nothing makes me hotter........

Start from my feet and work your way up....as u get closer I will stick my ass out further begging u to dip your tongue in for a taste...maybe then u can just sit back and enjoy the ride while I rub grind and slide my pussy all over ur tongue, lips, nose, and face. You know how I love grinding so hard on ur face and protruding nose, using it to rub my clit against, back and forth, round and rounds, sideways and back again. I love riding a man's face like it's one of those dildo that can suction to a surface but stays stationary and still so I have to do all of the work. I don't mind tho I like using and abusing ur fave for my pleasure.

But you wouldn't be doing all the work. I'd have to tongue, nibble and suck on something so delicious

Mmmmmm yes please, would love a taste of that sweetness... hop on and ride as my tongue slides deeper inside you, my hand exploring those sexy legs and hips, squeezing that gorgeous ass... yes ride away you sexy tease:devil:

Start from my feet and work your way up....as u get closer I will stick my ass out further begging u to dip your tongue in for a taste...maybe then u can just sit back and enjoy the ride while I rub grind and slide my pussy all over ur tongue, lips, nose, and face. You know how I love grinding so hard on ur face and protruding nose, using it to rub my clit against, back and forth, round and rounds, sideways and back again. I love riding a man's face like it's one of those dildo that can suction to a surface but stays stationary and still so I have to do all of the work. I don't mind tho I like using and abusing ur fave for my pleasure.

WOW..... That may have been the sexiest thing I read in quite some time.

Yes i want a taste! extremely arousing photos and i love the fishnets

come on fellas. I'm taking requests ;)

I'd like to know what u all think if my pix...tell me what goes thru ur mind....

Attachments

• 20170605_203547.jpg
    20170605_203547.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1
I'd love to see you with your wrists bound, on knees and elbows, pouting and smirking for the camera!

Yes please!!!!

Such a sexy view... would love to be right behind you kissing and licking my way up those sexy legs... squeezing that amazing ass as I slide your panties to the side before running my tongue over your wet slit savoring your sweetness pushing my tongue deeper inside then holding on to your hips as I get ready to slide into you from behind.... just a few thoughts from seeing you in that sexy position :devil:

Back