It happens on the Vegas Strip. (Closed for MilkMaiden38)

I stayed silent as Constance spoke, Paz was in my opinion the epitome of scum. I wanted nothing more then to kill that motherfucker

She introduced me as her boyfriend and as a Russian mobster. I nodded then she tried to egg him into a talking, but Paz was not biting! He had guards pull Three legs into the mix. "Fuck!" I swore watching them walk three legs over to us.

"You will let him go unless you would like to live the rest of your life with your balls in a fucking jar!" I was pissed Three legs didn't ask to be involved and here he was looking very worse for ware.


"Fuck you commie!" Paz spat. "Now that I have you attention you whore, you are going to hand over everything and I am going to take you whore ass one last time! And punta that is the best deal you are getting here today!" I now had a hand on my pistol deal or not! I wasn't going out with out killing as many of his asshats I could.

I looked to Constance, I wanted to see if she was going to act or switch gears. I had a bad feeling things were about to get real ugly there.

KC
 
Constance Angel makes a life choice:... Death!

I stared at Threelegs. He had been beaten up really bad. His face was a wreck, two black eyes, broken nose and blood dripping from his mouth.

The guard holding him saw my prolonged look. “Oh yes slut. We enjoyed beating his ass. He is barely standing, too bad you did not kill us when you had the chance. You don’t have what it takes to deal with our kind of evil.” He said.

Paz held up his hand to his goon “Shut-up.” he said to his guard. “You and your commie friend don’t know how fucked you really are.” He whistled sharply and another goon stepped into the armory holding a simple box with a red button.

“While we have been talking, my men have attached a bomb to the side of the building. You stupid, Pelo coño (cunt hair), your plan to record me confessing to killings people, of being a drug dealer, is ruined. Because there will be no recording, in fact, there will be no building left after that button is pushed. You stupid cunt!” Paz said.

I have to tell you. I was feeling pretty shitty at that moment. I had let everyone down. The words that really hurt had been the ones from Paz’s thug. They replayed in my mind “too bad you did not kill us when you had the chance. You don’t have what it takes to deal with our kind of evil” Was he right? Was my insistence on not taking life, a weakness too great to overcome some types of evil?

It was one of my core principles. But standing here, facing the evil that had resulted from my decision I was in crisis. The point was not about killing those two guards. Because even if I had killed those guards, other would have been used to capture and beat Threelegs. The real point was I had not made the world a better place, by keep those two guards alive. They had used their second chances to increase the evil in the world. I realized at that moment, there were mortals that were too evil live.

I stared into Paz’s eyes, my glaze became piercing. Luke noticed it too. He could read me, and he knew what about to happen. He got ready.

“Oh you stupid Pelo coño, don’t get mad, you lost. Like so many others that have faced The Sick Magician. Paz pulled out a syringe filled with drugs. He stuck the needle in Threelegs' arm emptying it of drugs. “The combination of drugs in him is lethal but he will twitch and flop around like an insane person first. Just like when I killed Dan Meddows and Manny Sanchez.” Paz bragged. “"Now whore, you are going to hand over everything and I am going to take you whore ass one last time!”

“Paz” I said in a low voice “You don’t know how FUCKED… YOU really are!”

And then I sprang into action, my two swords were out faster than a human mind can think. The thug hold the box had his arm cut off before he could move and the other two holding Threelegs had their heads taken off their bodies before they could even raise their arms to defend themselves. I had promised Luke Paz's life, if things went south, and knew he would not forget that promise. I heard gun fire coming from everywhere and then I felt it as I took two bullets in the chest. I stumble backwards and fell to the floor. I joined Threelegs and the two headless guards on the ground. Blood was everywhere as the headless guards' hearts continued to pump blood. The stuff gushing from the stumps of their necks. Luckily, none of the blood of the floor was mine. The bullet proof vest had saved my life, but I could not get up without drawing more gun fire from outside the armory. I could reach Threelegs. I reached out a hand, touching him and cast a healing spell to counter the drugs in his body.
 
I was now starting to worry that things were getting out of our control, I didn't fear death! When you lived as long as Constance and I, death is nothing but one more door to go through. I didn't relish the idea either, I was liking being a human. Fucking, drinking, eating I want to live this life a little longer.

I knew from looking at her Constance was, like me not willing to go out with out a fight. When they drugged Threelegs I swore and Constance acted, she moved like the avenging angel I knew her to be. I drew my own two pistols and started to drop bodies, though all I was really doing was putting more holes in people she had dealt with, Then I saw Paz and the stupid look on his face, he may have been a good crime lord but he was no good in a fight. When his men hit the floor I saw Constance move to cover me it looked like. She took two in the chest and dropped, I didn't know if she was dead or alive, I couldn't worry about that right then. I was strafing to the left as the bullets flew by me. I was now where I could shine. Being a demon had it's privleges. In the heat of battle things slowed down around me. I could move, much like Constance way faster then the average human. They in turn looked like mere infants to us. Slow awkward and stupid. I dove behind a barrel and then popped up and dropped a couple of the guards coming in the door.

"Kill him, kill him, will someone fucking kill that asshole!!!" Paz yelled at his men. Soon I was upon him.

"Open up motherfucker." I said jamming my 9mm into his mouth, he should have listened, had he opened his mouth I wouldn't have had to break four of his teeth. Then I emtied the last five shots I had into his mouth, blowing his brains out the back of his head.

Soon there were army reservists everywhere. I went to Constance and leaned over not knowing what to expect. I also thought that our situation had not improved.

"Baby are you... Wow thank your god! What about threelegs?" I asked checking her out.

KC
 
Music of this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izsjRpcgfmk

Luke helped me to my feet. Before I answered his question I hugged him. He was not sure why I was hugging him. He probably thought it had to do with the battle or something. But I clarified the reason after a moment.

“Luke, I was wrong. Sometimes death is necessary and justified. I’m so sorry I placed everyone at risk because of my beliefs. I was foolish…”

Luke continued to hug me “Its ok, it is a balance, no absolutes in this world. We’ll need to work out some guidelines…”

I pulled back from him. “You know for an ex-demon you are pretty smart.” I complimented him. “Threelegs will survive, I cast a healing spell on him, but he will need rest.” I explained.

Detective Weller walked over to us.

“Well that was the most fucked up string operation I have ever been in. Constance look at all this!!” He told me and spread his hands out. There was dead bodies and blood everywhere.

“Ok, Detective Weller. I agree that went badly. But Paz tried to kill Threelegs, and blow up this whole building and everyone in it. So guilty, guilty, guilty. Neat thing is no expensive court case, because Luke took care of him in self-defense.” I explained.

“Let see how many crimes you committed. Cutting a man’s arm off, that is assault, killing two other men, that is double murder, you are in possession of illegal drugs and cash. And your boyfriend killed a man by slamming a gun through his teeth and blowing his head off; I’d say you two are in big trouble.” Detective Weller commented.

“Or the other way to look at it is, I heroically saved everyone in this building from a huge explosion, I freed a kidnapped man, and” I grabbed the drugs and cash and hand them over to Detective Weller “and I assisted the best detective in the city in cleaning up our streets. And my boyfriend acted in self-defense as Paz screamed for his men to kill Luke. Also after Paz was killed everyone gave up, so how many soldiers’ lives did he save? I think he is a hero.” I countered.

“Well, done. You’d make a good lawyer” Detective Weller joked. I looked over to Luke “Actual he would make a better one… based upon his background” I joked, but only Luke and I laughed at the inside joke.

Detective Weller made a frowning face “Get out of here you two, Oh and good luck” He said. I clapped Luke on the shoulder “Problem solved” I told him.

We made it outside and were soon joined by Lexi.

“FUCKING SHIT” she gasped “You two were awesome. Real super hero shit!! I knew you could do it. You two moved so FUCKING fast. And those swords, slice right through people like they were made of butter. FUCKING A!!!” Lexi gasps

“Lexi… remember your part of the deal. No talking” I said

“Ok, sorry” Lexi said “I feel like Jimmy Olsen.”

“Great” I said as we all got in my mustang and I drove off to my apartment.
 
Last edited:
As we walked out to the car I was feeling more alive then I had in a long time. My core temprature had to be around 3 or 4 hundred degrees, I felt at my head, still no horns felt my tail bone! No tail. Lexi was beside her self with excitement, I knew given the chance Constance and I would be working her like the whore she was later that night.

"We need to fucking eat then... I don't know but something. I need to calm myself!" I said hopping into the passengers seat while Constance drove, Threelegs and Lexi were in the back, Three legs had passed out again! "Poor fucker! He's been through more then he bargained for." I looked back I had no powers to help people in pain, I didn't help I hurt, my strength and speed were in me to make me a better fighter nothing more.

I leaned over and kissed Constance, I was still planing on fucking everyone I wanted but I had to admit I had real feelings for her. "I am going to ride you till you can't fucking see straight!" I whispered to her, my hand sliding between her legs, feeling her wet sex!

"Where too?" Lexi asked as she settled down a little.

I looked at Constance! "The world is our oyster. I kept close to 3 mil from the drop a few of the guns, none of the drugs. We could just party it away or we could set up an agency that helps people in need! I could use a little more good faith!" I said sitting back again but, keeping my hand on her pussy and rubbing it through her bikini.

KC
 
One week later

I sat in the hot bubbling spa next to our private roof top pool. Luke was next to me, each of us sipping on peach margaritas. We were not wearing any bathing suits.

“I’m not sure I like the way these taste” Luke said.

“Hey, we live in Hollywood now. We need to fit in. That is what they drink around here. Anyhow if you want to pick up some of the hotties you need to impress them with your drink orders.” I suggested to Luke.

Luke sat up a little and his huge raging cock broke the surface of the water. “How about I impress them with this?” He suggested showing off his massive cock.

“Stop that, you know what does to me! We are supposed to be working, remember!” I gasped as my mouth started to drool.

Luke lowered his cock under the water again as he lean over and kissed me. “Whose idea was it to rent office space with the accompanying pool and spa on the roof?” Luke reminded me as his fingers found my wet pussy. He started to finger fuck me as I slid my hand slowly up and down his stiff rod.

“Mine, but it was such a perfect spot for our Private Investigator’s office” I moaned as Luke got me more excited. “But that does not mean, we can fuck all the time, we need to work too”

“Lexi is watching lobby front desk.” Luke whispered as his hand moved faster in my pussy.

“Oh, fuuukkk” I moaned as my pussy started to tingle. That was when Threelegs strolled into the pool area his enormous black cock swaying back and forth. He was fully recovered his injuries. He had been amazed at how fast he healed. But Luke, Lexi or I still had not told him what Luke's and my true origin was.

“SHITTT, you two are at it again” Threelegs observed. “You two have the sex drive of teenagers!”

“Someone is finally feeling better!” Luke stated as his massaging hand found my sweet spot.

“Oh fuck, right there” I gasped as my pussy came, quivering wildly. I could not hide my moans of pleasure.

Threelegs high fived Luke “Nice…You really know how to please the bitches” Threelegs complimented. “Mine if I get some too?” He asked as his huge black cock was now full erect and he was ready to get in the spa.
 
It had been a whirlwind of a week! We fucked, packed, fucked, brainstormed where and what to do next, fucked,decided on LA, Threelegs had a bundle of cash he was willing to put towards the venture if we got him out of Vegas! Even Lexi had a nest egg. So between Constance and Me, Threelegs and Lexi! We were heading to L.A. With a little over 7 million. More then enough to start a new life together.

We were a motley crew that was for sure, A pimp an escort, an Angel and a Demon. But if worked, we cared for each other and liked each other and the sex oh my god the glorious, dirty, wild, animalistic sex. I knew what I had in Constance, she knew what she had in me. Lexi and Threelegs liked that we were in charge liked that we made the calls and were more then happy to follow!


One Week Latrer


It didn't take up long to set up shop, Constance the fucking awsome angel she was found the perfect property, right outside Van Nuys the pron capital of the world she found a four story with the top floor for rent for peanuts, We had invested a good chunk of change and would be able to live off the interest happily even if we never earned one dollar, but as it turned out people in L.A. were fucked up and needed our services more then we could have imagined. Only a fucking week and really only three days with open doors and we were already getting calls. Of course the pool and the spa were just icing on one awesome cake.


I was in the hot tub with Constance and like always I was horny, why we always got in there naked, it was just asking for trouble. We kept this section for the agency off limits to all, and were basically nudists back there.

Soon I was fingering Constances pussy like a man possessed, she was loving it I knew this afternoon work would have to wait.

“SHITTT, you two are at it again” Threelegs said walking in. Like usual he was naked his monster of a cock just swaying. “You two have the sex drive of teenagers!”

“Oh fuck, right there” She gasped as she pussy came, quivering wildly. I loved how she couldn't hide moans of pleasure.

I high fived Threelegs who was now easily my best friend aside from Constance. He had taken a bullet for me and shown that he was more loyal then just about any human could be to us. “Nice…You really know how to please the bitches” Threelegs complimented. “Mine if I get some too?”


I smiled at him. "I think Constance would like a little bbc added to the mix! Besides you know how I love watching her with other men!" I said in earnest. I had an odd fetish where watching Lexi and Constance with Threelegs turned me me on so much. Constance who was still getting finger banged from me turned to him and opened her mouth to accept the prize, Threelegs slid his black snake to the back of her throat. I loved Constance's deep throating skills. They were nothing short of magical. I dropped a little to take her massived tits and started to suck on her hard nipples! I listened as she slurped and gagged and sucked his cock. Soon I need some too. I stood up so I was on the other side of her.

"You can work two cocks can't you baby?" I asked knowing full well she could with ease.

"I think you two are a bad influence for each other!" She said and took mine in to her mouth. While still working Threelegs with her hand. Back and forth she went and even a few times she fit both our cock heads into her mouth, sliding her wet tongue over the. She was so gifted in so many ways.


Soon Lexi walked in! At this point we had Constance being held between us, her legs wrapped around threelegs his cock in her pussy, while kissing him, I was behind her with my cock in her ass, her one arm was around me helping hold her up and one around Threelegs, it was a work of art.

"You guys! I just came up for a smoke I thought I would find you working on cases not on each other!" Lexi said walking out to us and lighting a cigarette. "You guys are impossible! You had better have energy for me later assholes!" She said with a smile.

"Join us!" Threelegs said as he kept bouncing Constance up and down on our cocks. She in turn was loosing it from all the orgasms she was having. Her ass was clenched on my cock and knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"No I don't want to get wet and besides I think for the sake of the "Heaven and Hell Detective agency one of us should be working. It just had better not be me all the time! haha" She laughed. "Oh fuck at least let me have a taste!" She said and walked up to us. I pulled out and presented her with my cock. She took one final drag and then swallowed my cock. I moaned as her tongue slid all over the head. I put my hand on the back of her head and she swatted it away! "I just wanted a taste, Constance can have the cum! I gotta get back to the lobby, and we have a Mr. Owen Greagory coming in to see you guys in under an hour I suggest you be ready. Then she walked off again.

KC
 
When Threelegs got behind me … and he and Luke fed their huge dicks into my pussy and ass I squealed… my pussy stretching… my ass stretching… Luckily, there was a generous coating of lubrication from all my orgasms, so those massive knobs and veined shafts could push into my eager holes. This might sounds weird, but I kind of wanted to see those monster dicks fucking my ass and pussy at the same time. Plowing deep into my hot box and ass. I had at least three orgasms before Luke and Threelegs started to gasp for breath. Their cocks had felt my pussy cum over and over. It was too much for them, too erotic and they both blasted two big loads into me. I could feel the big cocks squirting out their cum loads.

Afterwards the three of us lay out our backs only our feet in the spa, as we tried to catch our breaths.

“You came first” Threelegs said to Luke,

“Fuck no I did not. You did.” Luke said.

“Guys, we all came together” I said.

“That bitch” Threelegs pointed weakly to me “Best pussy and ass… ever!”

“Bar none!” Luke agreed,

"I can't believe this she fucked both of us out!" the flabbergasted Threelegs mused. His big black cock was limp and dripping cum.

"I can't believe her pussy and ass stayed so tight," Luke added. As he looked at my oozing holes slowly tighten back to normal size as if by magic, the action pushing huge globs of cum out of my ass and cunt.

Lexi’s voice came over the telephone speaker on a table near the spa. “Constance and Luke, a Mr. Owen Gregory is here to see you”

I weakly sat up and realized I was lying there in puddles of gooey sperm, my pussy juice and cum was all over my ass and legs and belly. “Fuck” I gasped and got up.

I pressed a button on the phone and said in a cheerful voice “Lexi, please offer Mr. Gregory, an espresso, juice, or sparkling water, we’ll be down a minute.”

“Ok, let’s get going. Work calls!” I told Luke.

Threelegs grinned, saying to Luke and I “Suckers”

I ignored Threelegs and jumped in the shower. It took 30 seconds and I was out and getting my cloth back on. I dressed differently now that I was a private detective. Sexy but professional. I put on my power suit. Dark blue striped pencil skirt and form fitting dark blue shirt open in front to show off my curves and cleavage. A matching dark blue striped blazer over that, along with heels. I looked like the best female PI in town!

I headed down the stairs to our working office spaces and walked in with confidence to meet Mr. Owen Gregory. He was sitting down in our lobby and enjoying an espresso.

“Hi Mr. Gregory, I’m Constance Angel glad to meet you.” I said shaking his hand.

He stood up and shook my hand; his other hand was still holding the espresso and his eyes had a hard time leaving my cleavage to meet mine. “Glad to meet you” He said

“Please follow me. My partner, Luke Demon, will be joining us shortly.” I explained. I took him into my office. I had gone with an old english style office, big wooden desk, oil paintings of angels on walls, big leather chairs, and a globe in the corner.

“Oh I get it now, your last names, Angel and his is Demon…"Heaven and Hell Detective agency” Owen said.

“We thought it would be cute. So what can we do for you?” I ask.

“Ahh lt is about my wife’s missing… Pussy. She loves her Pussy and she wants it back.” Owen explained just as Luke walked in. The look on Luke’s face was priceless!!
 
When the buzz came I cleaned up in record time, I went with a suit and no tie with stylish yet comfortable walking shoes. I walked into the office and shook Owen's hand.

I had a seat and didn't interrupt Constance as she got the details.

"Ahh lt is about my wife’s missing… Pussy. She loves her Pussy and she wants it back.” My face dropped when he said it! I couldn't believe what he had said.

"Excuse me?" I asked thinking I miss heard him.

"Barbara, my wife, she lost her pussy!" Owen repeated no hint of a joke or smile. I looked at Constance who though was hiding it well was definitely smiling at my shock.

"Her Pussy?" I repeated again. Constance was now almost laughing.

"Yea that's right!"

"May I call you Owen." Mr Greagory nodded. "Well Owen I know I am missing vital details here! But has she ever lost her pussy before?"

Owen shook his head. "Oh no! She's much to careful with her pussy. Barely goes a minute with out her hands being all over it! I have a picture of her!" I had to see this. I did notice that Owen was a man of old English charm though young. He handed Constance and I a picture of a beautiful blonde with a nice body and good looks. She was standing in front of a large spotted cat! I gave a sigh of relief.

http://greenlichen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Pets-with-Guinness-World-Records-12.jpg

"Her pussy! Pussy cat!" I said sitting back down. Owen didn't seem to notice the confusion! I didn't know if he was daft, or simple! "Where did you last see her pussy?" I asked with difficulty, but it was plan as day that this was what he called her cat!

"Last night in bed! I don't mind telling you her pussy has been causing all kinds of trouble for us, going to the neighbors and getting stuffed then not wanting to be played with at home!" He said. I was now shaking my head. "Who the fuck talks like this?" I thought Constance was now having trouble controlling laughter.

"Luke hates it when my pussy doesn't want to play either!" She said a broad smile. I gave her a wicked look. Owen looked at me like he knew my pain. Hell we didn't even have a fucking cat!

I did all I could to keep it professional. But I also wanted to meet this wife! She looked like she might be fun. "I will need to speak to Barbara! Then we can start our search. Though it might just turn up! Are you sure you want to pay our rate to look for your wife's pussy?"

Owen didn't bat an eyelash. "Oh yes my Barbara is beside her self with out her pussy. We know it's been taken through devious means. Well look at it that is a pussy worth committing crimes over!" Owen said, I had enough and got up.

"Well till this afternoon! Luke and I will come with an associate of ours! We will not rest till you are playing with her pussy again!" Constance said standing up and shaking his hand. "Lexi will take all other information for billing! Thank you Owen! And please don't hesitate to call if you need anything!" Constance added with a lusty tone. Owen was just that thick that he didn't get it!

KC


Luke!
https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/max-martini.jpg?w=1000&h=562&crop=1
 
Last edited:
“Finding a missing cat?” I said to Luke in disbelief as I watched Mr. Gregory drive off in his Bentley.

“You wanted to help people” Luke pointed out

“Yes, but finding a cat, really? Or being a peeping tom and taking photos of people having affairs!” I exclaimed. We had already had two cases involving following spouses around, who are suspected of cheating.

Luke laughed.

Lexi butted in “Constance, people love their pets and finding this woman’s cat will make her very happy. Not every case involves breaking up a major drug dealing operation” She explained.

“Ok, you’re right. I just don’t want you to be disappointed with your two superheroes” I told Lexi.

“No worries, you two have sunk so low already, you can’t recover.” Lexi joked.

“Great” I said in disgust.

That afternoon we, Luke, Threelegs, and myself, were on our way to Mr. Gregory’s house in Belair, as I explained what I expected to accomplish.

“There are 6 common reasons why a cat does not return home.
1) Cat is adopted by someone else.
2) The Cat is lost, or hurt or trapped by something
3) The Cat was eaten by a coyote or other animal
4) Cat is accidentally transported
5) Cat is stolen
6) Cat is intentionally transported away

Luke when you look around the yard, look for any signs that the cat got hurt, trapped or killed. Blood or anything like that. That should cover 2, 3. I’ll ask around with the neighbors to figure out if any of them adopted a cat, or would intentional hurt or trap the cat. That should cover 1, 2, and 6. Threelegs you find out if any delivery vehicles were around when the cat was first missing, that should cover 4. If none of those pans out, we’ll need to wait until the person that stole the cat ask for some ransom.”

5 minutes later we all arrived at the beautiful home of Mr. Gregory. It had a private and stunning view of a small lake called Stone Canyon reservoir. The house was surrounded by a wall and there was a gated entrance. The house itself was a 2 story grand mansion, with over 10,000 sq ft and 8 bedrooms. There was a huge pool in the sprawling backyard, with multiple Cypress trees standing around the pool. The alluring resort-like pool had a separate cabana, on the large property. The home was private and tranquil even though this was part of LA.
 
Last edited:
"Only two people fucking live here?" I asked as we drove up. Three legs was also a little in shock.

"I'm doing something the fuck wrong y'all." I gave a laugh.

"We all are buddy."

Constance laid out the plan and it was a sound one. Barbara came to the door when we rang. She was tall and very good looking Three legs and myself were both eyeing the goods she had hidden in her Versace sweater.

"Thanks for coming so fast!" I had to stifle a laugh. "This way please!" Barbara led us to her living room where Owen was sitting. I smelt weed in the air. Odd. I thought but gave it no further thought. Owen got up and shook our hands. "Owen said you guys were the best!" Barbara said sitting in a large chair and crossing her long luscious legs. She had on high boots and a short skirt, I felt my cock get hard.

"We have a plan on how to get started! Time as I under stand it is of the utmost importance!" Constance said. "Threelegs, Luke you know where to start. I'm going to question the Gregory's a little first! Then I'll head to the neighbors." She said. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

The yard was large and immaculate there was a large garden, no traps, no poisons, they obviously didn't have a rodent problem! Then again why would they I thought. I checked out the cabana, it like everything in this house was large and pompous. I looked throughout the out building. I happened upon a flash drive with a sticker that said home movies. I popped it into the large T.V. that was on the wall and checked it out, perhaps "Pussy" Was on it and I would get a sense of what kind of cat she was. The file opened and I was stunned to see Barbara dressed like a slutty cop getting fucked by two well hung black guys. This is new I thought and skimmed through it. There were in total seven scenes. All were amateur as shit but she knew how to handle a cock that was for sure. I kept searching having pocketed the drive. No signs of the cat anywhere. I wondered how Threelegs was coming along. He was still inside checking on deliveries to the area. I guessed they had camera's and he was scanning the front gate ones.

After an hour I went into see what was what!

KC
 
Last edited:
Threelegs

Barbara’s breasts bounced and swayed as she walked down the carpeted hallway to descend the winding staircase. The stairs led to the security room of the upscale mansion. Reaching the bottom of the stairs and opened the door into the room with the closed circuit tv monitors.

Threelegs was in the room viewing last week’s videos. Barbara looked at him. He was tall with his muscles pushing out the fabric of his shirt, and his skin was a sexy dark chocolate color.

Threeleg’s took his eyes off the video replay and looked at the housewife. He drank in her gorgeous face, her heaving breasts and tight nipples, her flawless figure and flat tummy. He smiled as his cock grew hard. Forming a tent in the front of his pants.

Barbara notice the bugle in Threeleg’s pants and after the shock wore off, she steeled up her courage. She wiggled her sexy hips and put on her "fuck me, you big stud" face.

"Have you found anything?” She asked

"Well" Threeleg’s replied, his eyes roaming all over her shapely body as she leaned her back against the edge of the opened door. His smile and his tented pants getting bigger by the second.

"Oh, I think I found a rather big package that just arrived." Threelegs said as one of his hands grabbed at the huge bugle straining the front of his pants.

Barbara looked down at the huge tent his cock was making and lewdly sucked the fingertip in her puckering mouth before absentmindedly dropping it down to her own crotch rubbing at her slippery wet pussy, under her clothing.

"Oh wow, that looks like a really BIG package. I guess you could give it to me maybe it can find my pussy!" she demurely looked up at him with her begging 'fuck me' eyes.

With a big shit-eating grin Threelegs reached up to his belt and pants zipper. Barbara's eyes watched his every move with her fingers moving over her crotch and rubbing her clit in fast small circles. Threeleg’s movements were slow and precise as he drew the moment out watching the hot and horny white housewife fingering her crotch.

He slowly unbuckled his belt and then slowly slipped the strap out of the buckle, leaving the two open ends dangling from the belt loops of his bulging tented pants. Barbara's eyes never left his huge bulge and her breathing deepened in anticipation of a big black cock to play with. She licked and continued building up an orgasm with her fingers in her slippery snatch. Then he just stopped with his hands on his hips. Zipper down, belt undone, and a huge tent in the front of his pants.

"What are you doing?" asked Barbara excitedly. "Come on. Take it out. Let me see that big thing." was almost pleading now, begging Threelegs to show her his huge cock.

Threeleg’s just smiled. So Barabra reached into his open pants and fished out his huge dick. The monster swung out and up as her fingers instinctively wrapped around his girth.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed. "That thing is fucking huge. Oh. My God. I can't even get my fingers all the way around this fucking thing." Barbara gasped as she started to stroked his hot pulsating black cock in her hand.

Constance

I talked to Mr. Gregory, and found out which neighbors were the most hostile towards cats. Clearly the Brevil’s were the ones I needed to talk to. I headed out of the house and across the street. A very visible sign said “Visitors NOT welcome. Trespassers will be shot”

“Oh great” I said to myself as I rang the doorbell. I could hear a large dog barking, then the door opened and a young and very attractive black woman was there. She held a handgun pointed at me.

"Don't shoot! I - I'm sorry” I told the black woman.

“Who are you and what do you want?” She asked.

“I’m looking to see if your neighbor’s cat might have come over here. It has been missing for the last few days.” I explained.

There was more barking in the background. “No” She said but she motioned for me to enter her home. I walked through the front door as the black woman closed it.

“You sure are a sexy bitch” The black woman said as she ran a hand across my back.
 
Threelegs

"That's it Barbara! Ya let ol' Threelegs help out! You know a lot of white bitches have said they think clearer after I fucked them!" He said, putting a hand on the back of her head and pulling her down to his cock. Barbara played all innocent but her mouth was made for sucking cock. She worked his meat like a pro! Though twice the girth and much longer then any cock shes ever had before. She still did a great job.

"God I love black cock!" Barbara stammered as she worked it.

"Man you are good. Your hubby is a lucky man!" Threelegs said.

She didn't answer she just hummed her approval. After a few minutes Threelegs moved her so he could taste her. With his strong arms he flipped her over so her legs were over his shoulders and her mouth was still on his cock. She sucked as he lapped at her pussy.


Luke.

Back inside I looked around. and ran into Mr. Gregory. "Nothing outside, Threelegs will probably be looking through video for another hour or so! Constance!!! Well not sure where she's at. I think I need to have a look in your room see what clues I can find up there." Owen nodded and led me to their master bedroom. I went through it thoroughly finding all manner of odd shit. What was more odd was the way Owen didn't seemed phased by any of it.

"Ok you and your wife own more sex toys then my two women put together." I said when I opened a literal treasure chest full of them.

"Oh yes well my Barbara loves to have fun!" Owen said calmly.

I opened a door that I was sure would be the bathroom, only I found a... "Dungeon!" I said looking at all the gear. "A sex swing, a rack, a cage, floggers, whips, blindfolds, mouth gags and restraints." I looked at him. "You two are super freaks."

"We chose your firm because you come with a rep that says you are open minded and discreet these are things we need Mr. Demon." Owen she to me. I nodded.

"You are of course correct. There is nothing up here that'll help me!" I said and we moved on. I went out side again and saw that there was a small hole in the fence that I missed on my first trip around. After following it I soon came upon a group of girls petting and feeding a large spotted cat!

"Ladies is that the Gregorie's Cat?" I asked them A blond nodded and handed the large fucking cat to me. It must have weighed thirty fucking pounds.

"Sorry mr. We just love that cat and she's to busy fucking around to pay it proper attention! We would have given it back soon enough! Never thought she would have missed it enough to call in pros to find it!" A young woman said. I thanked her and returned to the house.

I gave the cat to Owen and went to get the team. I looked in and saw a sexy Barbara bouncing up and down on Threelegs monster cock, I smiled and went to find my Angel!

KC
 
The Brevil’s

I could tell right away there was something horribly evil going on inside this house. The black women that had the gun pointed at me yelled “Krill, I caught some white woman noising around. She is one sexy bitch”

A fat Asian man with messy black hair and a wicked sparkle in his black eyes walked into the room. It was the face of Krill Brevil, a trafficker in humans. He stared at me and despite his bulky belly blocking my view; I think his cock started to get hard.

“Jade, you stupid bitch. You can’t grab every woman that comes to the front door. She is wearing nice cloth. When she shows up missing, people are going look for her. FUCK” he growled. There was more barking outside from a dog.

“Put her in the basement prison with the other girls for now.” Krill ordered as he turned around the left the room. Jade motioned for me to go through a different door to leave the living room. I did as she directed. I walk into the entertainment room and could see the backyard through the windows. There was a clearly abused Doberman Pinscher tied to a chain barking at the house. My guest was it was used as a guard dog.

The fact that it was abused pissed me off. The fact that these people were trafficking in humans was bad enough, but to pick on a poor dog. What a bunch of assholes.

I went down some stairs and into the basement. There were 3 other young girls down there all in cells. Jade put me in an empty cell and locked the room.

“Be good and we won’t kill you!” Jade warned and left the room.
 
After another fifteen minutes Threelegs came up with Barbara in tow, the fact that she didn't even try and hide the fact that she had just had the shit fucked out of her was shocking to me, sure I screwed who I wanted when I wanted but Constance along with Threelegs, Lexi and I had a specail relationship, we weren't married. Owen smiled and kissed his wife on the same lips that were just on a big black dick.

"They did it dear! They found your pussy!" Owen said and within a second the huge cat jumped up on the Island.

Barbara screeched... "My pussy oh my god! Thank you, thank you so much how can I ever repay you?"

I looked at Threelegs who was all smiles. I could have killed him, or high fived him. I didn't know which. "Well for starters the ten grand you owe would be nice!" I said. I knew it was balls higher then it needed to be but they were loaded so what the hell.

"Of course. Owen pay him." Barbara said still snuggling the massive cat. I could see why it made a run for the hills.

Owen paid my in cash and I wrote him a receipt. "Have you seen my partner Constance?" I asked now wondering where she was. Threelegs hadn't seen her since we got there either. I dialed her phone. "Straight to voice mail." I said.

"I know she was 'bout to canvas the hood!" Threelegs said. I walked out with him.

"Not a fucking word about her pussy!" I said with a smile. Threelegs just smiled. "You take this side I'll take across the street. I walked up to the house. The sign was an pretty clear! the folks her were not friendly. I rang the gate buzzer. A hot African American came out. "Hello miss I am lo..."


She cut across me. "Piss off or I open fire." I blinked.

"I only want to talk to you!" I said standing my ground, if she started shooting, then I was going to make her day go from bad to unfathomably bad!

"Don't have nothing to say to you!"

It was looking pretty clear to me that Constance might be in real danger.

KC
 
There was Bonnie, Liana, and Stacey. All three of the girls had run away from abusive homes. Bonnie had been only 16, when this started, but all of them were now at least 18 years old. That was good to hear. Liana was the oldest at 20. But their common story was they had been alone and hungry and had been found by a trafficker. The man (and in Bonnie’s case woman) promised to love them like a father/boyfriend/Prince Charming/mother. However, in reality their savior used them as prostitutes. Selling them out to at least six different men every night. When they begged for food or rest, they were beaten.

Finally, when they started to look all burnt out… the girls had been sold to Krill Brevil. He paid good money for them and could moved them out of the country with no questions asked. In many respects, the trafficking trade had replaced the drug trade. Drug routes have been re-purposed to sell people, mostly girls. The emergence of the Internet also allows the sale of a girl to be executed with ease, discretion, and convenience for the buyer.

I learned all of this by talking to the girls (Bonnie, Liana, and Stacey) in the cell next to me. They also gave me a warning.

“They are going to kill you.” Stacey said with confidence to me. “They have to kill you. We had no one looking for us, but you will. You will have people looking for you. And you now know too much. You are in deep trouble.” She told me.

“Sometimes, it is the sheep that is hurting the wolf.” I said with a smile. “Krill Brevil has no idea what a mistake it was to capture me. I just hope you three are ready for your freedom.” I told them.

Then I heard Luke’s faint voice come out of the A/C vent into the basement room. I knew my chance had arrived. I pulled off one of my shoes and threw as hard as I could against that vent cover. I hit it and there was loud BANG! Then I threw the other shoe against the same vent. The second hit caused the vent cover to “pop” out and the additional noise caused by it could be heard all over the house. I knew Luke must have heard it.
 
I wasn't buying her shit. I continued to stared at her and she at me. "I said fuck off you deaf?" Then there was a faint bang. I knew what it was Constance must have heard the woman telling me off, she was letting me know. The woman's shocked look told me everything I needed to know.

I pulled out his 9mm and pointed it at the woman. "You care to challenge that you are a better shot then me? Let me in or you fucking die!" I said. She fled into the house. I gave chase calling to Threelegs, who came running from across the street. I entered the yard and moved quickly to the door. I could smell her fear. She might as well have been yelling her location to me. The men who worked for Paz were never so scared that they gave off a scent, this one though. I knew she was just around the corner. I could smell my angel and a few others. I moved in and when the woman turned to shoot I was already on her, I grabbed her wrist before she could shoot and bent it till I heard the break. I saw a fat man run by and head down a hall I heard him run down a flight of stairs.

"Constance the fat man is coming for you! I think he made a big fucking mistake messing with you!" I called out. The house was large I decided to leave the poor fucker to Constance and check the rest of the house. I actually pitied the poor bastard.

Upstairs I found another four hundred thousand in cash, pass ports for about seventy young women and a few more guns. I dialed the police and had them send a few cars.

"Fucking piece of shit traffickers!" Threelegs said walking up behind me. "I knocked that bitch out and zip cuffed her to the fence outside. I think I might keep that poor mutt outside!"

"He's probably feral! Better to put a bullet in it!" I said. Threelegs shot me a look.

"Maybe where your from brother, but I aim to help that mutt! Wheres Constance at!" He asked.

"Hear that crying?" I asked. Threelegs nodded. "Well that ain't our angel crying I'll tell you that much. Though we should go see her. We went to the cellar and saw Constance strangling the fat man with a shoe lace, he it seemed made the mistake of turning his back on her and getting to close. His gun was about five feet from him. Threelegs picked up the gun and started to free the women.
"Alright baby I think you can let the fat bastard go!" I said with a smile I truthfully wanted her to kill him but I knew she wouldn't. We freed them all and I gave Constance a small hug. "After this I think you deserve a little anal!" I whispered to her.

KC
 
Last edited:
I handed the shoe lace back to Bonnie with a smile.

“Thanks” I told her. It had been pretty easy to trick Krill Brevil to get too close to my cell. He needed to fire his gun through the cell bars, and not wanting to hit a bar he got right up next to the bars. Bonnie made a comment to get him to turn his head toward her. That was all I needed. My faster than human speed and the shoe lace Bonnie had given me was around his neck before he knew what happened. Luke arrived a minute later, and it was over.

Luke and I hugged. Luke promised me some anal and I whispered back to him “You little naughty devil”

Luke answered “That is why you love me so much”

10 minutes later the police arrived. Sgt Lily Pavlovna of the LAPD was the senior officer at the scene. She soon found out that I and Luke were private investigators and got a sour look on her face.

“Are you two trying the make the LAPD look bad or incompetent by investigating this human trafficking crime?” She asked me.

“No… we were trying to find a lost pussy. We kind of just ran into this by accident.” I explained. Luke was eyeing the hot detective and decided it would be useful to have a friend on the police force. So he started to flirt with her.

“Sgt Pavlovna, this going to be a really big bust.” Luke said. Then with a grin and a lusty look at her massive chest he added “kind of like your big bust!”

“What are you suggesting?’ The Sgt asked back, clearly turned on by Luke.

“It just might get you promoted to Lieutenant!” Luke suggested. “And it is all yours, we want no part in it, please do not even mention our name to the papers.” Luke suggested.

“MMMM, I think that is possible” She said thoughtfully “Ok, but I’ll need to ask a few questions” She stated. A few turned into a lot of questions. But finally Sgt Pavlovna let us, Luke, Threeleg and myself, finally go home. Bonnie, Liana, and Stacey, were being treated at a medical clinic and then transferred to a temporary house, the police kept for special witnesses. I had offered them to stay with us, if they needed it, until they got back on their feet. We arrived back at our office to be greeted by Lexi.

“Where have you been?” She asked a worried look on her face.
 
Last edited:
I was definitely going to fuck that detective. Man was she hot. Constance was a goddess but this cop gave her a run for her money. Lexi was hot but in a much trashier way. I still cared very deeply for her but as far as looks went The cop and the angel were now my favorite. Though I knew Lexi would be getting a lot of attention tonight.

As we drove I asked Constance how she managed to become trapped, Threelegs was just glad she was ok and offered her a warm bed should she need to talk through her experience. I had to smile at that one.

"I was sorry to have to hurt that girl, she was hot too. I think you made a good choice coming here babe!" I admitted. Constance smiled too. She was liking it just as much. I looked in the bag I stole from the house. "I left the id's and the guns as well as a hundred K, that will help Lily look pretty damn good. She's coming by the office on Friday to set up a line of communication. We help her she helps us. She is clearly a dirty cop but the good kind." I said. "The kind that'll bend or break the rules to nail the bad guy, as well as cover for us! In essence exactly what we need here!" Constance agreed with me as did Threelegs.

"How much did you keep?" Constance asked knowing I stole from Krill's place.

"About 250 K as well as all his weed for Lexi and who ever else wants it. and his laptop. Find out who he's working with and put an end to it! The Dog is being treated and then turned over to Threelegs! Though for the record I think that is a mistake!" I said. Constance disagreed.

"We have more then enough space fuck we have twenty rooms that are vacant in our part of the building. I figure we help who we can, fuck who we can and put away every mother fucker who crosses us!" Constance said. I couldn't agree with her more.

When we got back Lexi opened up on us with worry. I smiled at her and said the job was a massive success. I then told her what happened.

"You know how I've been complaining about not going along on the missions. Never mind, I'm good here running the office. Which I might add! Constance baby. A Mr. Flint called here's his number says it's about his son going missing. Said he talked to you the other day. You told him to wait to make sure he was missing and not partying! Well he says he's now missing, wants you to call him. Luke a cop named Lily called and wonders if you know where a laptop is, a man claims it was in the house! Also said that she can't wait to meet with you on Friday. Threelegs... Nothing for you but I am going for lunch and I want a BBC with a side of balls!" She walked off with Threelegs close in tow. I put the weed in her desk and went with Constance up to our office. We shared a large office with two big desks, computers and filing cabinets and a wash room through a hidden door.

"Well Another successful job, two really. We will need help soon. our popularity keeps growing at a quarter the pace we will be working 24/7! Any thoughts?" I said putting the money and the laptop in our hidden safe. I put the cheque from the clients on her desk. Lexi would get it and do up the paperwork. almost three hundred K! not bad for an afternoons work. We also saved some girls and had two pieces of shit arrested. I must say I was pretty proud of my self.

I sat at my desk and looked out over the city. I could make out three porn studios that were up the block. "God I love this town!" I told Constance who took a seat in her own chair.

KC
 
Luke asked about our agency getting too much workload. I was not too worried yet. So I answered cautiously.

“We’ll cross that bridge when it happens. If we do have to hire more help I want to make sure we can really trust the person. But it is too early to be thinking about that yet.” I told Luke. Luke did not reply as he sat down and looked out our large window into the city. His eyes on some porn movie studios.

"God I love this town!" He said.

I looked out of the window too. “I like it too!” I replied as I thought about the studios. I thought about the pleasure happening inside the studios and the pleasure people received from watching the movies. Not all studios did things right, but most did. Porn was increasing the happiness in the world. The thought caused me to be serious for a moment.

“Luke, I told you my life view before. I held it for 473 years. Meeting you has made me rethink it. I still think more happiness = more goodness. But what I have learned from you is increasing the happiness of assholes can result in more evil. Happiness for them is like rewarding their bad behavior.” I told Luke. He did not say anything back.

“You know, you used the word “God” in your last statement” I pointed out to Luke.

“Shit… I did.” He said realizing what he had said.

“I know, it is just part of the saying… you did not mean anything by it. But sometimes I wonder… what if God and the Devil would just leave Earth alone. It might make this a better place to live.”

Luke looked over to me “You might be right.” Luke agreed.

I smiled back at him “Enough serious shit. Someone promised me a big cock up my ass!”

“So right you are!” Luke concurred and got out of his chair and walked over to me. He unzipped his fly and his huge cock came out. He knew I had a longing to have my ass filled with his stiff, throbbing cock. But first things first my mouth started to work on his cock. The slurping sounds of my hungry mouth increased Luke’s desire. He was not going to let me undress myself this time. He pulled off my top and my huge voluptuous breasts were exposed, still in their black laced bra. My tongue lashed and licked the head of his swollen cock as he freed my tits from the bra.

“Better” he moaned as I released his cock and got up. He unzipped my pants and pulled them away. I was naked except for my business high heels. “Much Better” Luke moaned as he looked at my naked body. I turned around to offer him my sexy ass.

I expected his hard cock to go up my ass, but instead, I heard my desk draw open. Then I felt something against my ass.

“What are you doing?” I asked Luke as something big slipped into my ass. “OHHHHH” I moaned before Luke could answer my question.

“It is a little present I got you” Luke said as I heard him turn a switch on. Suddenly whatever was up my ass started to vibrate. “OH FUCK!” I gasp in pleasure.

“It’s a large butt plug that vibrates” Luke explained as his cock entered my wet pussy and he started to bang me!
 
When she explained her thoughts, though I didn't agree I did concede the argument. Then she said the words I love to hear. "Someone promised me a big cock up my ass.

I stood and undressed her, while she sucked my big cock. Her mouth was so hot, wet. Her pierced tongue sliding over my cock head. "Mmmm fuck you suck great cock." I whispered.

Soon she was naked and turned around offering me the prize every straight male and bi or gay female desired. I had a surprize for her this time, I went to my desk and pulled out a vibrating butt plug that was about the size of a small fist. I spit on it and worked it in. Constance moaned as the toy did it's job, then I entered her pussy. I gave her a hard slap on the ass and pulled her long blond hair. "You had me a little worried today!" I said and smacked her ass again. "I don't like to worry you know that!" I said and tapped the butt plug. I started to really fuck her hard and fast. But I wanted the ass. I pulled the plug out and gazed at her gaped ass. It was in my mind a thing of beauty. I leaned over and rimmed her, licking all over getting it extra wet and ready. Then I pushed all of my cock into her till my balls were preventing any further insertion. I gave a loud moan. "Fuck baby you are incredible. I pulled out and thrust back in hard. I reached around and took her massive tits into my strong hands and kneaded them hard.

"Would you have killed that fucker?" I asked as I worked up some speed. My balls slapping her wet, sloppy pussy. As she answered I bit her tenderly.

"No I wouldn't have!" Constance said and bucked back against my cock. I didn't know if that was strength or weakness on her part. Though I had seen her kill before so I knew she had it in her, this I excited me, I guessed it was my demon blood that made it so carnage was a turn on. Though I was mellowing due largely to Constance and the others.

"Will you fuck Lily with me if she's game! Eat her out? Finger her ass? That would be so hot to see!" I said really getting into it. I felt my blood heating up, I wasn't going to have a marathon session this time. "I'm going to blow baby! Where do you want it?" I asked pumping her harder and harder. My mind thinking of Constance and I brutally fucking Lily and her loving every second of it!

KC
 
“Oh yes, I’d love to fuck Lily.” I replied to Luke’s question as he drilled my ass with his huge tool. “OOHHH MMMMM” I moaned as my pussy had another orgasm from the deep and powerful ass fucking Luke was giving me.

“I'm going to blow baby! Where do you want it?" He asked me as my pussy was twitching in pleasure.

“Pump it all over my ass” I moaned. I felt him pull out and blast cum all over my smooth and sexy ass. He had a big load and was able to cover my ass with long hot streaks of thick cum. It felt great.

After we cleaned up, I sat back down at my desk. I was still naked. I picked up my phone and started to make a call.

“What are you doing?” Luke asked.

“I’m calling Mr. Flint back about his missing son.” I explained.

“Naked?” Luke asked.

“Why not, he can’t see me” I told Luke.

“But I can see you” Luke answered with a naughty twang in his voice. His eyes glued on my big tits. I glanced down at his cock and it was getting hard again. “God... your cock just can’t get enough!” I said. Luke walked over to me. His huge cock was throbbing an inch in front of my face as I was on the phone.

Mr. Flint picked up. “Oh Hi, Mr. Flint, this is Constance Angel from the Heaven and Hell Detective agency” I said. “How can I help you” I ask him. As Mr. Flint replied to my question, I placed my hand over the phone’s microphone and slipped Luke’s cock in my mouth. I was giving him and good hot suck as I listened to Mr. Flint. Then my mouth left Luke’s cock.

“I see, and where and when did you last see him?” I asked as Luke’s cock went right back into my mouth. My head was bobbing up and down on his excited cock. I was sucking on him hard, trying to get him to cum in my mouth and fill my belly. I needed to release his cock again as Mr. Flint finished answering my question. As my mouth left his cock, I grabbed it with my free hand and started to stroke it fast.

“Ok… I’ll be over soon. I’ll need a list of his friends and acquaintances.” I said as Luke thrust his throbbing cock against my stroking hand which resulted in his cock getting in front of my mouth. His cock got in the way, and Mr. Flint asked me to repeat what I said “Sorry, Mr. Flint, I said, I’ll need a list of his friends and acquaintances”

I sucked on Luke’s cock some more, as Mr. Flint talked. Then I removed my mouth and said to Mr. Flint “I’ll check the hospitals, coroner, and local jail for you. You do not need to do that. I will need access to his computer, password, and cell phone.” I told Mr. Flint as Luke’s cock excitedly thrust at my face. My hand stroking him like crazy and he was rock hard.

“MMMM” Luke grunted as his cock sprayed cum all over my face.

“You’re cumming!” I protested to Luke, as I wanted his load in my mouth. But I did not cover up the phone when I said it. Mr. Flint asked what I meant by my last statement.

“I meant to say, I’m cumming over” I told Mr. Flint as I hung up the phone. I looked mean at Luke. He just laughed as he squeezed out the last of his cum onto my messy face.
 
I found Constance had a power over me, maybe I had it over her too I didn't know. But when we were alone sex was becoming an almost must. Nit just because we were two very horny fuckers. But that we actually needed it. Like we needed to breath, needed to eat drink and sleep! I needed her.

I felt my cock grow and gave it a couple of strokes when that didn't spur Constance to come to me and hop on for a ride I decided to go to her. I walked up and soon she was talking to a client and sucking my cock, I don't think I've done a hotter act with her. She was a master and her mouth. My god but it was a fucking gift.

Soon her talents got the better of me, I came all over her mouth. She had wanted it to have in her mouth. I did feel a little bad so I did the one think a real lover would do. Or at least a kinky fucker like I was would do.

I leaned in and licked the tremendous amount off her face and neck till my mouth was full. Not that I am a fan of cum! I'm not but I will also go to great lengths to get a lover off, I then sno-balled it back into her mouth. Taking the opertunity to also pinch her hard pnk nipples. When she had taken it all from me and swallowed it down she thanked me and went to get ready. I hit the shower.

When I got out I went to see Lexi who I noticed was walking very funny. Threelegs was nowhere around. "Nice!" I said with a laugh. She walked to the door and lit a smoke.

"I don't think I've ever had my ass fucked like that! He was possessed! It was magical, and terrifying and many other things all in one. I've never came that many times. Ever. I doubt I will walk right again for a month." She said blowing smoke into the air. She seemed thoroughly satisfied and happy. I went and gave her crotch a quick feel.

"Still wet." I said with a giggle. Lexi moaned. "God dammit you guys and your hot bodies. Wheres Constance?" Lexi asked. I told her and she sighed. "I wouldn't mind a little gentle loving from her. I know I said I wanted a hard fuck and that was what I got. But I think I will stay with Constance tonight, you can have my apartment. I'm going to ask her to give me a no cock night." Lexi laughed but I knew she was serious. I thought It was sweet that she needed Constance for a night. We all had our own apartments in the building, They took up two floors. I stayed with Constance 99% of the time but we did often switch it up and she would be with Threelegs or Lexi.

I Waited for Constance to come down Lexi went to her desk and eased an ice pack onto her pussy. "Threelegs will probably be out of commission too. He came like seven times while fucking me. I think he'll be as sore as I am for a bit."

I laughed and then when Constance came out looking hot in a pair of high boots. I called them fuck boots. When she wore them she often fucked.

"What's the plan? You need me on this one?" I asked.

KC
 
I walked over to Luke and grabbed his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. I gave him a hot passionate kiss. “The Flint case sounds simple. I’ll cover it.” I whispered to him in my sexy husky voice. “But get some rest. I want that big cock back in me when I return.” I said and kissed him again.

Lexi watched, cleared her throat and said “Just get a damn room, why don’t you!”

Luke and I broke off the kiss “Don’t worry; I need to go to work!” I told her.

“Hey, Constance, I need to lick some pussy tonight, are you available?” Lexi asked.

I looked over to Luke, to see if he was ok with the request. “She asked for my permission before you came down the stairs. I good with it, if you are” Luke said.

“It a date, Lexi!” I told Lexi and looked over to Luke. “Are you and Threelegs going to watch pornos, drink beer, and fart?” I asked.

Luke laughed “Burp, honey. Farting is just gross!” Lexi, Luke, and I, all burst out laughing at Luke's joke.

I drove off in my Shelby GT500 cobra towards Mr. Flint’s house, but noticed Detective Sgt Lily Pavlovna was driving the other way towards our Heaven and Hell offices.

“Crap” I said to myself as I was worried about what the cop might be up to. Then I thought about how much she seemed to be into Luke. “Luke can handle it” I said to myself and continued to Mr. Flint’s House. I arrived after about 20 mins. It was a nice middle income house, with a very nice green lawn. Mr. Flint was waiting outside his front door. He had thinning gray hair, wore glasses, and had a small, but visible belly.

“Ms. Angel?” He asked.

“Yes, but please call me Constance, you must be Mr. Flint” I replied.

“Yes, Constance and may I say you are not what I expected.” He said.

“What were you expecting?” I ask.

“Someone less beautiful. You are a stunning woman!” He said. I thanked him and entered his home. He had prepared a type written list of his son’s friends and acquaintances. Next to the list were his son’s computer, which was on, and his son’s cell number.

“I have already checked the hospitals, coroner, and local jail. Your son is not at any of them.” I told Mr. Flint as I started looking through his son’s computer e-mails.

“That’s a relief” Mr. Flint said “especially the coroner’s!”

I kept seeing references to “The Reaper Brotherhood” it was also abbreviated as “TRB”. I asked Mr. Flint about it.

“The Reaper Brotherhood… Petre talked about it a lot. It was some group he hung out with.” Mr. Flint explained.

“Can I get a recent photo of Petre?” I asked as I closed the laptop computer, picked up the list, and cell phone number. Mr. Flint took a photo out of his wallet and handed it to me. I thanked him and was off to a local bar called The Green Draugr. I knew the bar was a known hang out for people that liked to pretend they were vampires. LA is full of weirdos.

After looking at Petre’s computer, I got a strong feeling he was a gang banger. He belonged to a gang called “The Reaper Brotherhood”. People join gangs because they desire of power, want respect, money and/or protection. I think in Petre's case, he was after protection. Being a gang member protected you from other gangs; he probably felt a sense of belonging as well and had an enhanced sense of identity.

The Reaper Brotherhood was a gang I had not heard of before. They were not into drugs or crime in a major way. So that meant they most likely provided protection as a service. With “Reaper” in their name, The Green Draugr was a nature draw, as Draugr was the Norway name for a vampire.

From the outside The Green Draugr looked unfriendly, uninviting and depressing. It had red brick walls and a few windows. It was nearly impossible to see through the dirty windows, but the lifelessness from within could be felt from the outside.

I walked in through a heavy, wooden door. I could smell what was probably some greasy food cooking. The bartender is staring at nothing and makes no effort to acknowledge my presence. It was as gloomy inside as it was on the outside. Hard wood beams support the upper floor with huge, dusty lamps attached to them. The walls had picture of movie vampires and a layer of fatty grime.

There was a group of young men sitting at one table. They were all looking at me with lust in their eyes and all of them appeared to be dangerous. Petre was with them.

Sgt Lily Pavlovna

Lily parked her car in front of the Heaven and Hell Agency. She grabbed her Starbucks vanilla latte and got out of the car. She swept her hand through her beautiful full brunette colored hair, which fell naturally to the left. She was thirty years old but she had a youthful complexion that made her look closer to twenty. She had her father’s eyes, or so she had been told, bright blue in color. She wore her blue slacks and a woman’s front button white blouse. The blouse did nothing to hide her huge chest. It was something that seemed to make most people uncomfortable with her. Most women hated her for have such large breasts and most men treated her like she was stupid and/or a slut.

She walked into the agency front doors and found a young sexy woman at the lobby desk to greet her. Lily pulled out her badge and showed it to the girl.

“I’m here to see Mr. Luke Demon” She stated formally.

“Fuck, you do have some big old titties for a cop!” Lexi said. Lily just frowned at her. “Sgt Lily Pavlovna, you are among friends here. Don't take offence. We talk about tits and cocks all the time. Like Luke's cock. It's HUGE!" Lexi commented and then she pressed a button at her desk. "Mr. Demon, a Sgt Lily Pavlovna is here to see you” Lexi said. “Please send her in” Luke said back. “Just go right through that door” Lexi told Lily, who was already headed for the door.
 
When Lily walked into my office I was seated on my side at my desk. I had the computer in question out. "Lily good to see you again so soon!" I said standing up and offering her a hand and a seat. I was going to offer her a coffee but she was holding one already.

"Thank you Luke, I must say your front receptionist is very rude!" Lily said walking over to me and taking a seat after shaking my hand.

I smiled. You can take the hooker out of the street, but not the street out of the hooker. "Well you must excuse us. Here at the Heaven and Hell Agency. We keep it rough and real our clientele seem drawn to it. See Lexi is a former prostitute. And I guess you should know very close to me! So if you can't look past the way we talk, and walk around here then I don't think we can work together!" I told her defending Lexi, though I would be talking to her later about how she talks to people that were not like us!

"Well I am not saying that, I guess she just took me by surprise is all. I defiantly want to work with you, as many times as I can!" Lily said with a wicked smile. I smiled back, I was happy that she was willing to look past Lexi. I was sure Lily would fall in with us and soon be just like us.

"Great. Now here is the computer, I am sorry I took it but seeing that the young women that were trapped down there, the ones you "rescued"" I said with my fingers making quotations. "Well they ended up hiring Constance and me to investigate a couple of girls who had come through the house, I took it upon my self to look at the computer!" I lied. Lily should have been mad but seemed to forget it quickly.

"Well I am sure it was important. No worries I will just say that it was wiped down and missed at the house. Or something like that." Lily said, I knew right then that she was a dirty cop, our kind of dirty. She would like I thought be a valued member of the team.

"I will say I see a bright future between you and the agency. How I see it, you'll keep us aware of any cop involvement with us, in return we will let you have all major crimes we discover. I will let you know now! Constance and I have a nose for crime. And our clients seem to have problems beyond the normal. As we see it here, you'll be the hero of the detectives before the year is up! And very well satisfied also!" I said to her. Lily seemed to like what she was hearing.

"Lets talk about how else I can work with the Heaven and Hell agency!" Lily said with lust dripping off her lips.

I pressed a button to Lexi. "Hold my calls and I am not to be disturbed for..." I looked at Lily. She said an hour. "An hour. Thanks."

Before I released the button we both heard Lexi. "Oh fuck me. Come on Luke!"

Lily got up and walked over to the bar Constance and I had set up. She poured a tall glass of straight bourbon. "I like it kinky. I hope you can handle it?" She said and began to unbutton her top.




The Green Draugr


The emaciated barman shielded his eyes when the door opened letting in a flood of sunlight. When he re-adjusted to the low light he saw a beautiful, big breasted woman standing there. This was not common, in fact he had been there for almost forty years and he could with all honesty say he had never seen a woman like this.

She seemed to be there with purpose, she was looking for something, she didn't even look at him, she seemed to focus in on the table of bangers in the corner.

"Lady you don't belong here! I would suggest you leave well you can." He said but he kinda wanted her to stay. Maybe when the boys were done with her he could have a go.

"Mack, shut the fuck up! Hey lady come on in. Mack get your heroin addled ass in gear and pour this fine ass'd bitch one of our specials." One of the tougher looking Reapers yelled.

The young Petre looked a little nervous though.

KC
 
Last edited:
Back
Top