Spin off from Three Square Meals

dididothat

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Posts
314
Hi,

I recently wrote a little tale based in the Three Square Meals universe (if you haven't read it your missing a hell of a story.) The story was quite well received when it was published on Tefler's Patron page. I'd like to get the story on Lit, but it does need a bit of editing help. Before anyone asks, Yes Tefler is cool with it.

The story is Science fiction based and there isn't a huge amount of sex to begin with, but there is some, and if the story line follows there will be more.

So if your prepared to work with a dyslexic (I have a certificate from DNA- the National dyslexia association, see what I did there?) writer who can be a little erratic, but able to take a few hits then I would love to hear from you.

Stacey x
 
So we have to know over 100 chapters to get it? Pass.

Most people hear know this guy as the one with the fanatic readership who nominates him for every special category whether it makes sense or not, and then vote for him without reading any of the other entries, thus making the whole thing pointless.

I also heard this was the guy who blew a gasket when another author made an unflattering comment and railed at her for multiple emails and posted shit on her stories saying “of course my story about mind control and magic cum is feminist! You shut your mouth unles you agree, woman!”

Not very self aware, is he? Can’t take him serious. He’s a jackass.
 
Back
Top