The Que and Rob Thread

It's a good thing your predisposed stereotyping keeps you from making biased assumptions.
You, sir, are the most hypocritical, contradictive poster on the GB. :rolleyes:

. . and you would be whom?

. . .and I would care about your good graces, why?

You and I had a little conversation earlier today where I bothered to take the time to explain to you the difference between going from the general to making assumptions about a specific individual or group of individuals based on the general. You clearly didn't understand so obviously my time was wasted. You have a nice day

You and I had a little conversation earlier today where I bothered to take the time to explain to you the difference between going from the general to making assumptions about a specific individual or group of individuals based on the general. You clearly didn't understand so obviously my time was wasted. You have a nice day

Well, I definitely know who you are, it's pretty easy to spot a reprehensible twat.
Never offered you any 'good graces' and have no desire to. Btw, we never had a conversation I was merely pointing out what utter nonsense you were spewing.
Do you even read the absolute twaddle you post? In what universe is your response even remotely comprehensible? Certainly not this one, goof.

P.S You didn't bother to take any time, except mine, which you thoroughly and completely wasted.

Last edited:
The only peoples who don't disrespect sQUEak on a daily basis are the board's hardest racists. He's a victim, damnit. A victim!

This board really opened my eyes on to how far right extremist males behave. Very thinned-skinned and hypocritical creatures.

I'm just over with their crap and lack of seeing their priviledge.

Gee, goodness me! What's happening in here?

:)

eh, some Yappy McYapperson wearing his custom-made Negro Whisperer® boots caught some feels from different tangents and is now in über damage control mode overusing his Whitesplaining Black People credit card and other such cis white colonizer male anxieties.

well, to be fair, it was a full moon recently!

superman-yukking-it-up-with-wonder-woman-on-the-superfriends-cartoon-in-the-1970s-for-20-years-this-was-the-animated-template-of-superman.gif

but somebody please tell me what the hay-ell is a "skiddly Bop do?" :D

Well, I definitely know who you are, it's pretty easy to spot a reprehensible twat.
Never offered you any 'good graces' and have no desire to. Btw, we never had a conversation I was merely pointing out what utter nonsense you were spewing.
Do you even read the absolute twaddle you post? In what universe is your response even remotely comprehensible? Certainly not this one, goof.

P.S You didn't bother to take any time, except mine, which you thoroughly and completely wasted.

:heart: :rose: :heart:

This board really opened my eyes on to how far right extremist males behave. Very thinned-skinned and hypocritical creatures.

I'm just over with their crap and lack of seeing their priviledge.

Thin-skinned?

Project much?

Thin-skinned?

Project much?

Thin-skinned?

Project much?

No, so that would also be no to the second question.

Amusing coming from a pussy so afraid of losing face he uses an entire army of sock-puppets and avoids directly addressing anyone that has cost him face in the past.

You are basically already ready to abandon Von Bismarck and have moved over to Skitzo because Von Bismarck has lost too many skirmishes. . . at least in your mind.

Thanks for playing, enjoy your sexy-tourist time!

Thin-skinned?

Project much?

Projection doesn't apply here.

Hey, I'm not the one catching a hernia right now.
How many times have you mentioned my name over threads where I'm not even thinking about you? I have always been nice to you, never attacking you personally and now you want to pull this crap?

I only dish it to posters who have been disrespectful towards me, and they know who they are...no regrets.

How many times are you going to cry about Rob or Zumi? My God, you have accused like five posters of being Rob, as if he sits down creating alts to attack you. Are you that important? Do you pay to use this board? Why do you think that you are the center of the universe?

Calling folks racist, hey some of us even have white family members. Defending oneself against bigotry, IS NOT being a bigot. No, you will not silence me calling idiots out.

Btw, you are supposedly smart, a racist is someone who thinks they are superior to others. If beige males have such a high degree of socio-economic advantage, how the hell does the racist mantra regarding minority groups apply, comrade?

Perhaps you should revisit a history course?

Furthermore, there is way more of your group-white rightist males, than my peeps on here. Why the bitching?

Yes, this board has opened my eyes. Again, you never reprimand the massive bigots on here, you even laugh with them in their threads. That is what makes you the ultimate hypocrite, sir.

Too funny. You are so brilliant at seeing racism where there is none and excusing it where it festers:

#ScaryBlackMan
#VictimBlaming

Would you just stop with the ascribing racism crap?

It is patently obvious that behind JBJ, and possibly (but not definitely) Bunny, you are the most racist person on the board.

just recently:

birf mother or foster mother? :confused:

which assumes that the black person you referenced could not have come from an intact nuclear family. Not to mention the stereotyping of language.

I speak jive.
:nods:

Suggesting that the speakers dialect is somehow not acceptable.

Sho nuff! :cool:

Again mocking dialect.

Black folks don't swim!

(Seriously, an African American friend of mine who attended the Air Force Academy said the remedial swimming class there looked like "an underwater version of the Million Man March")

You want to know what I honestly thought the first time I heard that blacks are not good swimmers? "Might be true, they are only allowed in the pool one day a week."

I was in the deep South when such things were commonplace. Something tells me you weren't exactly hanging around with Jewish ACLU lawyers in Atlanta during your formative years. Atlanta has become much more black, and much more racially tolerant. Is that why you left?

You want to have an open conversation about what you actually think about blacks, or do you want to keep ascribing non-existent biases to others?

Why don't you call your "one black friend" the one from the air force academy and ask him if he can extend you some cover.

He changed his name to his actual name for a while, then back. Credit where credit is due he can always fool an idiot here and there.

Too funny. You are so brilliant at seeing racism where there is none and excusing it where it festers:

He changed his name to his actual name for a while, then back. Credit where credit is due he can always fool an idiot here and there.

Up in the middle of the night obsessing about Rob.... yeah, you got him on the ropes!!!:rolleyes:

That was a quick response, which tells me that this is heavily on your mind for you to spend so much time on this thread.

There is nothing racist about any of those posts you pulled out.
Besides, that is how one poster writes (the one he was supposedly mocking), not an entire race of people. I have not seen him mock any other black poster, but your buddies enjoy insulting blacks, Muslims, and Latinos or championing policies which target and harm these groups--the RWJC.

Do you reprimand Ann for creating slanderous threads about female posters on here? Or he who I will not name for his usual slurs? Or Ishmael for his ferverent anti-hispanic immigrant rants? Of course not. Again, you are always in their threads egging them on or not even bothering to reprimand them.

You have an obsession with Rob for whatever reason. Please sort that out with him. I have nothing to do with this, I will leave you alone and have you calm yourself down. You take this place too seriously.

No one here pays your bills. You are a grown man, possibly reaching the twilight years, not some college dude.

still no list?

And still no reprimanding of his fellow hate-mongering buddies.
Yet, pulling on straws regarding supposed "racism" from a non-rightist poster to whom he has quite an obsession.

Yup, I see you, Que.

Peace!

Oh and One Love.

I get that from Granny. She could just not leave work at work, but nobody complained about it. Ironworkers made good money back in the.

True story?

If so, very cool. I could see you descending from Rosie the Rivetor

Real-Rosie-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back