New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 Married Male in TX. Looking for women to chat with... I'm up for just about anything.

Kik is ZetaRevan

Hello ladies. 45/M home alone. Enjoying a beer or three. Looking for interesting and entertaining chat.
Kyler215.

I will be around all day today if any ladies are looking to chat. Working from home today.

Visual Chat

I am around for the next couple of hours and would love to put on a show for any women who,would like to watch.
Find me on Kik: yourcockslave

You will need to send a pic in your first message (dressed if you wish) that proves you are female.

anyone interested in reluctance or nonconsent roleplays with a mature asian female? I'm on kik as felidae36.

35m
In shape, hung, clean
Any f interested in in chatting kik is mojo1601

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who like to share their wives or girlfriends.

Open minded 49 year old guy. Would love to chat with the ladies and the guys. Just hanging out tonight. Nkdplay82 on kik

I’m heading to London for a few days - feel free to send me a message and see what I’m up to! - Kik: tomr2526

My lover needs friends

Hello gents my lover is looking for some gentleman for a friendly chat and if you're a gentleman much more fun. Her kik is v.rie27

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back