The sexually insatiable club

What do you think would happen if a club full of sexually insatiable people got together in one place...hmm

I guess what would happen would be lots of ins and outs and pussy and cock sharing. And a lot of spouses having fun with other people’s spouses.
 
What do you think would happen if a club full of sexually insatiable people got together in one place...hmm

Well I think we would all be waiting, feeling the tension build quietly talking, eyeing each other off, slowly as evening went and touches became more frequent more overt, the heat coming off everyone in waves, clothes moving, slipping, dropping, mouths kissing, hands grabbing, until it was one lovely large moving mass of people fucking!
 
My sexually insatiable spouse would want to come to, I expect. In fact she would want to cum over and ovet. She always does,
 
well, unless I go by myself, I know what club I'm not going to get a membership to, :(
 
I think insatiable is an unkind word. PSAS, persistent sexual arousal syndrome is not that rare.
 
it is what it is, I choose to stay married, for now, so it's my choice

I've asked, no has been the answer although she can do as she pleases and beg for forgiveness
 
I think insatiable is an unkind word. PSAS, persistent sexual arousal syndrome is not that rare.

Insatiable is an emotionally charged word that helps to set the mood/tone of a conversation.

Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, whilst being more medically/psychologically correct is not sexy lol

This is all about the sexy :devil:
 
I'm up for joining. I can't say that I'm constantly insatiable but sometimes when I'm in the right mood I can't get enough. And this thread is starting to put me in that mood.
 
Here are my suggestions - we begin by planning an initial meeting in a commonly visited vacation area such as Virginia Beach or Las Vegas where travel and accommodations are easy and affordable. We can make plans for early spring and upon meeting draft an initial set of plans on how to proceed.

My suggestion would be that we research, debate, and agree upon a location to where other like minded sexually insatiable people like us should move to - similar to the Free State Project in New Hampshire. Spread the word and encourage lustful like-minded folks to begin moving to this area. In time the are will be heavily populated with satyrs and nymphos :)
 
Insatiable is an emotionally charged word that helps to set the mood/tone of a conversation.

Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, whilst being more medically/psychologically correct is not sexy lol

This is all about the sexy :devil:

Indeed, and more, as reflected in these quotations:

“Do you want to see a wolf with young (i.e. an insatiable plunderer)? Marry your daughter.” As quoted in Henry G. Bohn, A polyglot of foreign proverbs (1857).

“Of woman's unnatural, insatiable lust, what country, what village doth not complain?” Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy (1621).

“He was seized and dragged off to King Philip, and being asked who he was, replied, ‘A spy upon your insatiable greed.’” Diogenes Laërtius.

“In spite of illness, in spite even of the archenemy sorrow, one can remain alive long past the usual date of disintegration if one is unafraid of change, insatiable in intellectual curiosity, interested in big things, and happy in small ways.” Edith Wharton, A First Word.

Go to http://quotes.yourdictionary.com/Insatiable#Q34EBzj20oo8wmTZ.99
 
Back
Top