Rob vs Que ~ The Thrilla Thread Killa

Oh, look!

Yet another, totally-not-Rob sock-puppet suggesting violent solutions to Rob's loss of face problems.

Odd that Rob never seeems interested in these exchanges involving him that are put forward by totally-not-Rob sock-puppets.

Ya, it's almost as if we are separate people. Queefy is starting to understand, Yes? Stop being A coward.

Must be.

Since... even when Rob graces the thread with a rare appearance, he still lacks the courage to address me directly, and you have no problem boldly using a sock-puppet to do so.

I can see where the most logical explanation would be that you are two totally separate people. Rob, who has devoted his profile to sniping at me and only speaks of me indirectly and sock-puppets that courageously address me directly.

You need to lay off the meth, queefy. If you really want to know if I am rob or not, challenge him to a fight, or something you're good at like hot dog eating. Then while you are pissing yourself and weasling your way out of a confrontation while face to face with rob, I will post here and mock you.
This will only work if you aren't a coward though. Lol, I know, that was funny. So I guess we will just have to continue with the detective queefy show.

Nothing is more Beta than talking about settling differences face to face, then sitting back and claiming victory without talking to the the person you want to fight. I know it is the female thing to do, throw your intentions out there and hope it gets back to the boy you like so that maybe he'll ask you out, but I don't think your plan is very effective in this instance.
A man would state his intentions to the person he is smack talkin about. Then again, as your marriage and life have proven, you are not a man.

I agree.

Always hard to tell what will set the totally-not-Rob sock-puppets off after a period of dormancy, but there is always some loss of face for Rob in the mix.

Like this:

Steel Penis Substitute Nation is scrambling desperately to deflect the conversation on to anything OTHER than guns.

Let's talk about big, scary, "steel penis substitutes" then.

How bid was the steel penis substitute strapped onto the armed guard you ran and hid behind after shoving that black woman to the ground for having the unmitigated temerity to ask you for spare change?

No answer from Rob about his running to a "good guy with a gun" whenever he spots scary black people, yet he resorts to impugning the manhood of those that would protect his cowardly ass.

You need to lay off the meth, queefy. If you really want to know if I am rob or not, challenge him to a fight, or something you're good at like hot dog eating. Then while you are pissing yourself and weasling your way out of a confrontation while face to face with rob, I will post here and mock you.
This will only work if you aren't a coward though. Lol, I know, that was funny. So I guess we will just have to continue with the detective queefy show.

That doesn't seem like a viable solution. *You* could just hand off posting duties to the Luke. Why don't *you* simply offer to show up here in Phoenix, and be not-Rob when I film your arrival?

I'm confident that violence will be unnecessary as simply filming a verbal altercation where you have to think on your feet and not cut and paste from your 27 stock phrases would be more than humiliating for you.

That doesn't seem like a viable solution. *You* could just hand off posting duties to the Luke. Why don't *you* simply offer to show up here in Phoenix, and be not-Rob when I film your arrival?

I'm confident that violence will be unnecessary as simply filming a verbal altercation where you have to think on your feet and not cut and paste from your 27 stock phrases would be more than humiliating for you.

Im not allowed in the US, queefer. You can't fly to Canada with being in the database and all so looks like you're Texas bound. Maybe Luke can meet you too along with everyone rob knows so that rob can't orchestrate a sock puppet to post while he slams your head to the ground?
Tell me more about how totally not paranoid you are.:)

Im not allowed in the US, queefer. You can't fly to Canada with being in the database and all so looks like you're Texas bound. Maybe Luke can meet you too along with everyone rob knows so that rob can't orchestrate a sock puppet to post while he slams your head to the ground?
Tell me more about how totally not paranoid you are.:)

Weather's nice. Lotsa "Canadians" here, eh?

Why not ask your parole officer for permission to visit as long as you check in with the local authorities and avoid you know, "those" areas.

Why do you suggest that Rob would "slam my head to the ground?" I certainly wouldn't be instigating any sort of violent confrontation why would Rob out of the blue just decide to resort to the sort of violence that would send him to prison?

Are you aware of him having violent tendencies and a lack of self-control?

Have you had discussion with Rob about him wanting to take violent action against me? Seems to me that would violate the terms of service.

Last edited:
Weather's nice. Lotsa "Canadians" here, eh?

Why not ask your parole officer for permission to visit as long as you check in with the local authorities and avoid you know, "those" areas.

Theres no parole officer, moron. Just admit youre a coward.

Why do you suggest that Rob would "slam my head to the ground?" I certainly wouldn't be instigating any sort of violent confrontation why would Rob out of the blue just decide to resort to the sort of violence that would send him to prison?

Are you aware of him having violent tendencies and a lack of self-control?

Have you had discussion with Rob about him wanting to take violent action against me? Seems to me that would violate the terms of service.
Because you want to fight rob, dipshit. Thats why lance started this thread because he saw you say you wanted to beat rob up. Its typical for cowards like you to forget such details.

I've only been here a few days, and I already put "Que" on ignore. He's clearly a troll. And from what I've been reading people say, he's also the most prolific alt monger on the board. :mad:

I've only been here a few days, and I already put "Que" on ignore. He's clearly a troll. And from what I've been reading people say, he's also the most prolific alt monger on the board. :mad:

He used to post as a normal person before his wife left him and put a restraining order against him from seeing his children. After that he turned into the paranoid troll you see here today.

Gee..another sock puppet showed up to divert attention from Rob's lack of interest here.

That's pretty convincing.

Everyone who doesnt like queefy, he thinks is rob. He is still trying to figure out how he is now divorced from rob and why his children are all rob.:)

Perhaps you should start a thread and with a poll to determine exactly how many actual, individuated "people" don't like me.

Popularity seems pretty important to you.

Perhaps you should start a thread and with a poll to determine exactly how many actual, individuated "people" don't like me.

Popularity seems pretty important to you.

With your exceptional detective skills you should be able to suss them out, queerbait.

He used to post as a normal person before his wife left him and put a restraining order against him from seeing his children. After that he turned into the paranoid troll you see here today.

Explains why he's so angry all the time. I guess he lacks the emotional maturity not to lash out, and he feels the need to hurt others just as he's been hurt. I know the type. Probably his wife cheated on him with a "real man." Que is pitiable, really.

Explains why he's so angry all the time. I guess he lacks the emotional maturity not to lash out, and he feels the need to hurt others just as he's been hurt. I know the type. Probably his wife cheated on him with a "real man." Que is pitiable, really.
Sounds like your usual projection, in your all-to-familiar voice.

You're just angry that I busted your latest sock-puppet within three posts on the GB after you wasted all day Sunday running up the post count in the playground to try to sneak this one in.

Sad!

[Discussions promoting and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or underage sexual activity prohibited per our forum guidelines. - Last Warning Already Given]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Somebody" serms really, really angry.

Anger is often a covering emotion for fear. Some fears though, are quite valid when based on very real consequences one is facing.

"Actions have the consequences!" - BobsDownSouth

Nothing is more Beta than talking about settling differences face to face, then sitting back and claiming victory without talking to the the person you want to fight. I know it is the female thing to do, throw your intentions out there and hope it gets back to the boy you like so that maybe he'll ask you out, but I don't think your plan is very effective in this instance.
A man would state his intentions to the person he is smack talkin about. Then again, as your marriage and life have proven, you are not a man.

*chuckles*

Back