Men, would you rather suck a guy's cock or kiss him on the lips??

dick

suck his cock, have never doen it but would like to try. Not into men just want to feel what it is like to give a blowjob.
 
I have no bi tendencies, but kissing a guy would actually be super revolting, so it would have to be sucking his dick, provided it's clean and nicely shaped/built, not all dicks are going to make the cut (doesn't mean either scenario is going to happen though, so no need to message me about it). No doubt watching porn and growing to appreciate the visual look of (some) dicks has shaped this opinion.

"provided it's clean and nicely shaped/built"...oh, you mean just like yours, for example??;);)
 
Suck his cock for sure.

Not into kissing him, although if it was a passing transexual then both.
 
I vote for “cock in my mouth”

I have less than zero interest in kissing another guy. Also no interest in sucking some random cock - not that I wouldn’t enjoy it (I would) but that I’m too worried about bringing something home to my wife. Now if the cock is attached to a guy who is happily married but whose needs aren’t being met at home (and who is as careful as me) I’ll be on my knees in a flash. In real life this has happened just once and it was glorious while it lasted (he moved out of the area). Maybe I’ll find another cock that I can adopt - if not I still have my memories and the stories here on Literotica.
 
It can be completely erotic to make out with a handsome man. Very very erotic. I will get to his cock soon enough
 
No to kissing (I just don't like it) but given a chance I would love to be a cock sucker.
 
Suck, suck, suck....swallow lick my lips and I am done. Not into kissing at all. If I had to kiss him to get his cock in my mouth, then maybe.
 
I have to agree that I definitely prefer sucking a cock since I really most interested/fascinated with a man's cock. Stubble on a face would definitely be a turn off. But once was kissed by a hairless Asian and it was not repulsive and with my hand on his cock was sexy
 
I'd kiss

I'd prefer to kiss a guy, let his hands roam around as I suck on his tongue. I mean of course I'd end up with a mouth full of dick but I would snog his face off first :)
 
I would

-kiss his dick, balls, suck him off, swallow, thank him, and if he wanted to kiss me I would do that too
 
suck his cock, have never done it but would like to try. Not into men just want to feel what it is like to give a blowjob.

Suck, yes. Kiss, no. Never. And, turned on by few men to want to suck them but, more importantly, just into that every so often, usually when a woman is not available and I've gone a long time without any woman. However, when the conditions are a perfect storm--horny as hell and no other choice--sucking a cock is amazing!
 
Suck his cock. I think that kissing is more personal.

I have to agree with this . There is more of an emotional investment involved with kissing . Cocksucking is more of a physical release than am emotional statement
 
I love sucking cock. Without a doubt. But I'm also quite happy to kiss another guy too.

Kissing is only given as an act of intimacy though. I will only kiss if I really, really like him.
 
Nope...

I suppose I am paradoxical but the thought of kissing a guy is sickening. I don't like cuddling or having my head controlled either. But, let me get naked, on my knees in front of an equally naked guy and watch me work my magic on his cock & balls. I don't like cum though...just servicing a nice package til he's ready to blow and slowly finish him of with my hand while sucking his balls. No kissing though!:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top