Incest romance that begins with siblings hating/being apathetic to one another?

tazdingo

Virgin
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Posts
10
Most incest romance erotica I've read starts off with siblings being the best of friends who never hide any secret from one another :eek:. Bah! This is so boring I might as well be reading vanilla. Now I wanna something from the other end. Anyone know any like that?

5 pages minimum, please. Could be 3 or 4 if multiple chapters.
 
Maybe Rob_mDear's Mouse (mature brother/sister who've been squabbling their whole lives)?

You might also find what you're looking for in step-sibling stories, since "I hate my new step-sister... and now something happens, and we're fucking and/or in love" isn't an uncommon premise there. For example, BiscuitHammer's I Don't Get You (step-brother/step-sister) or WokeUpOneDay's No Best Favorite or Jealousy (step-brother/step-sister/girlfriend trio).

You might also want to look at BDSM-type stories, where one sibling is punishing the other and it turns sexual, since that seems like it might have the dynamic you're looking for.
 
Not a fan of step stories, but will check them out anyway. Thanks.

You might also want to look at BDSM-type stories, where one sibling is punishing the other and it turns sexual, since that seems like it might have the dynamic you're looking for.

I've been trying to, but this is easier said than done. I'm looking for a b/s story that starts with hate/apathy and ends with love. Even with BDSM/blackmail tags it's hard to to find something like that. Still, I'd love with someone were to recommend a story with those elements that fit my description. The Holy Grail of that would be something similar to Yours, only with incest, an actual ending and a non-sociopathic protagonist that actually falls in love with his sister as she falls for him. Actually, you could forget the incest. If you find any story like that it'd be good enough.

I've found two stories similar to what I want, tho. CABONE'S Sunny and f1manoz's The Thin Line Between. Although they both do something I didn't like, that was doing a time-skip that kind of skipped the unhating phase. They just ignore each other until they realize it was dumb to do so. But that's just me being petty, they're both good stories.
 
Most incest romance erotica I've read starts off with siblings being the best of friends who never hide any secret from one another :eek:. Bah! This is so boring I might as well be reading vanilla. Now I wanna something from the other end. Anyone know any like that?

5 pages minimum, please. Could be 3 or 4 if multiple chapters.
Check out "My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date" in my sig.

Edit: "My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In" also starts with them having not talked for years.
 
Last edited:
The Holy Grail of that would be something similar to Yours, only with incest, an actual ending and a non-sociopathic protagonist that actually falls in love with his sister as she falls for him. Actually, you could forget the incest. If you find any story like that it'd be good enough.

This, right here. The scenes in "Yours" are written incredibly well, very descriptive, but the protagonist is frustrating.

As far as the tsundere-type story you're looking for, very few stories on Lit even close to that. You already mentioned "Sunny"; I'd also recommend Nowiser's Touch Therapy. Unfortunately, it was never finished, but it's well-written and has good characters. The chapters that are available feature a cold step-sister who warms up in an... interesting way.
 
My story "Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 2" Has exactly what you are looking for. You'll have to read all the way to the end for your reward. It should publish by Friday.
It's not terribly romantic, so it might fail you overall on that score, but here's en excerpt to whet your interest.

"Well then what could possibly make you think it would be a good idea for me to fuck my bitchy sister?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top