STG ~ Sun Tan Lines 2

So welcoming on this thread ... better be careful, I might be one of those house guests that never leave! ;) Happy Sunday Sexy!

Ahh.. well that will be something we just have accept I guess... I dont think I would have a problem with someone as cute and sexy as you are darlin...

Happy Turkey day to you.. even sexier..;)

some house guests are always welcum to stay as long as they want...

mmm... . would love to lick with ya.. and hope ya dont mind if my tonque moves off the candy to your lips.. down your neck.. over your chest and below your waist.. as I love to lick..:kiss::kiss::devil::kiss:
mhhhh oh yeahhhhh guess I just lay here & purr & moan & squirm & enjoy it ahhhhhhhhh yessssss:cathappy:

Hey sweet sexy STG, hope your doing great.
Wanted to wish YOU a Wonderful Merry and very naughty Christmas.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Would have loved to come in person, but this will have to do ;):) ~:kiss:~:rose:
attachment.php

Thanks Em!!

Hey sweet sexy STG, hope your doing great.
Wanted to wish YOU a Wonderful Merry and very naughty Christmas.

awww. thanks Em.. doing fine.. but always miss ya.. thanks for the notes and lots of kisses. sending more back at ya. Im doin fine.. just working a ton of hours but doing fine....

Naughty Christmas?? WE need to work on that one.. together soon..:rose::kiss::kiss::heart:

Thanks LING!

Would have loved to come in person, but this will have to do ;):) ~:kiss:~:rose:
attachment.php

Can I hold ya to a rain check darlin.... as I would have loved to cum in person too....

This is fine .. for now... but will HOLD ya to more later..:rose::kiss::rose::kiss::heart:

My sweet sexy STG, wishing you a wonderful happy 2012, and that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
Thank YOU for being such a wonderful friend.

Back