DDlg talk

hooterbif

Really Experienced
My little girl wants me to continuously talk to her during sex. She wants me to tell her that "I love sneaking into your room at night," and "This is our little secret, little girl," and "It is ok for you to lick daddy's lolipop, but nobody else's," etc.

The thing is, I run out of things to say, or I forget, or I am too busy enjoying the sex. In other words, I am doing the DD part basically to please her, not because it pleases me.

On the BDSM test, she scored something like 90% DDlg, whereas I scored 30%.

So, any ideas about what else to say?

Give her an assignment and make her write down 50 phrases that turn her on.

Give her a choice. Make her sit in front of you, legs spread, as you say these dirty things to her. She cant touch herself. Comment on how pretty and wet shes getting as you talk. OR... does she want daddy ro touch her, kiss her, play with her, no talking?

My gosh though, that sounds super needy. I get it! I totally love when he gets in my head with what he says.

That being said, youre the daddy. Tell her to be quiet. Little girls have to be quiet when you sneak in her room... she needs to learn to focus on what daddy's doing, not what hes saying.

I know that's not the answer you were looking for. Maybe search on literotica stories for daddy / little girl and see if that gives you any ideas. Good luck!!

I like cookiecat's idea of having her write down some phrases that really work for her. Have you told her this doesn't always come naturally to you? Also, talking continuously during sex sounds tough to do. Even for those who are naturally very vocal that can be asking a lot, so it's not unreasonable to set the expectation for her that you'll do your best and on occasion talk her damn ear off, but that it probably isn't realistic to expect that every time you're in DD/lg mode. Tell her Daddy needs quiet time to fully enjoy being inside his little girl once in a while. I think you can both make some reasonable accommodations here.

As for precise things to say, check stories on Lit, search DD/lg group discussions on Fet, and when all else fails Google is your friend.

Another fun way to get creative is for both of you to make lists of potential things a Daddy could say. Then compare lists over a beer, i.e. not while fucking. It will be funny and fun, and you never know what random phrase you guys come up with that all of a sudden she says, "oh yes, that!" Worst case scenario you'll get a good laugh out of it.

Good luck!

I like cookiecat's idea of having her write down some phrases that really work for her. Have you told her this doesn't always come naturally to you? Also, talking continuously during sex sounds tough to do. Even for those who are naturally very vocal that can be asking a lot, so it's not unreasonable to set the expectation for her that you'll do your best and on occasion talk her damn ear off, but that it probably isn't realistic to expect that every time you're in DD/lg mode. Tell her Daddy needs quiet time to fully enjoy being inside his little girl once in a while. I think you can both make some reasonable accommodations here.

As for precise things to say, check stories on Lit, search DD/lg group discussions on Fet, and when all else fails Google is your friend.

Another fun way to get creative is for both of you to make lists of potential things a Daddy could say. Then compare lists over a beer, i.e. not while fucking. It will be funny and fun, and you never know what random phrase you guys come up with that all of a sudden she says, "oh yes, that!" Worst case scenario you'll get a good laugh out of it.

Good luck!

Thanks guys, I definitely like the idea of her making a list.

Oddly, I have been told many times that I would make a great phone sex operator, including by her.

It is just a new experience to be working half a dozen sex toys while hogtie-ing someone while talking dirty while playing a role (that sounds like incest).

She's a sexual force of nature and sucks up everything she can get - like a sexual black hole!

Thanks guys, I definitely like the idea of her making a list.

Oddly, I have been told many times that I would make a great phone sex operator, including by her.

It is just a new experience to be working half a dozen sex toys while hogtie-ing someone while talking dirty while playing a role (that sounds like incest).

She's a sexual force of nature and sucks up everything she can get - like a sexual black hole!

And what special little girl doesn't love being called a sexual black hole!

Lol sorry, that phrase just made me laugh. :D

And what special little girl doesn't love being called a sexual black hole!

Lol sorry, that phrase just made me laugh. :D

Well, this might be an inside joke for astrophysicists, but she is like a sexual black hole. Every now and then, she sucks in enough mass to liberate streaming polar bursts of violent energy. It is a sight to see.

Well, this might be an inside joke for astrophysicists, but she is like a sexual black hole. Every now and then, she sucks in enough mass to liberate streaming polar bursts of violent energy. It is a sight to see.

Clearly, she needs to join us here. I like her already.

It might be an inside joke for astrophysicists, though I would guess likely not for very many female ones.

Back