Are there any safe stress positions?

aluzion

Experienced
I mean ones that can last 1-2 hours but don't do any long-term damage. Could you show me some? Thanks

I mean ones that can last 1-2 hours but don't do any long-term damage. Could you show me some? Thanks

I know it may sound little weird, but is there any position that can last 1-2 hours, or a bit less which puts little pressure to the abs?
I'm showing you an example, but I'm not too sure how safe it is, so I'm asking your imagination too

I know it may sound little weird, but is there any position that can last 1-2 hours, or a bit less which puts little pressure to the abs?
I'm showing you an example, but I'm not too sure how safe it is, so I'm asking your imagination too

There was no link to an example.

I had to stand with my hands clasped behind neck holding an m&m on my tongue but that damn m&m got the best of me. They DO melt in your mouth.

I don't have much experience with stress positions or predicament bondage, though.

Last edited:
There was no link to an example.

I had to stand with my hands clasped behind neck holding an m&m on my tongue but that damn m&m got the best of me. They DO melt in your mouth.

I don't have much experience with stress positions or predicament bondage, though.

Yes, meantime link diseppeared. I'm just curious if there is any, as I want to try them, so I'd need someone to tell me more about it having enough experience

There is no such thing as a safe stress position - it's a contradiction in terms. The route is: pressure pain - muscle pain - muscle failure - torn ligaments - dislocation. Where you end up in this list depends on the position, force and training of the subject. Something that is safe for one person for 2 hours can be not safe for someone else for 1 hour.

You have to ramp up your stress positions with a specific individual to figure this out and make him/her aware that there is no such thing as guaranteed safety.

Back