Who is yo daddy?

From a DD/lg perspective

While I've always liked submission and dominance, other forms of D/S relationships never quite worked for me. They felt 'cold' and it usually felt like I was being pushed to my limits to give up my control. Thats why i turned to DD/lg (but not age play, no thanks) . Its a power exchange where my Daddy has control, but he never uses that power for anything other than to make me happy or for my betterment.

I enjoy being submissive to my partner, but I enjoy being guided and lead, not just told. That is where DD/lg comes in for me. My relationship with my Daddy provides the dominance I need, while also providing me with the guidance and care I enjoy.

I grew up in a home that provided me with a very nurturing environment, where I always felt cared about, nurtured, and a bit spoiled.... why would it be weird that I want to take those elements into a relationship?
 
I'm so impressed by what I'm reading in these threads, I was so sure this DD/lg thing was sick incest stuff that I didn't ever open my eyes to it. Funny what a bit of reading can do to the uninitiated.
 
I am unsure whether any of the recent posters or new folks have any interest in DD/lg dynamic or wonder about "Daddy Doms" as a thing.

I had forgotten about this old thread, as I have in the past tended to refer people to an older thread also referenced in an earlier post here (the allure of fuck me daddy, the girl said...) however unfortunately for reasons that are completely obscure to me, that thread was removed and the many pages of excellent content has now been lost to this board.

This thread is a reasonable start on continuing that conversation and so I am bumping it today. Perhaps it will be of interest to folks.
:heart:
 
tumblr_macixpY4cm1rgayb5o1_500.jpg
 
I never thought I'd be caught dead calling a man "Daddy."

I was wrong.

:eek:
 
I never thought I'd be caught dead calling a man "Daddy."

I was wrong.

:eek:

Same.

I think it was limited to that one relationship for me; I doubt I could call another man "Daddy," but oh was it good while it lasted.
 
I'm so impressed by what I'm reading in these threads, I was so sure this DD/lg thing was sick incest stuff that I didn't ever open my eyes to it. Funny what a bit of reading can do to the uninitiated.

Me too I'm totally new to this yard I now realise just what he is trying to give me. I will never use the term daddy for me it just doesn't sit right but I now see how lucky I am
 
Back
Top