Intern is mistaken

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,312
Here's an idea that just formed for me.

A college intern is working at a private tech startup. The boss comes in with news that one of the big fish want to buy them out. Everyone realizes that the sale will make them multimillionaires. The company hosts a lavish party for the potential buyer. They talk about "pulling out all the stops" and "doing whatever it takes". They even hire a stylist to dress the entire office. The intern goes to the party in a dazzling cocktail dress and one of the buyers takes a shine to her.

Suddenly she makes the mistaken assumption that she is expected to have sex with the guy. She can't say no to anything for fear of ruining the deal.
 
Hmm. Nice premise for a reluctance story, well done. If I did this then the intern would probably go through some soft core bondage and teasing before coming around, probably in the form of a screaming orgasm that in some way reveals her to the rest of the office party tied down with silk scarves and a leg spreader.
If you don't get any takers by September then bump the thread to remind me.

Belinda
 
Not sure how this came out reluctance. It looks like fairly common whoring. The woman dresses up because it's been declared a black tie affair.

The question is how you make the dialogue in the two key scenes believable. Because the set up scene needs to have an easily mistaken as telling her to whore herself out but very clearly wasn't. I'm thinking some kind of group meeting, perhaps one she's not even really supposed to be at because she's an intern and she's only there because she was bringing someone coffee/a memo/phone etc and they just told her to shut up and come on in and be quiet. Then they boss says something about I expect everybody to do anything it takes to make sure this deal goes through. Perhaps everybody but her is male (and again he's either not paying attention to her or unaware she's in the room) so he's clearly joking when he says something like "if this guy want's a blow job I want his balls against your chin before anybody asks from who" or somethign else absurd. I think the important part here isit being clear that the boss did not mean it.

The second part is the conversation with the buyer which seems to have three routes.

a) He takes an immediate liking to her and starts chatting her up. Somehow he drops a line that sounds to her like she's being propositioned. Something innocent enough that you would say it to a woman you just met and not expect her to be offended but if someone went into a conversation expecting to be propositioned would take the hint. Just off the top of my head maybe he comments on it being a little warm and she responds by lowering the straps of her dress. Or maybe the meeting is near a beach and when he asks her if she'd like a Sex on the Beach, he thinks he's being clever. . . until she's making some comment about how she expected to spend more time at the party and "reluctantly" drags him outside.

For this one I think it's important that she's not really reluctant in the traditional sense. She's reluctant like a first time porn star, or a girl having pity sex with her soon to be ex or something. I mean no offense to women, I do think that the majority of women would sleep with the majority of men for seven digits. (Personally I think the number of guys who'd turn down mid seven digits are slim.) So she's not unwilling, she wants the money and nothing about the guy should be sufficiently bad to get her off that.

b) The buyer is some kind of bigshot and he's used to this kind of thing. Men are always throwing the secretaries at him. He chooses her because she's the prettiest girl at the party and he's laying it on thick. It takes her a while to catch on that he thinks she's a prostitute but stops to think about the money and still agrees. More reluctant than plan a but still she's not really a "victim" here so much as a bit surprised someone would think he could just walk up and use her at will.

c) The two of them meet, he's chatting it up, the two of them kinda stumble into it. He's joking about how desperate the boss is to sell the company, she mentions they were told to do whatever it takes to close the deal, he makes a joking comment about how she could easily convince him to drop a few million dollars on the company. She asks how, he raises an eyebrow. She blushes asks if he's serious. Blah, blah, blah. I think this one works best if she's genuinely attracted to him from the get go so you can almost close the story out on "you know I would have slept with you anyway right?"

I think all of these scenarios end ideally with the boss somehow walking in on the intern and the buyer and saying something along the line of "when I said do whatever it takes I didn't mean anything!
 
Not sure how this came out reluctance.

As an intern, she has no equity in the firm and therefore no financial stake. That's what makes it more interesting; her angle is loyalty to the firm that gave her an opportunity. To support her colleagues and friends, she's happy to laugh and smile with the VIP, refresh his drink, maybe run down to the liquor shop to get a superior bottle of brandy for him.

She does something that is mis-interpreted, like accidentally flashing her sexy panties; the next time they share a joke he puts his hand on her knee and leaves it there, but that's OK because it's hardly any more degrading than fetching his drinks and hey, worse stuff would happen if she never had this opportunity and was waiting tables.

He is encouraged by the fact that she is not brushing him off or trying to get away and by degrees takes more and more liberties. Meanwhile she continues rationalising; it's not as bad as some of the college mixers she went to, he's actually pretty cute so she has another drink and decides to enjoy the attention, after all its good for her colleagues, so win-win. He is further encouraged and takes her to a private location where they kiss and he maybe cops a feel. She's feeling pretty horny now and has decided that if he wants to fuck then she's all in. After all, it's good for her colleagues etc. etc.

They break away breathlessly for another drink, during which he shares a bondage kink, "oh really? doesn't that hurt?", "not at all, let me show you with this silk scarf that I happen to have with me". With her hands tied, she's feeling nervous, but they kiss again and he's so gentle and tender that she relaxes again, getting into it a bit, liking the feel of the silk against her wrists as he slips a hand beneath her cocktail dress.

In this journey, she goes from polite conversation, to harmless flirting, to kissing and petting, to willingness for sex, to being tied to the conference table and covered in cum.

Was she a cum slut when the story began? No. Would she have been a cum slut if offered at the beginning of the story? No => Reluctance

But that's just my angle. Whoring works too.
 
Blin,

I like your idea of reluctance but going with the flow much better than the girl just whoring herself for the company. The buildup is so much hotter if she is somewhat reluctant.
 
Hmm. Nice premise for a reluctance story, well done. If I did this then the intern would probably go through some soft core bondage and teasing before coming around, probably in the form of a screaming orgasm that in some way reveals her to the rest of the office party tied down with silk scarves and a leg spreader.
If you don't get any takers by September then bump the thread to remind me.

Belinda

I like the way your mind works. :)
 
As an intern, she has no equity in the firm and therefore no financial stake. That's what makes it more interesting; her angle is loyalty to the firm that gave her an opportunity.

In this journey, she goes from polite conversation, to harmless flirting, to kissing and petting, to willingness for sex, to being tied to the conference table and covered in cum.

Was she a cum slut when the story began? No. Would she have been a cum slut if offered at the beginning of the story? No => Reluctance

This is exactly what I was thinking about! She get really nothing out of deal. Ways she could get the mistaken notion:

a) mind in the gutter. she read about something like this in the news once....

b) one of the women the intern is close to is looking forward to the party as a chance to get some action (she had spend all her time with company and had no social life)

c) someone hired a few escorts and one escort looks a lot like another woman at the company, the intern thinks it is the woman from the company acting so forward

d) intern goes out for a breather and spys a woman from the company giving a guy a BJ, doesn't realize the guy is the woman's boyfriend and not a buyer

Another tact, other than "hard" reluctance (oh jeez, I have to let him, but I'm not like that...) is the intern is a chronic over-achiever and commits to her role: I can be an escort for tonight! I can totally do this!
 
You guys are aware that on Literotica Reluctance is polite for rape right? It's not "oh I wouldn't have done this but circumstances kinda fell together." It's "I wouldn't do this and if I don't these men have promised that I will be mopping floors for the rest of my life if I don't."
 
You guys are aware that on Literotica Reluctance is polite for rape right? It's not "oh I wouldn't have done this but circumstances kinda fell together." It's "I wouldn't do this and if I don't these men have promised that I will be mopping floors for the rest of my life if I don't."

Well that's good to know before I posted a story in that category. Can we agree on hesitant?

Belinda
 
I think the screaming itself would probably do it. :)

Well I wasn't imagining they were in the same room as the party. How about this: it all happens on the conference room table; the buyer gets her tied up, spreader in place and then turns on the conference system so that she can see herself and every kinky, perverted thing he is doing to her on the big screen.

Just as she is good and lathered, the other guys out in the office decide it would be a good time to dial in the buyers dad, who is the chairman of the board. They conference him in on the other side of the country and hit the wrong button, linking in the conf room.... screaming orgasm, thanks for coming.

Belinda
 
b) The buyer is some kind of bigshot and he's used to this kind of thing. Men are always throwing the secretaries at him. He chooses her because she's the prettiest girl at the party and he's laying it on thick. It takes her a while to catch on that he thinks she's a prostitute but stops to think about the money and still agrees. More reluctant than plan a but still she's not really a "victim" here so much as a bit surprised someone would think he could just walk up and use her at will.

The intern hears the part "have to do anything it takes to get the deal done". Anything is the keyword here, being an intern she's eager to show she'll indeed do "anything it takes" to get it done.

Buyer may indeed be more or less expecting there to be some hostesses walking around, hired by the seller, so no worries for him about her demanding money or so. Looking at how business is done in China, that's not unthinkable at all (it is quite normal for clients to be taken to a night club or massage etc).

She knows it's expected to do "anything it takes", to make the client happy, so when he starts to chat her up, she tries to make him happy, and then one thing leads to another.

If you want to expand the story, add a nice awkward scene set a few days or so later when the buyer comes to sign the contract, only to find out that the girl is a regular employee... and was not actually part of the entertainment.
 
How about this...

Intern goes to the event knowing that the boss has told them to do what it takes to make the potential owners happy. She catches the eye of a high up board member of the other company and she spends an hour flirting with him. After a bit of fumbling in the lift, the intern lets the guy take her to his hotel room.... Where she finds his pregnant wife 'slobbing out' on the bed.

The intern suddenly connects the dots and realises the guy wasn't just chatting her up so he could fuck her, but so he could bring a sexy young woman for his wife to enjoy as well.

Remembering the bosses' plea to the workers and knowing if the deal falls through, she and a number of people, would be let go from the original company, the intern allows herself to be shared by the couple repeatedly.

If you wanna kink it up further, then don't have the wife pregnant, but in the hotel took keeping their 18 year old son/daughter company (as the wife hates the black tie events) and have the husband bringing her back to share with the wife and kid.
 
You know I like this idea and if nobody minds if I find a way to work IR into it (I still need at least two more IR stories this year because of a contest I'm in) I might start working on this.
 
Interracial? Just a guess. I looked up the story categories and it was the only one that fit.

You may be right, but if so there wouldn't be any difficulty in writing that into the story, so I'm still puzzled at Sean's remark.
 
You sould be shocked at the number of people who want what they want and or are offended by any given act.
 
All that is true, but still doesn't answer the question: What is IR?

To me, it means InfraRed, and I use various IR filters and films in my photography.

On LIT, it means InterRacial, which translates to either BBCs (Big Black Cocks) splitting naive white labia, or some awesome white dude with a dick "as good as the brothers'" pounding away at a Nubian goddess.

Other meanings are more obscure.
 
>She knows it's expected to do "anything it takes", ... then one thing leads to another.

This is exactly what I was thinking. I don't think the buyer's motivation is too hard to do: he sees a girl he likes at a party. Chats her up. One thing leads to another, she green lights him (or at least never red lights him). He thinks she is just that into him.

A hand on the hip, then a little further back, then on the booty (maybe he whispers the lyrics from "blurred lines" to her on the dance floor...lol). She may even be the one to suggest going somewhere more private so she doesn't get groped in front of everyone.
 
I think the Interracial thing would be hard to do simply because silicon valley is almost all white. Maybe an asian or indian, but that is not what IR typically covers.
 
Back
Top