Planet of the Passives

Angelique's pussy was delectable, as ever, and the danger of getting caught made it that much more thrilling.

I heard Sandro ask about dessert. A smile came to my face as I lapped and sucked the most beautiful pussy that had ever been put on this planet when I heard how difficult it was for my wife to not let on what was happening. The strain in her voice was quite evident to me, and I was proud of her for maintaining her control. One thing she seldom had to do was restrain herself from orgasm. I wasn't sure she could do it. So far, she'd done well.

When she begged me to stop, I smiled again. It was nice to be the one in charge for a change, for Angelique to be the one potentially embarrassed. I was sure it was a new sensation for her, and one I'd probably pay for later.

"Maybe you're the one who needs a cage," I said quietly from under the table, my fingers taking the place of my tongue and lips. Finally, I emerged from beneath the tablecloth, knife brandished high like a trophy of some kind. The moisture I felt on my face would let everyone who looked close enough know what I'd been doing, but I didn't care. I considered it a badge of honor. I'd made my wife beg me to stop eating her cunt, something I couldn't remember ever hearing her say before.

"Damn knife was hard to find under there," I said like I'd been hunting for tigers or something. "Took a while. Awful dark. Hope you didn't miss me while I was gone, honey." I was feeling pretty smug. It was easy to see why Angelique liked it so much.

I pretended like nothing had happened as I drank my wine, feeling the pussy juice begin to dry on my skin...
 
Thankfully Carl returned to his seat just as Sandro brought our dessert, a certain smug look on his face. Make no mistake I heard his comment about perhaps that I was the one who should be wearing a cage...

Carl didn't realize how bad he put his foot in his mouth. He must have forgot just who was in charge in this marriage. Poor little hubby was going to suffer...

I took a bite of my chocolate torte, licking my lips seductively while looking at my husband, plotting my punishment. We finished our dessert in silence before I excused myself to go to the ladies room, telling him to leave Sandro a nice fat tip for his excellant service and have our car brought around.

Once inside the restroom I removed my drenched worn undies. This was the second pair today I creamed in, the other at the photo shoot. Posing for Ryan had gotten me all hot and bothered. Exiting the ladies room I slipped my panties to my favorite waiter on the way out, not caring if my husband noticed or not, giving him something to remember me by...knowing he had spent the night undressing me with his eyes, I imagined him inhaling my musky female scent when he held them under his nose.

The valet opened the door for me and I got in our vehical. Pulling down the sun visor I used the mirror to touch up my lipstick...

" You are in such trouble Carl " I commented, my voice ice cold...
 
I could see Angelique was plotting how she was going to deal with me as she ate dessert. More than likely, I wasn't going to like what she was going to come up with, but it was worth it, both to eat her in such a public place, and to see her usual smug confidence drop for a little bit. For that brief span of time, I was the one in control. Besides, she'd let me in, and I'd taken full advantage of that.

When my wife got up and headed toward the ladies', I had a suspicion as to what would happen there. After all, she'd suggested the idea earlier. As I left a forty percent tip (another reason the staff here liked us so much: they always received crazy generous tips, after being treated to a sexy show all evening), I saw Angelique emerge from the back and press something into our waiter's hand. While I was hoping she'd save what were obviously totally soaked panties for me, this was the kind of tip she preferred to give the people who take care of us on such outings. She didn't care who she gave them to, male or female. I'd seen her give them to men and women alike. I could guess what they did with them. Probably the same kind of thing I'd do with them.

As I got up to claim the car, every face held a knowing smile. I didn't care. I was the one who got to go home with the hottest woman they'd ever seen. What they thought of me was irrelevant.

Angelique still hadn't said a word to me since I'd come up from under the table. It was quite likely I wouldn't like what she had in mind for me. In her mind, I think I may have stepped over an invisible line. I hoped she just wanted me to finish what I'd started, since she'd had me stop licking her before she orgasmed in the restaurant.

When Angelique growled quietly, "You're in such trouble," I wasn't sure what was going to happen. She hadn't teased me since I'd stopped eating her, aside from gifting her undies to the waiter in my full view, but she hadn't been her usual self. I honestly didn't know what my taking the initiative would entail, as far as any consequences.

"And why is that?" I asked. trying to see if she'd give me a hint whether I'd like what those consequences might entail.
 
" And why is that ? " Carl asked, knowing I wasn't exactly pleased at the moment. Not by his bringing me to a much needed orgasm under the table in public but by his comment afterwards about him being in control. How dare he challenge my authority. Carl should know better.

I decided to give him the silent treatment. For now...

We rarely argued, Carl was a very considerate, devoted and attentive husband. Tonight I planned to teach him a lesson. No, I wouldn't force him to wear the dreaded cage, I knew that he hated that thing, but he was going to play by my rules however.

He pulled into the driveway and I waited as he opened my door for me, making sure he got a glimpse of stocking top. It didn't take much to bring a male to their knees, including my hubby. Dutifully walking behind me I made sure to shake my hips for his benefit, knowing he couldn't resist the urge to check out my derriere in my dress that fit like a second skin. Carl unlocked the door and I went upstairs to slip into something far more revealing. He could look but he better not touch...

I slipped out of my dress and sat in front of my makeup mirror, still wearing my stockings and heels, and begun to brush my hair. Carl came into the room and I handed him the brush.

" One hundred strokes please. " I demanded...
 
" And why is that ? " Carl asked, knowing I wasn't exactly pleased at the moment. Not by his bringing me to a much needed orgasm under the table in public but by his comment afterwards about him being in control. How dare he challenge my authority. Carl should know better.

I decided to give him the silent treatment. For now...

We rarely argued, Carl was a very considerate, devoted and attentive husband. Tonight I planned to teach him a lesson. No, I wouldn't force him to wear the dreaded cage, I knew that he hated that thing, but he was going to play by my rules however.

He pulled into the driveway and I waited as he opened my door for me, making sure he got a glimpse of stocking top. It didn't take much to bring a male to their knees, including my hubby. Dutifully walking behind me I made sure to shake my hips for his benefit, knowing he couldn't resist the urge to check out my derriere in my dress that fit like a second skin. Carl unlocked the door and I went upstairs to slip into something far more revealing. He could look but he better not touch...

I slipped out of my dress and sat in front of my makeup mirror, still wearing my stockings and heels, and begun to brush my hair. Carl came into the room and I handed him the brush.

" One hundred strokes please. " I demanded...
 
I knew Angelique was pissed when she didn't say anything more. Usually on a ride like this, she'd have continued teasing me, trying to get me to cum so she could threaten me with the cage. Her silence told me just how deep I was. Then it dawned on me: she'd heard my comment about locking her up. Fuck.

When we got home, she waited for me to help her out of the car, and she put on the show I'd expected of her, but her silence and lack of facial expression made it more of a "fuck you," than her usual enticement. Regardless, she was too beautiful to ignore, so I looked anyhow.

Inside, she continued to ignore me, retreating upstairs without a word. Of course, I watched her gorgeous form go, stopping my voyeurism only when she disappeared from view.

I did a few things downstairs to prepare for the next morning before I went up to join my wife. I stripped down to my panties in the upstairs bath, then went to see what Angelique was up to. When I entered the bedroom, she was sitting at her dressing mirror, nude but for the shoes and stockings she'd had on beneath her tight little dress. It was a cock-hardening sight. Her perfect heart-shaped ass just begged for attention, but given her present state of mind, I knew better than to take any initiative.

When she held up her hair brush and ordered the number of strokes she desired, I took it and set to work.

To me, hair brushing is possibly one of the most sensual non-sexual things you can do with another person. And like the rest of her, Angelique had a head of hair to die for. My favorite was brushing her hair while sitting in a chair, with her on the floor in front of me, particularly when we're nude. That way, I can drape her hair all over my crotch while I brush. It's a delicious feeling.

This time, though, I just stood behind my beautiful wife and looked in the mirror at her luscious naked breasts and the rest of her as I mentally coursed the brush from the top of her head until it fell out the bottom of her tresses.

I said nothing as I did this, and when I reached stroke one hundred, I leaned over and set the brush on the table, then awaited what my next task would be...
 
I sat silently while my hubby brushed my hair preparing me for bed. Usually Carl could not resist the urge to rub his stiffy in my silky hair as he performed his duty. Tonight he was rather subdued, knowing he had overstepped his bounds.

" Very well Carl dear...my feet hurt from wearing heels all day long. I think you should turn down the sheets and give me a little ol' foot massage as I relax in bed. Oh darling don't forget to remove my stockings first. "

I offered my legs so that he could remove my silk stockings...
 
Rubbing Angelique's feet wasn't the duty I liked best. For all of the porn out there dedicated to it, I wasn't necessarily into feet, although I had to admit, my wife was the full package, and her feet were divine, especially clad in some of the shoes she preferred.

When she demanded I remove her stockings before giving her a foot massage, I could hardly wait. I love my wife's legs (well, no more really than any other part of her, but I think you know what I mean) and with them extended for me, I could hardly wait to see them revealed. They looked spectacular encased in the dark nylon, but they'd be even moreso bare.

I started at her foot, kissing my way across her toes, then up the instep. My hands preceded my lips, and I caressed every inch of those curvaceous calves, then thighs, placing kisses all along the way. I don't know how long it took for me to get to the top, oh so close to the warm, fragrant haven of her crotch, but I'm sure it was well over a minute.

It wasn't easy, but I grabbed the top of her stocking with my teeth and began to pull. Angelique hadn't specified how I was to get her stockings off, so I decided to take care of it however seemed appropriate at the moment. Besides, I knew such devotion would go a long way toward blurring the edges of the transgression I'd perpetrated earlier.

It took longer to remove the nylon in the manner I'd chosen, but eventually, I finally pulled it off the end of her perfectly manicured toes. For a moment, I just sat and admired the beauty of my wife's lovely legs, drinking in the sight of the gorgeous slit that peeked at me from the apex of her thighs.

Knowing I'd only got half the job done, I lifted Angelique's other foot and began the same process for it. Several minutes later, her legs were bare, her gorgeous nudity glowing at me from the vanity seat.

Rising from my place in front of my goddess, I got the bed ready for her, knowing the incredible sight I'd be privy to when she slinked onto it.
 
After removing my stockings my hubby dutifully prepared down the bed. Forever horny, I couldn't help but notice how his eyes looked at my pussy while he removed my stockings. Too bad, I was prepared to make him suffer...

I reclined on the silk sheet covered bed, naked now because I had offered my scented panties as a tip to our hunky waiter Sandro. My dear hubby was naked also except for his panty.

" Do you want to finish what you started at the restaurant, Darling ? " I asked spreading my legs, inviting him to eat my pussy...

Carl eagerly got between my spread thighs, ready to perform his duty. Taking advantage, I took him by his hair and forced his willing face into my hot cunt.

" Oh my....eat me...darling...that's it... please pleasure my hot pussy...show me how devoted you are ! "
 
With eager eyes, I watched my lovely wife ooze onto the bed and take up yet another of her delicious poses. I expected her to extend a foot and demand I start getting to work, but instead, she parted her knees, displaying her luscious cunt to my devouring eyes, offering that I finish what I began under the table at the restaurant.

Without hesitation, I climbed between her legs, my aim the delectable haven that was my wife's fabulous pussy. Just as my head got within about a foot of her fragrant crotch, I felt Angelique's fingers grip my hair, and she pulled my face into her cunt tight. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds, but I didn't mind. If I was to suffocate, I could think of no more pleasant way to go.

Then, she eased up a little, giving me room to work, and I extended my tongue, doing just that.

Immediately, my mouth was flooded with my favorite flavor in the world, my nostrils moreso. I was drunk with my wife's pussy. With the events of the evening, Angelique was wetter and hornier than she had been when we started. All the better for me. I was delighted to have such a sexy slut for a wife, and loved that she wanted me to perform for her as she was having me do right at that moment.

I lapped and licked, kissed and tugged and caressed. My ultimate goal was to get the dessert I'd really wanted at the restaurant. Oh, sure, the sweets we'd actually had were good, but my favorite treat was always the fantastic pussy attached to the woman I married.
 
Oh God if Carl only knew how talented he was at eatting my pussy...he drove me absolutely crazy with lust ! It was so hard to deny him his pleasure as a reward for pleasing me but I knew I had remain committed to my goal. Not to make him suffer but to remind him who was in control in our marriage and to prove that I was his goddess who deserved to be treated as such.

Before long my husbands skilled tongue brought me another mind shattering orgasm ! I screamed his name out loud, pure pleasure racking my entire body.

" I do declare sugar... you are the best ! " I complimented him, my breathing slowing, the after glow taking over, basking in contentment. I knew Carl's cock was hard and aching with desire, as it usually was when he ate my pussy. But tonight I was determined not to give him release...

" Come here and kiss me sugar..." I whispered...of course he obeyed. As our lips met I could taste my musky scent on his lips and feel his hard dick press against my thigh. Would he beg me to cum or even permission to jack off ?
 
My god, I loved Angelique's pussy. It was the most beautiful thing I knew, and the best tasting, too. It was capable of making me drunker than any alcohol, and when I was under its influence, all I wanted to do was make it cum. Once in a while, I was able to make it squirt, which was merely an added treat.

When my wife had finally had enough of my tongue, my cock was throbbing. The tip had caught just below the waistband of my panties and pushed out urgently at the thin fabric, a huge wet spot stood where the head was outlined perfectly by the pressure. I knew better than to let my erection free, especially since I knew my little comment under the table at the restaurant had been heard, whether I meant it or not.

My heart swelled like my cock at Angelique's praise, and when she offered to have me come up and kiss her, I didn't waste time. She was no more squeamish about kissing me with her own flavor on my lips than I was about kissing her after she'd taken a load of my cum. Fortunately, such hangups weren't on our list. It made sex with my beautiful wife that much more pleasant, that we didn't have to take breaks for such things.

As we kissed, I pressed my stiff cock against her incredible body. I'd have loved to rub against her, but knew I'd transgressed, whether I meant my comment or not, so I kept my hips still.

"I'm sorry about what I said at the restaurant," I apologized. "I didn't really mean it. Just suddenly, the idea of seeing you in a chastity belt sounded really hot and kinky. I know you'd rock the hell out of a chastity belt, like you do everything else."
 
My dear sweet hubby apoligized for his uncalled comment at dinner. It was so unlike him to question my authority. Otherwise, while no longer upset, I was determined to teach him a lesson.

" It's all right darling, I forgive you. " I whispered, turning on my side away from him but allowing my butte cheeks to press against his aching erection. Carl was maintaining control by not moving but I started moving my hips back and forth along his dickie.

" I was thinking darling, perhaps we should not make love until we go on vacation next week. Of course I will still tease you until then. And of course you can eat my pussy when I want. Do you think you can hold out for that long without cumming ? " I asked sweetly, knowing he wanted to cum so desperatly, and my soft but firm ass cheeks not making it any easier on him...
 
Fortunately for me, Angelique seemed mollified by my apology. Still, I was fairly confident I wasn't completely out of the woods. This was evidenced by her turning around and snuggling up against me, then beginning to slowly rub her beautiful ass against my stiff cock.

I was glad I hadn't removed my panties when I got home, because if I had, Angelique's smooth skin would have felt even more gloriously torturous. Still, she hadn't as much as even teased about my cumming. She hadn't said word one, coaxing me to cum so she could clap me in the fucking cage. Nevertheless, I knew I would have to bear it if I could, because even without a threat, cumming without her consent was a bad idea.

Then, in a completely calm and reasonable tone, she started to spell out the method of my penance for my comment at the restaurant. The whole time, she continued to rub her luscious butt against my tremendous hard-on.

I whimpered at the thought of not being allowed to cum for the entire week, particularly with her teasing me the whole time. Plus, there was the matter of Gina Trumbull, who still needed to conclude her business with me, since she hadn't been able to earlier. Now that she knew my secret, I wondered just what might come of that. On top of it, Angelique wanted to talk with her. I was both delighted and filled with dread at that idea.

"I'll try," I squeaked at her final question. "I will definitely be staining my panties, so I hope you'll at least give me a little leeway on that."

Probably the last thing I wanted was to spend our whole time on vacation with the goddamn cage on. I knew Angelique would look hotter than usual in whatever bikini she decided to wear, so I knew I would be hard most of our vacation. The last thing I wanted to have to do is try to keep my cock from getting erect because I'd been put in a fucking chastity device.
 
Having an orgasm always makes me sleep so sound. Poor Carl, he was tormented I guess, being denied his pleasure for once. Oh well that would teach him to mind his manners and not dare challenge my authority in the future...

******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *******

I slept late and by time I woke up from my slumber Carl was at work. I texted him a message to be a good boy today in case that Ms. Dumbell or whatever was her name showed up again at his office, although I wasn't really too worried because I trusted my husband. He was devoted to me only, and told me everything. Still I knew he was sort of vurnable when it came to the opposite sex.

About noon Ryan Sharpe called. I could tell it was him from his sexy thick European accent. I couldn't help but think his voice was so seductive, the way he ordered me about, making me pose for him. He wanted to know when I would like to do the bikini photo shoot and finish my portfolio. I told him Wednesay would be perfect. I do declare he flirted with me and to be honest I flirted back. That's what we southern girls were born to do...

I decided to spend the day shopping for some things I needed for our vacation. Perhaps a couple of bikini's and some pumps, and some lingerie, maybe a couple of dresses and such.

Oh and I planned to take a few naughty selfies to my hard working hubby...
 
Last edited:
Sleeping didn't come easy, as horny as I was, but I eventually found myself waking up. Careful not to wake my wife, I got ready for work, like I did most days. My panties went in the wash. I grabbed the first clean pair I found, which happened to be light blue and sheer as could be. Angelique had had me remove the crotch gusset, so once I had them on, nothing was left to the imagination. I had to admit, though, my package was shown off to the best effect in them. The drawback was, as thin as they were, they would hold no pre-cum within the fabric, so anything that oozed from my cock was going to drip right through and into my trousers.

Anyhow, Angelique hadn't even moved by the time I had to get out the door, so I made my way to work and started the day.

Round about ten-thirty, my phone pinged with Angelique's tone. My hardening cock said I was eager to find out what my naughty, wonderful wife had to say or show. However, at the same time, I was dreading getting one of her sexts, knowing that if I dripped the amount of pre-cum I usually did during a day of her teasing, I was going to we walking around the office with a wet spot on my pants.

Fortunately, there were no pictures attached. I was half expecting a crotch shot or something, but it was just a reminder: be a good boy. I was sure as hell going to try.

Just after lunch, I was told Gina Trumbull was going to be in around 3 for her reschedule. I both looked forward to it, and dreaded it. Up until a day ago, no one else knew about Angelique's and my arrangement. Yeah, a few guys had seen me in my panties in the gym locker room, but that was all they knew. Yeah, I was sure they jumped to conclusions - well, except for the one guy I saw smile shyly as he stepped into his own frilly pair.

I texted my wife, Gina T coming in this afternoon, wondering whether Angelique would really want to talk to her, like she'd said she did.

And then I continued on my day, an uneasy anticipation rumbling in both my stomach and my cock...
 
I was picking out lingerie for our vacation when my phone 'bleeped' with a message from my hubby.

Gina T coming this afternoon

All of a sudden I was worried. Who was this bitch who was interested in my husband ? What did she look like ? How dare she flirt with Carl...perhaps I better take this seriously. When he first told me about her I wasn't very concerned. My husband never even mentioned another woman during our marriage...

Maybe we should all meet at the bar down the street from the bank. I would like to meet her also. I can be there in a half hour or so.

OBTW do you like this ?
 
Last edited:
Angelique's response to my message wasn't unexpected, but...

OK, I replied to her suggestion to meet with Gina after work.

And to the picture, I punched in: I like very much, as my cock stiffened in my panties.

I had no idea what my wife's intentions might be with my client. I hoped she didn't perceive her as a threat, because that couldn't be farther from the truth. Gina Trumbull was an attractive woman, that was definite, but she still didn't hold a candle to the woman I came home to every night...
 
Last edited:
I finished my shopping spree spending more than I planned. Pleased with my purchases I decided to go to the bar and have a cocktail or two while I waited. Some ladies didn't like entering an establishment alone but this didn't bother me in the least. Usually a few gentlemen bought me a drink or two often striking up an interesting conversation, in spite of my wedding ring. Once or twice while at a resort hotel bar Carl liked me to dress up in heels and stockings with a short dress and sit at the bar while he sat apart and watch how many men hit on me before he interrupted.

Lucky for me I was wearing my brand new dress along with stockings and heels. The lounge was rather dark with several gentlemen sitting on the stools and tables. Of course I was the only female except for a waitress. Sitting down on a stool I crossed my legs and smiled at the young bartender. He immediately rushed over to take my order.

I bit my lip and pretended not to know what I wanted..."what do you suggest ? "

He smiled showing a perfect pair of teeth, " Something sweet and tasty I think, how does a sloe comfortable screw sound ? "

I giggled like a schoolgirl, acting as if I never heard that line before, " Well honestly I like it fast, hard and stiff. But yes I'll have one. "

As he went to make my drink I pulled my phone from my purse and texted Carl. Did she show up to the meeting ?

While I waited for the response a middle aged attractive man in a suit sat down next to me. He couldnt help glance down at my legs and then at my cleavage before meeting my eyes.

" Do you mind if I sit here. I can't stand to see a beautiful lady all by herself. "
 

Attachments

  • ff9c3c1ee828b664233dd225e85a1945.jpg
    ff9c3c1ee828b664233dd225e85a1945.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
As ever, I sat at work, wondering just what kinds of naughty mischief my teasing wife was getting into while I slaved away. The message on my phone read: Did she show up for the meeting?

I wondered why Angelique was so curious about Gina Trumbull. It wasn't like her to be jealous or insecure, so it was a mystery to me what her interest was. Still, I didn't see any reason to be coy, so I texted back Should be here in about ten.

Then, while I waited for Gina to arrive, my mind wandered and my thoughts started to drift toward the notion of my wife and her in the same room, with me taking orders from them both. My cock hardened at the thought of both of them wanting to see me perform, as well as the absolutely mind-blowing notion of the two of them trying out each other.

When Gina finally came for her appointment, my cock was stiff as a board. Because of my sheer panties, I was glad Angelique has refrained from much teasing that afternoon, because I was sure, had she teased with her usual intensity, I'd have had a wet spot on my pants when I stood to shake Gina's hand. I wasn't sure Gina would notice, but it was best not to have to find out.

There was no mention of the day prior, but while we got her paperwork all sorted out, when I looked up to explain the next stage in the process, I saw a slight, naughty smile on her lips. Also, when I pushed the papers over and handed her a pen to sign them, she touched my hand before removing it.

I watched her add her signature in all the required spots, then as I gathered her paperwork back up and placed it on the "to process" pile, she asked, "Have you received any more messages from your wife?"

It wasn't an unexpected question, considering her earlier visit, but it still made my cock throb and my breath catch.

"Uh, yes," I stuttered. "She usually texts me while I'm at work."

"May I see?"

Once again, I called up my text messages from Angelique and slid my phone across the desk.

"Wow, she's gorgeous," Gina said, scrolling up and back once more. "So what're these last couple messages?"

Fuck. I knew she'd ask. Still, I felt compelled to tell the truth. "I told her about your last visit, and she wants to meet you."

Gina looked up from the phone. She'd apparently been briefly mesmerized by my wife's picture. "Really? When?" She seemed really excited by the prospect.

"I think she wanted to do it today, when we're done here."

"She does? Where?" Gina's excitement was growing.

I knew exactly where Angelique would go. My beautiful wife could most definitely be a creature of habit.

"We're done here, so you'll find her..." I gave her the place and the address. "I'm going to be here for another hour, but I'd bet she's already there."

Gina Trumbull was definitely not as hot as my wife, but she was fucking close. The thought of the two of them in the same room together had my cock practically bursting through my panties.

"I'll see you there," Gina told me as she rose. I got up to shake her hand once more, forcing myself to avoid glancing at my crotch. Gina, however, gave a quick look, then shot me a knowing, naughty smile. It might have been for the bulge that was there, but I was also afraid there was a bit more than just that...

I watched Gina's shapely body leave my office, then I sat, hard and quivering, as I waited for the clock to tick down...
 
Despite the handsome strangers bold eyes practically undressing me in public, I smiled and told him I didn't mind him sitting next to me, informing him that I was waiting for my husband and a friend. This didn't detere him at in the least. He introduced himself as Jason and began to flatter me with compliments. How I was so beautiful, a total blonde goddess, that I deserved to be showered with gifts from a wealthy sugar daddie. While explaining that he always took very good care of his mistresses, Jason must have glanced down at my creamy full breasts a dozen times, unable to resist. I loved it when men pay attention to my assetts, what can I say I am a natural born tease. As I listened I took a sip of my drink and slowly licked my lips.

"....so are you happy in your marriage ? " Jason asked.

" Oh yes my husband is wonderful. I like to tease him while he's at work, sending him naughty photos of me in lingerie. " I confided in him, as his eyes widened in shock. " I sent him this one today. Would you like to see it ? "

"Oh God yes..." he nodded eagerly.

I enlarged a photo of me in a white sheer see thru baby doll nightie with matching stockings and heels and showed it to him. His eyeballs almost popped out of his head. " Your husband is a very lucky guy ! "

" Isn't he ? I love to tease him while he is at work. " I admitted. What I didn't tell him was that my hubby also liked to show my pictures to strange women customers at the bank.

" Can I see more ? " Jason asked, hopefully.

" And what do I get in return ? "

" Anything you desire." he promised.

"Anything ? "

" Yes anything. "

Just as I was thinking about what I wanted the door openened letting in sunlite and I noticed a very attractive brunette enter. Immediately I knew it was her...Gina Dumbell or whoever.
 
God damn, it nearly seemed like the clock was going fucking backwards. FINALLY, it crept on to time to go, and I damn near shot out the door.

I made my way to where I'd sent Gina, trying my best to push the speed limits without going overboard. I was pretty sure Angelique wasn't overly pleased by my having shown her sexts to someone else. I couldn't put a finger on why I'd done it. It wasn't that I was unhappy with my wife... fuck no. I'd have to be insane. Maybe she'd trained me too well, that I'd succumb to another woman's request. I just wasn't sure.

Anyhow, when I stepped into the bar, Angelique was sitting with some other guy, which made me uneasy and more than a little jealous. I also saw that Gina had apparently just arrived, because she apparently hadn't found my wife yet.

Taking her gently by the elbow made her jump in surprise. The music was a little louder than I normally care for it - not deafening, thank god, but loud enough - so she didn't hear me come up behind her. "This way," I explained as I guided my client to meet my beautiful wife and apparently, her new friend.

"Angelique, I'd like you to meet Gina Trumbull, the woman I told you about yesterday."
 
Suddenly my husband was standing there and introduced me to Gina Trumbell. I swiveled on my barstool and sized up my competition. She was very pretty up close with big dark eyes and hair, dressed stylishly in a gray dress and jacket over a white silk shirt that showed off her ample breasts.

" So pleased to meet Gina. " I greeted her, noticing her very charming smile.

" It's my pleasure, Angelique. I just hope you don't think me too forward, but I have been dying to meet you. I do admire your specail concept of marriage. " Gina explained.

" Really Gina perhaps we can get a table and talk. " I suggested, liking her already.

We chose a corner table that was sort of private. My hubby looked pleased to be in the company of two beautiful ladies. Meanwhile Jason appeared dejected when not invited to join us. Too bad for him...

" Well I wanted to meet you because I actually admire what an amazing female you are. To be honest I think it is very sexy to be in control of your husband...he adores you and worships the ground you walk on. Of course I can see why, you are a total goddess. I wish my boyfriend would be so thoughtful and considerate. He comes across as macho and dominate but he is a powderpuff, if you know what I mean. Paul would never agree to wear a pair of feminine underwear. I would absolutely love it if he did ! "
 
When Gina and Angelique came together, I expected Gina - as attractive as she was - to look dowdy in comparison. By some miracle, it was just the opposite. Gina became even more beautiful, almost a negative image of my wife, with her dark hair instead of Angelique's blond. Gina's comment about the possibility of wanting a session with my wife floated back into my mind, and the thought of these two women having sex together nearly made me cum as I stood there.

They talked a little bit while I just stood there, goggling at these pictures of feminine beauty before me. The guy Angelique had been talking to looked about to swoon as well. When the suggestion came up to go to a more private spot, only three of us went, leaving mister whoever-he-was sitting there. I didn't care.

I let the girls seat themselves first, then slid in beside my wife while they talked about me and the way we conducted our marriage. God, was my cock hard. There was most definitely going to be a wet spot on my pants. I now regretted not having looked for a more substantial pair of panties that morning.

When Gina talked about her boyfriend and how he was too "macho" to submit to a relationship like Angelique and I shared, I piped in:

"He puts on the macho bullshit because he's scared. He's scared if he submits to you, it makes him less of a man. That's only true if you treat him that way.

"Yes, Angelique has me wearing women's panties. I didn't like it at first, but I got used to it. Now, I enjoy rubbing up against society's definitions and giving them the finger. And I enjoy wearing panties because my beautiful wife enjoys seeing me in them. It's fun having that secret when I'm out among others. I know other people, people like your boyfriend, would consider me a pussy, but I think if you ask my lovely wife here, she'll tell you different. It actually takes balls to wear women's underwear, when you don't consider yourself a sissy. Besides, do I come off as feminine to you? It's a matter of knowing who and what you are, and I know that, and don't feel myself to be any less a man for it."
 
We listened while Carl explained the benefits of wearing panties and worshipping his goddess wife. Gina seemed fascinated with the arrangement of our marriage, how my hubby worshipped me and did everything he could to please me.

" I love to keep my husband in a constant state of arousal. Carl loves the way his silky delicates feel against his cock all day. It reminds him of his committment to me. Oh and as you know, I love to tease him by sending him erotic naughty pictures of me in lingerie and such. " I bragged, pulling up some examples on my I phone.

" Oh my..." Gina blushed when I showed her a photo of my hubby's dick contained in a sheer pair of panties. " You are so lucky ! "

" I know...and he loves to do his chores and his duties before he gets rewarded. But only if I give him permission ! " I winked, showing her another pic of me in sheer lingerie.

" My goodness I really like that one ! " Gina said.

" I so love to shop. It's my favorite past time. Hey sweetie pie why don't you be a good boy and get us a drink ? '' I suggested...
 
Back
Top