Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46

You know Rory is back, that he has an app for obit alerts and he did this thread hours ago. On another note, I've heard of The Cranberries but I did not recognize any of the clips being played in the news. I am sorry for your loss, I don't mean to demean or dismiss it.

hours? he posted it on the 15th. it is now the 17th. cut back on the meth and take a nap.

You know Rory is back, that he has an app for obit alerts and he did this thread hours ago. On another note, I've heard of The Cranberries but I did not recognize any of the clips being played in the news. I am sorry for your loss, I don't mean to demean or dismiss it.

Did your Denny’s guys tell you that?

*chuckle*

Did your Denny’s guys tell you that?

*chuckle*

How does someone who joined last October know about a member who took a sabbatical since a year ago?

AVGJq.gif

What's the big secret about how she died? I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity death that was so hushed up. So far the only hint is that a maid found her in the bathroom. The last article I read implied the family didn't even know anything.

What's the big secret about how she died? I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity death that was so hushed up. So far the only hint is that a maid found her in the bathroom. The last article I read implied the family didn't even know anything.

She was bipolar like 90% of the GB posters.

It was a drug overdose...possibly with the (successful) intent of suicide. :(

Back