Dems take back the House? Be careful what you wish for...

TalkRadio1

Loves Spam
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Posts
933
Just pay for it? Ocasio-Cortez was asked last week whether she thought Medicare for All was too expensive. Here’s what she said:

“No, people often say, like, how are you going to pay for it and I find the question so puzzling because ‘How do you pay for something that’s more affordable? How do you pay for cheaper rent?’ You just pay for it. We’re paying more now.”

“Just pay for it” indeed; one conservative estimate says that Medicare for All would result in $32.6 trillion in added cost (after any savings from the program).

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...-to-fund-medicare-for-all-you-just-pay-for-it
 
How Democrats plan to make Trump’s life a living hell after the election

According to two sources close to the House Intelligence Committee, who requested anonymity to speak freely about post-election plans, Democrats plan to focus a significant amount of energy on reopening the panel's now-shuttered investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, and whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow to tilt the race in his favor.
https://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-win-midterms-investigations-trump-2018-11
 
Yeah, I don't think it's per annum—probably not even per decade.

It's 32.6 trillion over the next 10 years. Do the math.

32.6 Trillion / 10 = 320 billion/yr / 320 million people in the US...
 
Last edited:
It's rather interesting Maxine has Wall Street on her enemies list.

Perhaps one of her handlers should remind her the Wall Street checkbook can close as quickly as it opens.
 
It's rather interesting Maxine has Wall Street on her enemies list.

Perhaps one of her handlers should remind her the Wall Street checkbook can close as quickly as it opens.

Sounds a bit vague. Is it really an enemies list if it fails to name names. Maybe she should call John Dean for help. I've heard he was good at putting those kinds of lists together.
 
I wonder how many "senior moments" Speaker Pelosi will be allowed to have.

I'm thinking it'll be sooner, rather than later, when her handlers decide all future correspondence will be in writing.
 
It'll be fun watching the Berniecrats and the Clintonites cancel each other out.
 
I wonder if Steny Hoyer will voluntarily give up his House Majority Leader position in the name of diversity.
 
It'll be fun watching the Dems reopen the Russian interference investigation.

I thinking time and circumstances will not be their friends.
 
It'll be fun watching the Dems reopen the Russian interference investigation.

I thinking time and circumstances will not be their friends.

"I thinking"?

I doubt it.

Also, STFU, miles.
 
It'll be fun watching Barack Obama take credit for the Dems taking back the House.
 
I'm thinking a (D) controlled House will give Trump plenty of Twitter material for the next two years.
 
It'll be fun watching the Democrats chasing ghosts as they're running through the dark nights.
 
It's 32.6 trillion over the next 10 years. Do the math.

32.6 Trillion / 10 = 320 billion/yr / 320 million people in the US...

So 'bout $1000/year per person. Or did I displace a zero?
 
Back
Top