Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 08-12-2018, 08:19 AM   #26
despete
Really Really Experienced

A majority of people in relationships cheat.

You want to punish the bad cheaters, the ones who get caught.

What about the cheaters who are really good it and never get caught?

They get to keep fucking you.

Old 08-12-2018, 08:21 AM   #27
IG_88
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by doowdniw View Post
It's easier if you are no longer married / in a relationship.
Life is just easier that way. Cheatin' whore moved out and I was instantly happy. Like a miracle drug. Depression, gone. Anxiety, gone. Anger, gone.
Sure I jerk off a lot more but I can also shit with the door open, fart with wild abandon, eat whatever the fuck I wanna eat, watch whatever I wanna watch, spend my money on whatever I wanna spend it on and if I want to blatantly check out some womans ass in the middle of Walmart I can do that too.

Old 08-12-2018, 08:40 AM   #28
asthecrowflies
Experienced

Friend's husband cheated on her. She found out and...pretty much did nothing, but listen to his BS about how she drove him to it because she no longer 'rattles his cage'

She never punished him in anyway or made him pay any type of price, just believed his "I'm sorry" sorry ass apology.

So now its a year later and she sneaks looks at his phone and asks me and other friends to call numbers she doesn't recognize to see who answers. She's always pouring over the phone bill and CC statements and bank statements looking to see if there's any strange purchases.

That's a sad and pointless way to live.

I believe cheating is a behavioral trait. In other words once a cheat always a cheat.

The one thing I will never understand is a man or woman who will sleep with a married man/woman and wait for them to leave their marriage then when they do...they think that dog will be loyal to them?

Low self esteem is the only reason a man or woman will forgive and deal with cheating.

Old 08-12-2018, 05:02 PM   #29
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

I feel as if he has no reason to cheat because I please him, I never reject him. If he feels the need or desire to go beyond that pleasure and seek another body, physically or emotionally-- I will just leave him.
"Medicine is my lawful wife, and literature is my mistress. When I get fed up with one, I spend the night with the other. Though it is irregular, it is less boring this way, and besides, neither of them loses anything through my infidelity." says Anton Chekhov.

Old 08-12-2018, 05:09 PM   #30
IG_88
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweepthefloor View Post
I feel as if he has no reason to cheat because I please him, I never reject him. If he feels the need or desire to go beyond that pleasure and seek another body, physically or emotionally-- I will just leave him.
You please him and never reject him from your point of view. In his mind it may very well be the opposite.
Assumptions like that are why many relationships don't get fixed when they can be, they go on to the point where there is no fixing and everyone says "but I gave him/her all they wanted." Well obviously not.
I know whereof I speak.