subtle flashing

I enjoy it very much when my wife drinks a tad too much like last Friday evening.

She always dresses sexy though is careful to not show too much skin ( yeah she's fairly conservative ) however if after a few drinks of whatnot she's feeling good and actually starts to enjoy any peeks or leers that other men give her.

Her wearing a sundress with high slits on the side allowed her to show off her looong lean legs later in the evening ..... giving more than an eyeful to a few men and women :)
 
I enjoy it very much when my wife drinks a tad too much like last Friday evening.

She always dresses sexy though is careful to not show too much skin ( yeah she's fairly conservative ) however if after a few drinks of whatnot she's feeling good and actually starts to enjoy any peeks or leers that other men give her.

Her wearing a sundress with high slits on the side allowed her to show off her looong lean legs later in the evening ..... giving more than an eyeful to a few men and women :)

She sounds like my sort of girl! Those sundresses can be proper or sexy depending on what the wearer wants. ....
 
more than subtle....?

I like being a bit more than subtle.

More overt exhibitions are very welcome too. I guess most of the time you have the weather to be nearly bare too. What's your favourite place or way to show yourself off?
 
I like flashing in pubs and night clubs a lot. Short dresses and low necklines help.
 
That sounds like fun to me! How do people react? Do they ever flash back at you, or are they much more provocative?
 
I have had various reactions. Some just watch, few are bold enough to approach me or touch me.
 
I bet you can see the effect you have on some people. I guess add you are not subtle those who do see you know you are putting on a show. For me that would add to the excitement. SJ do you plan it in advance or do it add the mood takes you?
 
In my high school class picnic, more than 50 years ago, I found myself sharing a seesaw with a girl who was one of the leaders of the class -- cheerleader, club president, etc. She happened to be wearing a two piece bathing suit since she'd just gotten out of the pool. I looked across the 2x8 board that she was straddling at her end, and, omigawd, she's got hair down there! She recently retired as a state district judge, and I 'knew her when.' Horny guy that I am, I think of her often.
 
I have had various reactions. Some just watch, few are bold enough to approach me or touch me.

I probably would have approached you. When I enter a tavern or attend a party, and when I see a woman whose skirt is so short that her panties are showing, I cannot resist offering to get her a drink (assuming she is not with a male companion). I like to strike up a conversation. I don't get pushy -- I am not that sort of guys. And more often than not, she is simply unaware of what she is doing, no doubt should have stopped at the next to last glass of wine. But on several occasions, during the years, this has led me to connect with genuine exhibitionists. I love them dearly and encourage their behavior. I especially like exploring their minds, learning WHY they like to flash.
 
I've posted about this before but I've given a few quick views of My Sacred Entrance while on the train. Weekends during the summer most likely. I get a thrill from the breeze and a laugh at the fools trying to hide the fact they are looking.
 
I've posted about this before but I've given a few quick views of My Sacred Entrance while on the train. Weekends during the summer most likely. I get a thrill from the breeze and a laugh at the fools trying to hide the fact they are looking.

What a great advert for trains. I'll definitely watch out for you. Are you more intrigued by those who make there appreciation obvious.....or are they to be avoided. ....
 
When me and a fwb are at the park or beach we play a game where we try and show off some skin without people noticing. The further it gets the hornier we are and the more we tend to show.

Great hearing what everyone else likes to get up to when it comes to subtle flashing :)
 
Last edited:
Mind of wife flashing . . .

I probably would have approached you. When I enter a tavern or attend a party, and when I see a woman whose skirt is so short that her panties are showing, I cannot resist offering to get her a drink (assuming she is not with a male companion). I like to strike up a conversation. I don't get pushy -- I am not that sort of guys. And more often than not, she is simply unaware of what she is doing, no doubt should have stopped at the next to last glass of wine. But on several occasions, during the years, this has led me to connect with genuine exhibitionists. I love them dearly and encourage their behavior. I especially like exploring their minds, learning WHY they like to flash.

You're a man after my own heart! Watching my wife intentionally or unwittingly tease a man into losing all else from his mind, is magnified into an endless source of arousal when she shares the experience with me afterwards. One hot morning in July that coincided with my wife's time of ovulation and, unsurprisingly, up for anything, I glanced out my study window when I heard the back screen door clack closed. Admiringly, I watched as she mounted the stairs to the wooden deck, a basket of freshly washed clothing in her arms. It was a hot day, the sun already high. Because our backyard slopes steeply away, I'd built the platform to also accommodate the clotheslines. Our sometimes gardener, a lad of seventeen or so, held an outsize pair clippers with both hands as he edged the grass that grew long against the platform.

My wife was barefoot, wore shorts that fit her nicely, designed more to hug than hide, and a blouse that bared her belly and much of her back. Our baby is already more than a month old. By mid-morning her breasts have refilled to the point she sometimes hurts. As she began to hang the clothes, her back was to the gardner. I saw him pause, whip off his straw hat and wipe his brow with the back of a hand, then look up. His hands were still as he watched her rise on tip-toe to clip a t-shirt on the line high above her head. As she did, her blouse rode up, baring more of her back. Wondering if he could see the side and underside of a breast, I drew my roller chair close to the window and sat down to watch.

Though the boy began to move his hands again in a pretense of work, he kept glancing up. When she got to the end of the first line, she turned, facing his way, to do the next. Now, when she rose to grasp the line above, I wondered how far up her belly and under the top she wore the boy could see. I noticed that now he'd forgotten to move his hands. Mouth ajar, he looked skyward, toward her.

In bed that night, kissing and caressing my wife, I asked many questions. No, she hadn't worn a bra. yes, she'd been aware of the boy as she hung the clothes. (blank as she thought, and then a hint of mischief far back in her eyes). No, she hadn't thought of flashing him when she went out. Yes, she'd felt his eyes on her when her back was turned to him. No, she hadn't thought of flashing her breasts to him when she turned to do the second line of hanging. And, no, she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the cotton top. Yes, she'd been aware of his eyes as she strained legs, back and arms to reach the clothesline high above her. No, she hadn't been aware I was watching. Yes, she'd felt the sun high on her belly and wondered if the boy could see the underside of her breasts. Yes, she'd felt the cotton ride up as she stretched to clip each piece of clothing. No, she didn't look at him. Yes, she'd deliberately stretched higher than necessary to get the clothespins over the clothes and clipped firmly to the line. And, yes, as she progressed, she'd paused longer than necessary for the boy's benefit. Yes, she felt his eyes on her. And, finally, yes, she'd enjoyed the confusion on his face when she'd looked down directly into his eyes and innocently smiled her best smile when she said good morning to him.

I love our pillow talk . . .
 
Last edited:
I was visiting with a client earlier this week. I was sitting in the waiting area when she came out to talk to me. She stayed standing. 3/4's the way through our visit her face turned beet red and she looked away for a couple seconds then only looked me in the eye after that. I thought it was odd but what ever. About 20 minutes after I left I relised my fly was down. It was gapping wide open while I was is a sitting position. I don't wear underwear so I'm not sure how much she saw of my trouser snake but she would have seen a fair amount of snake skin. At first I was startled and then just chuckled to my self. I'll have to watch where eyes go next time I see her.
 
What a great advert for trains. I'll definitely watch out for you. Are you more intrigued by those who make there appreciation obvious.....or are they to be avoided. ....

I'm choosy about who gets a glimpse. I will not tolerate being harassed so brash, young men don't get the privilege.

The ones that try to hide what they're looking at amuse Me the most. I do enjoy locking eyes with them so that they know, I know. :)
 
I have teasingly flashed like many here have but the funniest/mortifying flash without really realizing was when I had ski boots fitted. My family decided to go to Europe skiing so we all went to get ski boots fitted that summer. Didn't really realize that you had to sit up on a bench that was on a riser like box so the ski boot guy could work. Wasn't until about half way through I realized he could on occasion directly see up my dress. I imagine he could see my entire body blush when I realized that he was getting a full on show.
 
Oops. My panties are showing

We girls quickly learn how a little flash of our panties can quickly grab a guy’s attention. Even an exposed bra strap seems to grab the attention of some. Wearing a dress or skirt those occasional exposures are inevitable. Most times they’re totally accidental, other times they may be ‘purposely’ accidental. There have been times where I have been purposely careless to assure some certain guy got a glimpse. I sometime wonder if they’re thinking how it’s only that thin wisp of fabric concealing my most feminine asset for their eyes. The accidental ones can be rather fun, such as when I’m wearing a flippy little skater type skirt and suddenly I’m a victim of a wind gust. It can be a little exciting knowing others have just had a glimpse of my panties. It’s like a little boost to my feminine ego. Today my purposeful accidents are reserved for my bf. An evening out with me being quite careless to his view can certainly get him going. When we get home I get an intense lesson in what happens to little girls who naughtily tease their beau. All in all they are one of the fun parts of being a girl. :eek:
 
Clearly being male I have to be more subtle and "accidental" than females but subtle flashing is a HUGE turn on for me! I've done things like letting hotel maids "catch" me nude, I've walked hotel hallways in just a towel and allowed it to "accidentally" fall at opportune times, I've sat next to public pools hard as a rock in a tight little speedo, I've dropped towels for delivery girls, I've flashed female truckers and/or drove nude, I have stood nude in coed public dressing rooms with the door slightly cracked allowing passerbys a peek and I also never close windows or blinds and am nude as often as possible. PM me if you want to know more about any of those or even see some proof or watch it happen yourself!
 
I know I have been "accidentally" flashed intentionally numerous times. One was my wife's best friend.
 
Back
Top