The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all . Thank you - This is fun :D

I love being a member. Anyone got a HOT game in mind ?

Roses for everyone :rose::rose::rose:

*Sigh,* it's Friday night and, as usual, the party is flat. Good thing I have this great bottle of Cycles Gladiator Zinfandel with the naked chick on the label. You know? She looks for all the world like Molly . . .

cycles_cabernet_centralcoast_2004sized.jpg

Stupid Congressmen! How did the greatest nation on earth manage to elect this collection of foundering incompetents? Boehner is obviously so afraid of the unwashed rabble in his party that he can't put a deal together--and this from a man who built his entire political career on his ability to bargain? Whaddaschmo!

Stupid Congressmen! How did the greatest nation on earth manage to elect this collection of foundering incompetents? Boehner is obviously so afraid of the unwashed rabble in his party that he can't put a deal together--and this from a man who built his entire political career on his ability to bargain? Whaddaschmo!

Naughty ol' bear. You know Molly forbids politics on this thread. If she shows up you're in deep doo-doo. ;)

I agree . . . somewhat, but how on earth can you blame one side? Just a tad biased?? ;)

Idiots. The lot of them.

I'm having my great and cheap pizza wine, Gabbiano. I'm glad the wine guy pointed it out to me a year or so ago. The best pizza wine. :)

Man, I haven't been here in a while. :eek: Sorry.

Bear, I'm getting a foot rub, and he hit that sp-o-o-o-t. Fuck your politics.

Darling, it's never too late, and a warm welcome to you.
What would you like to drink?. Just ask Rolf or Olaf - they'll fix you up with whatever you want.

Well, since I am naked on a cool Saturday morning in a crowded room...I think a Baileys and coffee would be wonderful...

[gloat]

Wifi is a wonderful thing. It is letting me write this while sitting a white sandy beach, in beautiful Caribbean sunshine, while being served my first piña colada of the day by a couple of very attractive little nymphs. I could get use to this. :D

[/gloat]

[gloat]

Wifi is a wonderful thing. It is letting me write this while sitting a white sandy beach, in beautiful Caribbean sunshine, while being served my first piña colada of the day by a couple of very attractive little nymphs. I could get use to this. :D

[/gloat]

Taking the girls on holiday, are you? A little natural vitamin D is good for you, what?

Well, since I am naked on a cool Saturday morning in a crowded room...I think a Baileys and coffee would be wonderful...

Ballentine on the rocks for me !!!

The elves, Rolf and Blue, will mix any drink you like. All you have to do is ask. They much prefer being behind the bar than shivering under a toadstool in the garden. :D

The elves, Rolf and Blue, will mix any drink you like. All you have to do is ask. They much prefer being behind the bar than shivering under a toadstool in the garden. :D

Thanks for the drink - What about that initiation party? I can't wait :devil:

That will begin once Molly arrives. She had to take her broom in for it's 50,000 mile check-up. :D

Guess that drink went straight to my head :embarrassment: I need to lie down.

Wake me up when Molly gets here !!! I don't wanna miss the party.

I think so. I'll have the elves throw a few more logs on the fire. I found the ropes and the shackles, but I need another can of lard and the squeegee.

I understand the lard. But a squeegee? I guess I need an introduction...;)

Busts open a bottle of bubbly champaign,,,spills alot over my girl's tits & down her smooth belly,,,oh,,, some even got jizzled on her clit & lips,,,puts the bottle on the table & I proceed to lick the champaign from her C++ ,,,moaning my girl wants me to lick the rest of the bottle from her body,,,mmm,,,lick lick,,,sucks some tits & down her smooth belly,,,awh,,,now for some real action,,,mmm,,,love that landing strip !!!

Yall,,,,bust open the rest of them champaign bottles,,,mmm,,,love Saturday nite !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back