Mom Son Incest

ms511977

Loves Spam
Two Moms Sons Incest

Mother(55) seduces her Son(33) and and they meet another Mother-Son Incest couple (may be known to them) of same age. With lots of swaping will add more exitement. Lastly they married with each other(M/F).

Last edited:
If somebody knows trhis kind of story, please let know. I'm excited to read this kind of story. I'll be honoured if somebody writes a story having this idea.

still there is no reply!!!!!!!!! Don't you like the idea. I'm requesting writers, please write a story with this idea...........

Mother(55) seduces her Son(33) and and they meet another Mother-Son Incest couple (may be known to them) of same age. With lots of swaping will add more exitement. Lastly they married with each other(M/F).
I don't know if the ages are the same, but I think I remember seeing this kind of story, about a swinging couple.
I hope you're ok with husband/wife, husband/wife stories.

Thanks Fantasies_only!!!!!!! I'm searching more illustrated story, slow type. and with some older character.
Try these:

A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 01 - Mother and son take a trip to Switzerland.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 02 - Mother and son arrive in Switzerland.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 03 - Mother takes a step closer to the greatest taboo.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 04 - Mother and son engage in oral sex.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 05 - Mother and son continue their forbidden relationship.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 06 - Mother and son step across the line and become lovers.

The characters aren't as old as you want, but the stories are real hot!

Try these:

A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 01 - Mother and son take a trip to Switzerland.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 02 - Mother and son arrive in Switzerland.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 03 - Mother takes a step closer to the greatest taboo.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 04 - Mother and son engage in oral sex.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 05 - Mother and son continue their forbidden relationship.
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 06 - Mother and son step across the line and become lovers.

The characters aren't as old as you want, but the stories are real hot!

Thanks buddy!!!

Back