What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blushing.

dammit.

I'll bet that blush looks quite lovely on you.

Oh, and since I didn't officially say it. Happy Birthday Cait.

As for what I'm doing? I'm sipping on a mixture of vodka, cranberry juice, and pineapple passionfruit soda. It's an interesting combo.

And don't think I forgot that I still owe you some more spankings...

I'll bet that blush looks quite lovely on you.

Oh, and since I didn't officially say it. Happy Birthday Cait.

As for what I'm doing? I'm sipping on a mixture of vodka, cranberry juice, and pineapple passionfruit soda. It's an interesting combo.

Thank you, darlin'.

That sounds like an interesting combo.

And don't think I forgot that I still owe you some more spankings...

damn

Sweet dreams, Nina.:)

awww .. thanks hun.

WAYDRN?

turning the heat to "Nearly Hell" and getting in the bath while he runs to the office.
Also wondering if he will have heat stroke when he gets back?

Editing photos...

Waiting for dinner, I'm not cooking so what're we having...? Pizza :rolleyes:

Editing photos...

Waiting for dinner, I'm not cooking so what're we having...? Pizza :rolleyes:

I just got a pizza stone not too long ago and made pizza earlier this week! But from scratch pizza, it was pretty good. I don't go crazy over pizza like some people do, maybe I'm weird.

I just got a pizza stone not too long ago and made pizza earlier this week! But from scratch pizza, it was pretty good. I don't go crazy over pizza like some people do, maybe I'm weird.

See that kind of pizza? Sounds delicious!

What I'm going to be 'treated' to will be very, very, different

shudders

Spring Rolls and Lo Mein.

That sounds like nothing when I say it, but it was a LOT of spring rolls. (And I'm a small human being, there's only so much I can intake before I explode.)

One of my best friends here is allergic to MSG. I don't think she knows how lucky she actually is.

Spring Rolls and Lo Mein.

That sounds like nothing when I say it, but it was a LOT of spring rolls. (And I'm a small human being, there's only so much I can intake before I explode.)

One of my best friends here is allergic to MSG. I don't think she knows how lucky she actually is.

Ooo....lo mein's good. Heh, lucky...or cursed to never enjoy the delicious nature of Chinese food.

But she can't completely overdo it either. (Nah, not lucky at all. Soooo many things have MSG in them that I never knew had it...)

I want moreeeeee. I'm going to get dead quick if I don't stop ordering food...

You'll only get dead quick if you eat that stuff for every meal and don't do any sort of exercise.

Resist! MSG is bad for you! Sometimes I feel like I'm always bossing you around, "go to class! don't eat msg!" 24 year old granny...

*chuckle*

There've been younger grannies.

Resist! MSG is bad for you! Sometimes I feel like I'm always bossing you around, "go to class! don't eat msg!" 24 year old granny...

You do realize you just earned yourself a nickname, right, granny? :D

You'll only get dead quick if you eat that stuff for every meal and don't do any sort of exercise.

Leftovers are the best, and the dining hall requires actual walking to get there...

I do rugby though. So that'll probably kill me first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back