Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late Morning

I was home alone for the next few hours, or so I thought. I was sitting at the kitchen table with my jeans around my ankles leaning back watching Bi porn on my phone. It has been awhile since I have had sex or an orgasm so I was getting close in just a few minutes. I was keeping an eye out the front window just in case someone might come up the driveway. I was on the edge of an orgasm and really slicked up with precum when my mother in-laws car came zipping up the driveway. I knew my wife was with her and so I scrambled to pull up my jeans and get out of the line of site of the window. It was actually kind of a rush like I haven't had in a long time. The funny thing is I had to button up the fly of my jeans twice because I missed them all the first time. Fixed the chair back where it goes at the table and got to a chore I was suppose to be doing anyway when the walked in. Good thing I had a long T-shirt on as it covered my hardon. I did notice a few minutes later I could feel wetness in my underwear.
 
in shower

this morning woke with raging hard on and just had to let rip in the shower.
 
this morning woke with raging hard on and just had to let rip in the shower.

While I do jack off in the shower quite often, it isn't my first choice, usually it is when I need to jack and can't get privacy anywhere else.
 
it started in the tub I was playing with my cock and my gf walks in to ask what im up to .so I show her more and eventually she takes over .then sucks me off til I come down her throat
 
At a new property in restroom stall

New property I take care of has lotion at sink. Had to jerk one off the other day.
 
supply room

I'm working late tonight. Everyone is long gone. The cleaning woman hasn't been in yet. I'm in our supplies room, and I'm about to play with myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top