Help me choose my first story

I was just wondering which story would be the best to begin with...
Start them all and see which captures you. I mentioned in a nearby thread: Inspiration is easy, perspiration is hard. Dig in and write them. Your inner voices should push you toward your preferences.

One thing: Patience is a GREAT virtue here. Write your stories. Then, put them aside, let them ferment, and return to them in a couple weeks. Read them aloud to yourself. Revise. Maybe ask for a beta reader. Submit, then wait. My first stories needed more than a little revision. Writing is human. Editing is divine. :cool:
 
I was going to say "write the one you feel most strongly about" but Hypoxia said it better.
 
Number four sounds hottest to me-as long as "you" are consenting to it and he just tears into you.

The threesome option you listed last is always a fun storyline
 
After reading your "how old were you when..." posts in other boards it sounds like you won't be writing about your teen years or first times.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I wish I had a teacher like that in school haha. Anyway, they all sound very steamy, as Pox said write em all, and concentrate on the one that appeals most to you. You can always write the rest of them later.
 
Hey Deirdre. Honestly, they all sound incredibly hot. The only advice I can give is to maybe focus on one of the latter four, as the first one might be difficult to fit under the "legal age" parameters of the site (depending on what part of your teens we're talking about).
 
Back
Top