New OOC 'Rebuild'

Looks like Deacon called my bluff! The bad guys want food.

Why don't you offer food for hostages?

The bad guys will go for that. But they are going to keep ria and cassie until the food shows up.
 
Can't Cramer just give Deacon his 1911 to blow away the rifle man, as he snipes the two ass holes on the roof? :D After drawing their attention with an offer of food ofcourse.
 
Last edited:
ok ... the roof folks are well covered. It would take a really good shot to take them both out ... and who takes out the guy at the door?

I'm not trying to prevent heroic actions here ...it just needs to make sense.

If Cramer and Deacon can come up with something ... I'm good with it.

(Derry can help too, she got arrows and the flame thrower, oh and the APC! and a radio!)

But if you start down this route ... the crazys will/may kill the hostages they have inside (your characters don't know this ... but you writers do!)

Why not take these asshole out at the food exchange?
 
And how do we know that they will not just take us anyway prisoner and take the food. A show of strength is the best way to deal with the type of people you are describing. That and a willingness to seem to sacrifice your own people if it means that you can overcome and walk out the victor.

Also if they have the virus in their systems it means that they will not be too reasonable, also do we really want more mouths to feed if we free the prisoners? With the stores we have and of course the fact that almost no NPCs died during the attack, a swelling of the ranks is good from a defense perspective, but otherwise it's not one of the smartest moves if you are in the position we're in.

Unless there is some idea along the way to wipe out some of the NPCs, in that case let's offer food and then save the prisoners.
 
well when you make it to the winery some of your food worries will be relieved. It is well stocked being a hotel used to catering to 100+ guests. Plus it grows it's own food. By the time you get there only 15 or so people will be living there. And just for Wolfias there is some basic fortifications now. This may help with your writers decisions although your Characters will not know this information.
 
As the foods exchanged Cramer and Deacon pop some caps in their punk asses aight? APC isn't armed but it's a rolling battering Ram. Cramer can radio for backup from the Knights and charge the punks in the APC Deacon can take the AR-15 and snipe the ones on the roof.
 
Ria has made a move ... It might make a ransom obsolete.

And don't forget Derry is still in the tank and Bart is on his way with the Hunter.
 
Cramer is so going to open a can of country whoop ass on Peter for groping Norah after this is over! :devil:
 
Bart and the hunter are on the way.....both have long range weapons which have already been used in the thread. They will be able to see whats going on but don't have any contact numbers.....it could be very tricky to co-ordinate an offensive. Do you think we can negotiate a way out of this?
 
Everyone,
After reading all the posts and OOC comments. I'll have the bad guys collect up Cassie and Ria. They are going to ask for food in exchange for them.


That will allow Bart and Hunter to arrive.

It will allow Ria and Cassie to find out what a bunch of WACKOs these guys are. Also bart will gather intell ... as the phone is still active.

Then at the food-hostage exchange ... everyone will get to take these guys out. Should be extra fun!!

(someone could hide in the food boxes ... or the boxes could be filled with propane ... one bullet and BOOM! There is a grain elevator thing on marcola rd which looks higher than the building ... great place for a sniper ... etc)

I hope that is ok with everyone. If not i can edit my post.
Thanks
 
Cramer is kind of stuck where he is at the moment. Which NPC is available to me? with many dead and sick I don't remember
 
Cramer is kind of stuck where he is at the moment. Which NPC is available to me? with many dead and sick I don't remember

I think Peter, Daniel, Martin, Lola, Norah, TD, Carol, Mrs Asthuli (doesn't she have a first name?), Robert, Phil Jones, Scotty, Abe, Dan (the mechanic) and Edna are the only healthy adults still inside the Knight.
 
Until the drunk and possibly suicidal Bart gets back to the Knight, relays the information, food decoyed ambush is plans put in motion Cramer is still stuck and waiting.
 
Until the drunk and possibly suicidal Bart gets back to the Knight, relays the information, food decoyed ambush is plans put in motion Cramer is still stuck and waiting.

Bart is not very drunk and not so much inclined to suicide anymore. Two days have passed since The Night.

And Ria can use her phone now, for a few minutes at the least ...
 
That was last night as it read he wasn't away that long it seemed to me.
 
That was last night as it read he wasn't away that long it seemed to me.

For Bart is was last night, the night of the attack, Typacritt was a bit caught up in RL and hadn't time to post earlier.

We jumped two days ahead to get the cleaning of the Knight done away with. Ria and Bart have only had contact per SMS. For obvious reasons on Bart's part, and Ria simply thinks he doesn't like to clean ...
 
Ok guys. Bart has the info of where you are and what the situation is. I'll get him there tonight and post so that is open for the action to continue. Bart will scout the ground and the Hunter will bring radio gear for comms. Its the hunter who has had barts phone....so bart has not actually gad any texts ....but Ria doesn't know that yet.

Does Bart know that he needs to bring food? Is that being sorted out by the team? Bart only knows what the hunter heard on the phone that they are in trouble. I can write a trip to the knight in to get supplies anyway ......
 
Last edited:
My 2c worth:

Let Bart bring enough food to challenge for an exchange of both women at once. Say 300lbs, but we will just use about 50lbs, Deacon will boobytrap the food containers, also how about getting a sniper (Deacon or Dannie?) in an overwatch position? The silo that mm mentioned? Also we will need a bit of a gung-ho attack once the food blows up
 
Cramer has his 1911 and three extra clips, Deacon has the AR-15 with two banana clips taped together, what two jars of Napalm? and Derry has the Flamethrower lets go free the gals.
 
BTW Deacon is behind the APC and Cramer is hidden 30 yards on the opposite side of the lot beside a 6 by truck.
 
Derry is going to use the radio...and find out where she and the flamethrower need to be ..
 
Back
Top