For my sexy husband ...

:devil::devil::devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

so many guys seem to enjoy this pic - I wonder why?

[and please keep sending me your PMs with lots of yummy juice]

Last edited:
OMG WOMAN!!! Gorgeous pussy there, I didn't think you would show it off like that. It looks very much like something I would love to bury my face in :kiss:

Last edited:
That is always a good way to feel, I am feeling especially naughty today since I got fucked by my wife this morning and the horniness has not yet worn off.

mmm - that is the best way to start the day :D

[esp. with Bella ;)]

mmm - that is the best way to start the day :D

[esp. with Bella ;)]

Yes it is, so when did you decide that you want to show your pussy? It is a beautiful looking pussy too I might add. Very lickable and I would love to get it very wet for you :kiss:

Yes it is, so when did you decide that you want to show your pussy? It is a beautiful looking pussy too I might add. Very lickable and I would love to get it very wet for you :kiss:

I've shown sometimes way too much - it depends on my mood

Hubby loves to look at it for long periods too - and I'm already quite wet :devil::devil:

I've shown sometimes way too much - it depends on my mood

Hubby loves to look at it for long periods too - and I'm already quite wet :devil::devil:

Now see, that would be quite a sight to see, your pussy dripping with wetness, maybe even a finger or two circling around your hard clit.

Then again, you wouldn't be able to reach there if I had my face covering you now would you ;)

Now see, that would be quite a sight to see, your pussy dripping with wetness, maybe even a finger or two circling around your hard clit.

Then again, you wouldn't be able to reach there if I had my face covering you now would you ;)

If I spread my legs quite wide - perhaps :D

Back