Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fogbank said:
Maggie Gylenhaal was on Martha earlier in the week, knocked-up and extra busty, and talking about her role as a cake-decorator in an upcoming film. And then last night, The Secretary was on TV. She's really one of those odd-beautiful women.

mmmmmmmmm she could spread flour all over me any time

ummm...I was almost gonna say Denise Richards, but I figgered anyone used by Charlie Sheen and Richie Sambora I better just watch ;)

And the girl who works weekdays at the local convenience store...tall, skinny, no boobs, nerdy glasses...but she's still hot.

Right now, Kim Clijsters. I've rhapsodized before about how I like her robust, firm amplitude...

and then I see pics of her winning again...mmmmmmm. I'd love to be her victory lap.

I'm going Teri Hatcher at the moment... am currently watching a reaired interview of hers on Thursday's Tonight Show from the US, and she's being very sultry and a tad lewd :cool:

Capt

TheCaptain said:
I'm going Teri Hatcher at the moment... am currently watching a reaired interview of hers on Thursday's Tonight Show from the US, and she's being very sultry and a tad lewd :cool:

Capt

just too bony for me...liked her more hiuman sized in Lois and Clark.

but I'm surprised that we haven't seen Desparate Housewives fanfic.

sirhugs said:
just too bony for me...liked her more hiuman sized in Lois and Clark.

but I'm surprised that we haven't seen Desparate Housewives fanfic.
Understandable gripe, but I'm actually like that to a degree, on the lite side, so can't really complain when I see that a little in others :p

It's mainly around the face now I think, and that could be a sign of her age too perhaps?

Hmmm yeh well, Desperate Housewives isn't really my type of show. Haven't got into that new phenomenon despite the hotness displayed. It's good to see Teri move on thou from L&C... she was going about the way of being remembered as a one-role actress

Capt

TheCaptain said:
Understandable gripe, but I'm actually like that to a degree, on the lite side, so can't really complain when I see that a little in others :p

It's mainly around the face now I think, and that could be a sign of her age too perhaps?

Hmmm yeh well, Desperate Housewives isn't really my type of show. Haven't got into that new phenomenon despite the hotness displayed. It's good to see Teri move on thou from L&C... she was going about the way of being remembered as a one-role actress

Capt

but what a role!

I remember the first pic I downloaded on my brand new dial up connection in 1996 was her wrapped in the cape...most downloaded pic of that year.

I still have a video of her nudie movie too. She was almost voluptuous back then.

Chloe Sevigny. Usually my least fave of the Big Love wives, but she looked killer in the opening nude scene last night, riding atop, boobs bouncing. Love firm boobs with just a teeny bop to them!

sirhugs said:
but what a role!

I remember the first pic I downloaded on my brand new dial up connection in 1996 was her wrapped in the cape...most downloaded pic of that year.

I still have a video of her nudie movie too. She was almost voluptuous back then.
Indeed, indeed ;)

Hmmm, now I'm thinking - Catherine Bell, doin me a lil rough n nasty out in the desert in military camo gear :D

Capt

TheCaptain said:
Indeed, indeed ;)

Hmmm, now I'm thinking - Catherine Bell, doin me a lil rough n nasty out in the desert in military camo gear :D

Capt

there are some Jag fanfics on the story side. Not sure if any of her out of character.

The cute redhead working in the Air Force recruiting office today.

The Air Force needs to change it's slogan to "Air Force: Our Women Are Freaking Hot" :nana:

sirhugs said:
there are some Jag fanfics on the story side. Not sure if any of her out of character.
Yep read most of em, less they have a couple of new ones will check sometime... and yes I've read a few Catherine Bell stories, out of character and they've been pretty good for the most part, but mostly on a site that's since closed down I think :(

Should be more of her, but then I think there are a lot of greatly sexy celebs out there that have sadly yet to make an appearance in a Lit story :mad:

Capt

Who I'd love to fuck right now...

In honor of just closing a couple of vitally important issues at work over some cocktails with colleagues last night, my lovely girlfriend.... til I fall into a blissful post-sex sleep, because it's really late and I need to get some rest.

But the insomnia strikes yet again - so here I am, pleased with working out some major work headaches, a little drunk on whisky, and minus my lady because she's visiting her mother for a couple of her days off. So pfft, what can ya do?

Capt

Golly G-size Toccara Jones

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back