Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a girl I've had my eye on for a while, finally got a chance to tell her that she had a really nice ass....the problem is being around her place when she is there. I took this photograph of her today:

ashley_800.jpg

Hallowed Eve said:
There's a problem being around her place when she is home? Are you stalking her?

I guess, when ever I'm over there I look out to see if her car is there. I have a friend that lives above her. I don't get over there much, but when I do, she is on my mind.

Hallowed Eve said:
Me too. I'll fuck her too. lol

the online girl or the one in the pic? The one in the pic I thin k I'd just wanna eat.....for hours!

sirhugs said:
the online girl or the one in the pic? The one in the pic I thin k I'd just wanna eat.....for hours!

If we're talking about Eve's av pic, I'd like to fuck those tits for a while. :D

I'd kinda like to get handcuffed by this cute hispanic cop I met today. She'd handcuff me to the bedposts, then read me my rights.

"You have the right to a hard fucking, anything you say can and will be taken as a consent, you also have the right to moan in pleasure, if you are not moaning in pleasure, a reason for you to be will be provided to you." :devil:

In honour of her selection by FMH poll as the Sexiest Woman Alive...Scarlett Johanson.

sirhugs said:

I was thinking more about fucking her in the ass myself. Then again, I am a butt-man (and I had some ass last night, as a matter of fact). :devil:

hmmm lets see. my list is endless....

Salma Hayek
Debbe Dunning
Julie Strain
Amber Newman
Nikki Cox
Nikki Fritz
Taimie Hannum
'Madison' off of Everwood
the girls on the three amatuer sites that i frequent
my stepcousin
my nieghbors daughter
one of my friend's daughter
all of the girls i talk to online

Jennifer Garner. Saw 13 going on 30....what a caboose, and somehow, her nipples kept punching erect under her tops....

Natasha-sbf said:
Did I already mention my fantasy about her and pool cues?? :cathappy:

I believe that you did, and I think I said it would be a great story.

Gillian Anderson...I just read where she gets funky in her next movie....mmmmmmmm

Just saw the great heist thriller, Inside Man, and I have to say Jodie Foster's calm, collected, manipulative power-broker character in this movie was a huge turn-on :cool:

Capt

insideman3_1143244097.jpg
160_inside_man1_060323.jpg

sirhugs said:
Gillian Anderson...I just read where she gets funky in her next movie....mmmmmmmm
Ohhh yes... :) :cool:

That's an old lust for me, was a big X-Files fan back in my early teens and thought Gillian Anderson's Dana Scully was 'the bee's knees' ;). VERY hawt :devil:

Out of curiosity, which movie is this that Gilian's gettin 'funky' in? Nudey, yes?

Capt

xf-129.jpg
fhmga20.jpg

Last edited:
Any red-blooded man who has seen X-Files and doesn't want to fuck Gillian Anderson is just plain gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). :D Even a blind man would want to fuck her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back