(Closed for DearSunshine)

Thinking for a moment as she let herself be pulled in closer to him, Charlotte seemed glad that he just wasn't mad at her. "Mhmm. Or at least that's what I hear from my friends who have gone about with others, or gotten married. They say its not uncommon to have dreams about whoever you are fancying. Sometimes they'll just be an appearance, or they'll be um... truly a center focus with certain aspects involved. But it doesn't make you a bad person. It's just what happens sometimes, especially if its something you really want." She blushed a little, "You don't have to hide it from me. I'd rather you not feel like you can't tell me things. I like knowing we can speak to each other about things."

She squeaked a little in surprise as he lifted her up bridal style, starting to protest a little against it. "O-Oh, you don't have to carry me home all the way!" After a few minutes though, she settled in against him, actually quite enjoying it. Resting her head against him, she looped one around about his neck and then let the other just idly play with his fur, taking in the sleek feel of it. She wasn't sure she would ever get over how nice it felt, or want to stop feeling it like this. "Thank you for letting me keep you company." She smiled back up at him.

As she settled back onto the ground, she looked back up at him. "Do you still want to meet my parents? I'm scared of what they'll say... Mostly because I know they were already unnerved after hearing about you before. What if you don't want to see me if they get scared?" She asked, looking up at him as she voiced her fears. "I love my parents, but Fenris, I won't let their bias get in the way of this. I'm going to still want to see you... I wouldn't be able to not see you."
 
The Minotaur wasn't unnerved by her warnings, he was determined, and her words only seemed to fuel the fire. Fenris took both of her hands in his own, no longer flustered by such contact. It was almost natural. He spoke sincerely, his gaze saying: I'm not backing down, not a chance.
"Charlotte, I will not miss this moment to meet these creatures who have raised you to be the amazing person you are today."

He grabbed her shoulders and spun her towards the town. "Go get 'em, tiger." Fenris said, giving her a light push towards the right direction. Actually, he literally just got cold feet. What was he doing? But he had already given his word, and that was final. Fenris sat down and sighed, watching her warily. How would her parents react to a Minotaur at their door? He didn't want to find out. Despite this, he went along with his plan to meet them anyways. He got to his feet and followed after her, silent aside his nervous breathing.
 
Charlotte smiled up at him, relieved that he wouldn't be turned away by whatever happened. "Thank you, I just had to go over that with you... No matter what happens, I care about you so much." She said, squeezing his hands in his. The young woman was then promptly pushed in the direction of the town.

Sneaking about slowly and carefully, she maneuvered herself about so that she could get to the back window of her parent's house and get into her bedroom without anyone seeing her. It was terrifying and a little thrilling, but she was mostly just glad to get in without being caught. If Fenris had followed her all that way, she would motion for him to stay outside the house and let her get dressed before introducing them. There was no chance at all they'd take it well seeing her in underwear with a man, of any type. Moving about her room, she started to make herself more presentable. A comb went through her curly hair, and she discarded the underwear that she had been left wearing to change into something new, along with more actual clothing.

After settling on a long, blue dress, Charlotte started out into her living room to see her parents. "Oh! When did you get home?" Her mother asked, surprised. Charlotte made an excuse about coming in when they had been sleeping that morning, and nervously starting to explain that she also needed them to follow her. Her parents rose up together, exchanging glances, and went outside to follow her to where Fenris was.
 
Back
Top