Bruises

lileth_morgan

Virgin
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Posts
27
First time posting a thread :)

So anyway I've recently found myself a guy who I can truly explore my submissive kinky side with. (I have to admit I'm a lot more of a masochistic side than I realised ;)) so on Tuesday I final got to experience my first caning. *nice big grin* suffice to say I have a slightly sore very bruised backside.

Anyway getting to the point, I can't stop looking at it, checking how the colours are developing, seeing the stripes across my skin, linking the darker spots to where I felt the more intense pain.

So finally my question is this, does anyone else like to admire the bruises after they have been caned?
 
So my ex liked to bite and give me hickies everywhere so I was always covered in marks. Had to take a trip to the ER and they were hooking me up to stuff with sticky pads and they asked about it. I just told them paintball.
 
Yeah, I like bruises too. I hate when they're yellow and faintly green just before they disappear, though. Fresh ones are better.
 
When my now wife and I, used to PM I wrote her a story about catching her twisting and turning naked in front of the mirror checking the bruises I had given her and poking at some of them and shivering as she remembered how I had given them to her.

She really liked the idea and wondered how I knew she did that.

Mike
 
Yeah, I like bruises too. I hate when they're yellow and faintly green just before they disappear, though. Fresh ones are better.

That greenish stage always makes me sad, something delicious is being lost.

To the OP, just be careful you don't hurt your neck twisting around for a good look. Having a double mirror can be a Very Good Thing. ;)
 
To the OP, just be careful you don't hurt your neck twisting around for a good look. Having a double mirror can be a Very Good Thing. ;)

I don't have one :( but ice found the front facing camera option on my phone works quite well to help me look :)
 
I think it's a common occurrence to admire bruises, whether from caning or some other play. I know that I've been guilty of it.
 
I must

admit that when my DOM tells me he is going to "mark" me I get a little thrill.

I love the subtle signs of his presence on my body..The occasional bruise, the red nipples or red marks on other parts of my body. The sweet soreness the next day or for a few days after is one
of the best parts of my submission to him.
 
I don't do bruises, but I like red hand prints. :D

What she said. I know some women who are seriously into getting bruised up and we've been at BDSM parties before where the beatings went waaaaay too far IMO, leaving the sub literally bleeding and torn up - I know for certain two of them ended up having to go see a doctor in the days afterwards because their wounds were getting infected.

I like a certain amount of pain, I have a pretty high pain threshold myself - my wife, not so much. As Meek says, turning her cheeks a rosy red was always a pleasant experience for both of us and I'm pretty well versed with floggers, whips, paddles, crops, quirts, and just about everything else you could think of - love them all.

I love the sound, I love the little yelps, I love the squirming, I love the visual stimulation. As a switched over subbie now, I also enjoy the feeling of helplessness and being on the receiving end, but who knows how long this will last.

Having said all that, I do not care for leaving permanent marks or bruising - to each their own, and if that's your thing, then god bless ya', enjoy it for all it's worth. For me though, if the sub (or subs) have gorgeous porcelain skin, and you can just get it to a nice medium-rare appearance and get everybody wiggly, that's what I like the most. Causing actual lasting physical harm has just never been my thing. Will be an interesting thread to follow. :)
 
That greenish stage always makes me sad, something delicious is being lost.

Oh. I just thought it was an unattractive colour.

But I can see it your way too.

The solution, I supposed, is t get someone to inflict fresh bruises on top of the fading ones. Deep purple trumps light pukey green.
 
What she said. I know some women who are seriously into getting bruised up and we've been at BDSM parties before where the beatings went waaaaay too far IMO, leaving the sub literally bleeding and torn up - I know for certain two of them ended up having to go see a doctor in the days afterwards because their wounds were getting infected.

Bruises yes, cut and bleeding no. I don't mind the duller thwack of something thick, those I know will leave bruises (I do bruise very easily) but anything that would cut and tear up my flesh would be a no
 
I've never been hit, but I used to struggle when he would want sex because I was very shy and totally embarrassed of sex and my sexuality. I also did this because I secretly liked the "fight" and his conquering me with strength, but I didn't know it at the time.
Anyway, He'd leave cute little, perfectly round bruises from his fingertips on my arms and sometimes thighs. They were sore, but I actually liked seeing them on me and being reminded they were there if I accidentally touched one or bumped something.
 
Back
Top