Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

I think it's pretty natural to think about it...it's easier for me to think more about what the second (or third!) cock is doing to me than like who is attached to it and how the pretzel would look.

What I mean is I like giving blowjobs and could always tell when the guy was getting close, so you have to decide to I stop so I can get fucked too?

With a second cock, I'd just keep going for sure.

Yeah some guys in the past I could sort of count on that if I gave them a blowjob, I could play with them gently a while and then I'd get mine. These days boyfriend is kind of selfish to be honest. We started including some sextoys...and he finds that REALLY hot even when we aren't talking about it I KNOW he is imagining me being a slut for several guys or whatever. Sometimes thats hot but he gets too obsessed and sometimes I want a real dick in me and I get the idea he'd be happy just to watch me with the toys...I don't think he could handle another guy in the room in real life.

That is the fun of multiple cocks....everyone just keeps going, and as one guy finishes, he turns around and makes sure that SHE is getting rewarded too! :devil:
 
Definetly a fantasy of mine, never been lucky enough to experience it.
But I do have a vivid imagination and like to visualise it while getting off! ;)
 
2 cocks

I've seen a lot of articles recently about a guy who has 2 cocks, anyone else seen this? Don't know if it's real or not but the thought of it is pretty hot!!
 
I've seen a lot of articles recently about a guy who has 2 cocks, anyone else seen this? Don't know if it's real or not but the thought of it is pretty hot!!

Any links? I am interested from the sense that I like "weird" shit...and this definitely seems weird.
 
Great Fantasy

Hell, Hub loves this fantasy - but as someone else said, "he doesn't like to share".
 
hi

i would like to get sodomized by three guys in a session one after the other till i black out in ecstacy.
 
Maybe its selfish, but I would have to be the center of attention. I think in that scenario I would be too caught up in the pleasure I am receiving to be responsible for someone else's pleasure too. Sorry guys, you're on your own. Stroke to your hearts' content but understand you are responsible for your own orgasm.
 
i have always fantasized about this and wish i had a safe way to make it happen in real life. The thought of all of those hard cocks waiting to be inside me~every spot i have filled with cum~passed around on my hands and knees from one man to anothet.... A few women in there to sit on my face and let me lick and suck their pussies and asses and i'd be in slut heaven!! Lol i can't believe the things i tell people on here.... Maybe the anonymity of it in itself is a huge turn on.... i don't care WHY~all i know is....yeah i'd love to participate in a gang bang :D
 
Supposedly this is one of the most common fantasies that women have. I know a lot of my fantasies involve more than one man in some way.
 
I've always fantasised about having one cock on my mouth and the other in my pussy. I'd love to film it so I could watch it back whenever I wanted and watch myself being pounded at both ends. The closest I've come to recreating this is having a cock in my mouth and fucked myself with a dildo at the same time.
 
there is something very sexy about a woman taking more than 1 cock at a time


Here are some videos for all you horny ladies out there who fantasize about multiple men at the same time.




They fuck her so good
http://www.xvideos.com/video19214/alicia_alighatti_threesome_with_blacks


Sexy brunette house wife. Double penetration
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1005232178


I dare you to watch this entire video and NOT masturbate.
https://xhamster.com/movies/1423262/chayse_evans_interracial.html


So many hands on her. Lucky girl
http://tubedupe.com/videos/gangland-no-12-scene-no-2


Blindfolded and gangbanged
http://www.xvideos.com/video5823465/teen_jamie_jackson_fucks_a_bunch_of_black_cocks


Tell me if you like these and want me to share more
 
Last edited:
Admittedly, I have thought of this before, and it has become increasingly more intriguing.

Wow. That sounds so fun

My fantasy is to have five or more men fucking me from all directions at once. I'd just love to lay there and let them put me in every position imaginable and using my body as they wish, I'd just be a collection of holes to them.

Definitely a big turn-on.

Actually been thinking a lot about it tonight.............mmmmmm

Having multiple men is definitely something I've fantasized about and used for masturbation, but I don't know if I'd ever have the balls, (insert laugh track here), to give it a try in real life.

Oh god, totally! There are times if I'm not getting off quickly enough (when I'm being super impatient), I just start to think about that and...well, it certainly does the trick.

I fantasise about having multiple cocks...in particular just being surrounded by loads of guys and being fucked for hours and then covered in cum. Definitely a fantasy of mine.

Its unanimous.

Most ladies fantasize about this and are turned on by it.

It sounds like most are too shy or scared to go through with it. Perhaps they are ashamed and don't want to be labeled a slut afterwards. I say go for it!
 
Ohhhh Yesss!!!!

there is something very sexy about a woman taking more than 1 cock at a time


Here are some videos for all you horny ladies out there who fantasize about multiple men at the same time.




They fuck her so good
http://www.xvideos.com/video19214/alicia_alighatti_threesome_with_blacks


Sexy brunette house wife. Double penetration
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1005232178


I dare you to watch this entire video and NOT masturbate.
https://xhamster.com/movies/1423262/chayse_evans_interracial.html


So many hands on her. Lucky girl
http://tubedupe.com/videos/gangland-no-12-scene-no-2


Blindfolded and gangbanged
http://www.xvideos.com/video5823465/teen_jamie_jackson_fucks_a_bunch_of_black_cocks


Tell me if you like these and want me to share more

OH yes I love em!!!! Fav was the brunnette! Please share more and never stop sharing! :D
 
Back
Top