Women who like to be taken forcefully

I am pretty submissive by nature and find it so exciting to be taken this way.

The caveat is that it has to be out of passion and not an impersonal self-indulgence. I want to see the his eyes ablaze with a primal hunger for what I have to offer.

Nothing is sexier than a man who is needy and aching, unable to wait a minute more to be inside of me! But a guy who is angry or frustrated, just in need of getting off...no way.

This hits the nail on the head!

The caveat is that it has to be out of passion and not an impersonal self-indulgence. I want to see the his eyes ablaze with a primal hunger for what I have to offer.

Nothing is sexier than a man who is needy and aching, unable to wait a minute more to be inside of me! But a guy who is angry or frustrated, just in need of getting off...no way.

Well put. If I was writing a book on "What Women Need." I'd use this as a quote.

Love it. Until the sex started to go by the wayside, rough sex was what kept me happy in my former vanilla relationship. Even though he wasn't dominant, the frenzy I could get him to by wriggling my hips just right so he couldn't put it in -- eventually he'd pin me down, and once he hit the target it was hard and rough (and that first penetration was always bliss). Eventually he told me he didn't like it when I did that, so that ended that bit of fun, but ah well, you know how it goes.

Generally, though, I'd say I prefer the whole getting taken by force to more reciprocal sex, the kind of force where he's actively striving to get himself off rather than me -- I like that. I like being pushed and pulled around until I don't know which way is up anymore and I can't for the life of me think straight. It's more fun for me that way. Though, of course (and as with anything), there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Variety and spice, and all of that.

Great posts

To each her own, but the man being in charge along with being desired is a huge part of being taken, at least for me. I have always enjoyed the man in charge and being a man. Being desired and irresistible to a man is one of several reasons I love being taken.

... Taking me for his "own use and forcefully and probably roughly is icing on the cake. :)

There are some great posts here. This one above is just one of them. I really do agree that women in general LOVE being desired physically on the animalistic level. There is just something about the look of desire and lust in my eyes that made my gf get instantly turned on.

Even in the FemDom world where the woman is in charge, the women love to know their sub desires them physically. It may show up with him getting an erection, even start leaking precum, and then perhaps him eventually begging to be inside her.

Back in the women who like to be forced world, I feel it is about an actual loss of control by the man. He gets so crazy with lust that he loses control and takes over the woman roughly and quickly since he can't be bothered with folding her clothes in the corner or slowly getting her turned on and wet. It is just about satisfying his own desire, but not in a selfish way, more out of a primal need deep inside of him. For some women, to know they actually caused that primal need to surface in your typically calm, well mannered guy, is a big turn on.

The last part seems important too. The part where the man has the woman pinned under him and he is fucking furiously for his release. It is when that release comes, and he yells out in orgasm that is another huge turn on I am told. One lady told me she usually cums with her partner at that point, it is such a turn on; BUT she prefers not to, so she can hear and feeling everything better as he is cumming.

ES

I love the needy and aching part...make em beg

I have many detailed fantasies about being taken forcefully. By an intruder, a kidnapper, a neighbor, a friend's husband, etc. I like it when a man can't help himself and just takes whatever he wants. I guess I'm a true submissive.

I have many detailed fantasies about being taken forcefully. By an intruder, a kidnapper, a neighbor, a friend's husband, etc. I like it when a man can't help himself and just takes whatever he wants. I guess I'm a true submissive.

Being raped is a common fantasy. However, in the fantasy the "rapists" are extremely handsome and rape you out of passion not anger.

I have had both the desire for rough sex, which my partner eagerly provides. But I also have a much darker side of the fantasy involving a man I don't know and a dark room I've never seen before. Something Dirty and dark. I think each woman who has any of these fantasies has a lighter side, which they can usually be open about, and a darker side, which takes the right man to talk about if ever.

My late husband would do the reverse at times. He wanted to treat me as a princess and being a gentleman was important for him. it never worked out and always ended up with me looking at his eyes, he would fuck me faster or start pulling my hair,,,,, . he then would restrain me or I would beg to be used.

I'm a Submissive sexually and prefer to be taken this way x forceful is harder, rougher sex but not unnatural and that's what excites me and turns me on to further pleasure x You need to love to satisfy to enjoy x x x

I enjoy both, gentle and hard. I'm married, and I know that as far as gentle and romantic goes I get that from my husband. But as far as the more hard stuff goes I wish there would be more... he will do the light hair pulling etc. but unfortunately hes not really into rough. Which is why I find myself on here. I wonder sometimes if he was into it more if that would be enough to satisfy my cravings, but there is also some of the desire of a stranger taking me and "raping" me that has its appeal.

Forceful is hot as fuck.
Especially when you're constantly treated like a porcelain doll. Just because I'm tiny doesn't mean I'll break!

Forceful is hot as fuck.
Especially when you're constantly treated like a porcelain doll. Just because I'm tiny doesn't mean I'll break!

Maybe it's also because couples don't communicate what they want from each other?:confused:

Myself I love play like that with petite women. My primal animal nature comes out and I like to use them as my little "fuck toy" to get off with. Like a ragdoll rather than a porcelain one. :devil:

For me, it would depend entirely on the mood, needs and situation. I certainly fantasize about forceful taking, but I also fantasize about sex that is for more romantic and gentle. Sometimes, I want to be made love to. Sometimes, I need to be fucked.

Abduction play is a huge turn on for me. As long as my Dom/Domme are involved I feel safe and secure with whoever plays with me! I like forced orgasms and all that. It is as I said a huge turn on!

I enjoy being fucked like this. I think it's the loss of control but also being his fuck toy. I think knowing your partner knows your limits allows me to be able to lose control.

Sounds dangerous. Count me in. (Extra points if you know the movie this line is from.)

Last edited:
The very thought of being taken forcefully always turn me on.All my fantasies revolve around the same.However, I wouldn‘t like this to happen in real.

Some days I want to be flipped over and fucked hard and deep without so much as a gentle caress. And others I want to slap my man on the bed, or floor, and fuck him just as hard. And others still that have me wanting the sweet and gentle sex most people call 'making love'

I have had both the desire for rough sex, which my partner eagerly provides. But I also have a much darker side of the fantasy involving a man I don't know and a dark room I've never seen before. Something Dirty and dark. I think each woman who has any of these fantasies has a lighter side, which they can usually be open about, and a darker side, which takes the right man to talk about if ever.
I totally agree with you there. I have those fantasies too, but for me to ever act on them would take a whole lot of trust. If I WAS going to get taken like that when I couldn't see or detect the identity of my attacker I'd want him to be vetted by my master, and to have rescue help close by so I could get out of needed. Plus, of course, being assured that whoever it was was STD free.

Taken Forcefully??

Now we are on my subject, not only be taken via force but owned, meaning commanded to do anything sexually, in public, restaurants just anywhere. I love cock pain, haired pulled i think I would be a natural, but here I am on Literotica, and irl ending up with passive men I can't talk my dark kinky side with. Yes, I often fantasize coming home and forced beyond my control, but i enjoy it to damn much I would scream more more more... No Joke!

hi

my ex bf was bi.he liked to get me tipsy on gin, and take me forcefully and sodomize me always.

Now we are on my subject, not only be taken via force but owned, meaning commanded to do anything sexually, in public, restaurants just anywhere. I love cock pain, haired pulled i think I would be a natural, but here I am on Literotica, and irl ending up with passive men I can't talk my dark kinky side with. Yes, I often fantasize coming home and forced beyond my control, but i enjoy it to damn much I would scream more more more... No Joke!

As a good slut you ought to enable your PMs

Back