Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's really hard to love my brother. *sighs*

Ask for advice from Angie :) Whoops, that won't work, I popped into the fetish board this morning, saw his thread and decided to have a chuckle. Looks like Angie is having some gender issues at the moment and he is now frolicking with his niece.

Actually I don't think his advice would be what you want at all...

Sometimes it's really hard to love my brother. *sighs*

Ask for advice from Angie :) Whoops, that won't work, I popped into the fetish board this morning, saw his thread and decided to have a chuckle. Looks like Angie is having some gender issues at the moment and he is now frolicking with his niece.

Actually I don't think his advice would be what you want at all...

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjEFp6sXxCbIuJNFxZsx--mHNwlTUlRu_zNI00i9x_-jeKc2ua​

What the fuck! I go away for a few days and I come back to fuckin' Litsters acting like goddamn high schoolers!!

Has it always been this way and it just took a little distance for me to see it? Or have people that I previously thought were interesting just sunk to new goddamn lows?

I don't know when it happened, whether it has always been this way and I never noticed or if this habit of dogging litsters one doesn't like is a new thing. I mean srsly? When the fuck did this start? or has it always been this way?

I get hijacking a thread for a short period or doing a little teasing, but really? But to actively spend one's time tracking the posts of a Litster one doesn't like for the sole purpose of then reporting back to the others to snicker and giggle at? Is it just me or does that seem like High School?

Am I missing something? :confused:

Well - it could just be about me - :) If it is - then I'm glad blulilacgrl popped in for a rare visit to the How To board to dress me down.

:rolleyes:

Oh Night, I am always about, I just tend to stay quiet unless I feel that I have advice that is useful or I get riled up about something. As you can see I tend to be easy going.

As for dressing down I don't recall calling any one person out. Mainly because it seems to be a pervasive need lately for people to taunt, tease, and torment what is basically low hanging fruit. Now I understand it from someone who is really new to the boards. I am a bit disgusted and disappointed when it is someone that I had previously respected.

Now if you feel this applys to you.... *shrugs*

This is the first time I've noticed you in a picture without the necklace I gave you. In fact, you are wearing a different one. You NEVER took it off before. My heart just broke again... I hate this. I wish I could hate you so much that I never want to hear from you again. But I don't and for some stupid reason I still care. I hate that I wonder if you kept it at all. At times I hope you kept it and other times I wished you threw it all out.:mad:

Can anyone take a bit of time to tell me how to add an avatar to my profile?
It would be greatly appreciated!

Can anyone take a bit of time to tell me how to add an avatar to my profile?
It would be greatly appreciated!
At the top of your page, click "Quick Links."
"User Control Panel"
Left side of page, "Edit Profile Pic"
Either enter the URL from another website or upload a pic from your computer. Click save changes.

Note: It has to be pretty small - 250x250 pixels. You may have to play around with the size in a photo editing application to make it work.

Also if you just did your 100th post you might need to wait for the option to appear. I can't remember if it takes logging out and logging back in or 24 hours but it's one of those. Or maybe both. Sorry... I'm techno stoopid. :eek:

Good luck!

This is the first time I've noticed you in a picture without the necklace I gave you. In fact, you are wearing a different one. You NEVER took it off before. My heart just broke again... I hate this. I wish I could hate you so much that I never want to hear from you again. But I don't and for some stupid reason I still care. I hate that I wonder if you kept it at all. At times I hope you kept it and other times I wished you threw it all out.:mad:

Whoa.

I hope you enjoyed our feature presentation of Idiotic Post starring yours truly, Lion_Roar. It was brought to you by our sponsors "3 am" and "Tequila"**

**Please enjoy tequila responsibly, as I did not.

Also if you just did your 100th post you might need to wait for the option to appear. I can't remember if it takes logging out and logging back in or 24 hours but it's one of those. Or maybe both. Sorry... I'm techno stoopid. :eek:

Good luck!
Hi techno stoopid. I'm Technological Dinosaur. Nice to meet you. :D

Every time I get a new cell phone or try to use a new feature, I have to have my daughter or one of the kids at work show me how to use it. :eek:

Whoa.

I hope you enjoyed our feature presentation of Idiotic Post starring yours truly, Lion_Roar. It was brought to you by our sponsors "3 am" and "Tequila"**

**Please enjoy tequila responsibly, as I did not.

Now darlin' where's the fun if you enjoy Tequila responsibly? ;)

Hi techno stoopid. I'm Technological Dinosaur. Nice to meet you. :D

Every time I get a new cell phone or try to use a new feature, I have to have my daughter or one of the kids at work show me how to use it. :eek:

You mean you actually get a new cell phone? I'm too intimidated to even go into the store. :eek:

You are Technologically Adventurous! [laughs]

You mean you actually get a new cell phone? I'm too intimidated to even go into the store. :eek:

You are Technologically Adventurous! [laughs]

I'm just an all-around adventurous kinda gal! :D The last time I voluntarily went into a cell phone store, I made my daughter go with me. We got an iPhone 3GS. That phone was stolen while I was at work, so I had to go (alone) to replace it. I just got another 3GS. That phone kicked the bucket several months back, so I asked the kids at work, who steered me towards an iPhone 4 - then the same kids showed me how to use it. LOL

You are right. It has its ups and downs. :)

It is my potent potable of choice at the moment.

Love Tequila!! Chilled, light salt, lemon wedge! Mmm... so good!!
It's been too long since I have had a Tequila night. :eek::(

I'm just an all-around adventurous kinda gal! :D The last time I voluntarily went into a cell phone store, I made my daughter go with me. We got an iPhone 3GS. That phone was stolen while I was at work, so I had to go (alone) to replace it. I just got another 3GS. That phone kicked the bucket several months back, so I asked the kids at work, who steered me towards an iPhone 4 - then the same kids showed me how to use it. LOL

Damn kids!! [laughs]

I hate when I give my phone to my kids and suddenly my phone is doing new things. Don't get me wrong, interesting and helpful things, but I have no idea how it got there. :(

Damn kids!! [laughs]

I hate when I give my phone to my kids and suddenly my phone is doing new things. Don't get me wrong, interesting and helpful things, but I have no idea how it got there. :(

Or how much it cost? LOL

The kids at work are pretty good; they don't fuck with my phone other than to make it do what I wanted it to do. They know better; I can and will make their work days a living hell. :D

My daughter won't mess with it either. She knows she'll have to teach me how to use it all over again. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back