Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're in, right?

I knew I could count on you - after all, I am your drug of choice!

Love you, Christopher!! :heart::kiss:

NO.

I'm going to live at my pharmacy for the next WEEK so that I'll have documentation of where I was at.

Why don't you ask the Seattle Seahawks for help? They're murdering the San Francisco 49ers right now.

Ah, another fine gentleman! What a lucky lady I am! I appreciate the assistance, Emerson.

Count me in too. I have several family members with backhoes, and know where all the pig farms are in Lancaster county--ya know, just in case.

Last edited:
Count me in too. I have several family members with backhoes, and know where all the pig farms are in Lancaster county--ya know, just in case.

You are a fine friend, Saucy! Pig farm.....it seems a very fitting place to dump him.

Hush that mouth of yours!!!! Did you forget that just a few months ago that it was hotter than Satan's taint? I'll take this weather every day of the year. My yard was covered in white (from frost, you pervs) this morning and I was so happy. It was much colder here than 38. My car's thermostat read a cool 28.

I looooooove this weather.

28?!? Holy icicles, StickMan! I haven't forgotten, but I call it hotter than hell's armpits. :D *I* live in Florida because I like it hotter than hell's armpits. Where else can I enjoy 11 months of summer, 6 months of beach, and 3 weeks of "almost winter?" If you want 28 degrees, take it up North, StickMan. Oh, wait. You ARE up north. :D

You are a fine friend, Saucy! Pig farm.....it seems a very fitting place to dump him.

I remember doing research for a mystery, and discovering that restaurant supply houses have all sorts of high grade equipment for rendering...meat.

Just saying. :)

I remember doing research for a mystery, and discovering that restaurant supply houses have all sorts of high grade equipment for rendering...meat.

Just saying. :)

True, but it leaves a lot more trace evidence. Pigs don't leave much at all.

Well that was all kinds of embarrassing. :eek:

Pmann goes to the gym today with warm ups on over his shorts. Well, I go to remove my warm ups. Unfortunately, I also removed my shorts as I pulled them down. :eek: I was talking as I did this and did not realize it until my bastard friends started laughing. My doodle didn't slither out, so that's good. But god. Merry Christmas to me. :mad:

28?!? Holy icicles, StickMan! I haven't forgotten, but I call it hotter than hell's armpits. :D *I* live in Florida because I like it hotter than hell's armpits. Where else can I enjoy 11 months of summer, 6 months of beach, and 3 weeks of "almost winter?" If you want 28 degrees, take it up North, StickMan. Oh, wait. You ARE up north. :D

You like the heat?!?! Oh my. Interesting. If I didn't have family here and it wasn't such a cheap state to live, I'd move somewhere more moderate like Death Valley.

I'll take my 28 degrees over 98 degrees any day (unless we are talking about the band and that lovable Nick Lachey).

Another for Eilan and like minded individuals. :D

82980389.jpg

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/166932/82980389.jpg

Santa's cookies are baking in the oven. Carrots and magical reindeer food are ready for Rudolph and his friends.

It finally feels like Christmas!

My two oldest daughters are with their dad and will come home tomorrow morning. The two youngest have been on NORAD Santa Tracker most of the day.

Happy Appropriated Pagan Holiday, everyone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back