Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
What movie is this?

Pan's Labyrinth. Highly recommended.

pans-labyrinth-1.jpg

1,000 hours and then some! :heart:

Okay, I'll bite. Other than cartel light bulbs, what is the 1000 hours about?

FYI - At $500 / 45 second blowie, pmann would pocket 40 million clams for 1000 hours of oral negotiations.

Okay, I'll bite. Other than cartel light bulbs, what is the 1000 hours about?

FYI - At $500 / 45 second blowie, pmann would pocket 40 million clams for 1000 hours of oral negotiations.

Just something really sweet that someone said to me recently. :)

It's a good thing I'm not in negotiations with pmann, $40 million, that's insanity!!

I think a trip to Boston is just what I need! I havent' been there in quite some time. There's a lot of fun to be had there. Yep, I'm definitely going to Boston!!

Haha - now the 13/12/12 (and for you silly other people over there 12/13/12) and the world didn't end - now for most of you - you have to wait many more hours - but my world is safe :)

I just had a lesson brought home to me in a real way. We all know that everybody is going through their own personal hell. My hell may not be as bad as your hell, and your hell may not be as bad as someone else's hell. It doesn't matter; the hell is as bad and as real as the sufferer perceives it to be. Whether it's a little hell or big hell; hell is still hell.

That wasn't my revelation. This was my revelation. Just because it's MY hell, doesn't make it any less valid or important. I spend every professional day tending to other people in their hell, and I tend to downplay or ignore my own hell. My hell deserves as much credence from me as I would give to anybody else.

Furthermore, I should ignore my own hell at my own risk. It will eventually require me to give it the attention that it demands and deserves.

My own personal hell: I'm sorry I ignored you for so long. You have my complete attention. Lesson learned. Let's sit down and talk about this. What can I do to help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back