Names you like to be called. (Such as slut, cumdump, etc.)

I've never put much weight in using labels, except perhaps "wench" to address my girlfriend.

I'm not really up much for humiliation of my sub, especially in public, though there was that one time, I felt my sub was humiliating me in public and a little "eye for an eye" seemed apprapo.
"Kiss my ass"? :rolleyes: Sure sweety, expose cheek and wet smooch applied to her tush in the middle of the store.
(She had an unnerving predilection for saying that all the time. I warned her many times not to do that in public)

In private, like AngelSky and Prof Bill have mentioned, I don't like using "abusive" terms. Hell, even when I'm in a fight, I don't like using abusive terms, besides "you're being stupid/foolish/obstinate."
 
I'm with AngelSkye. < One of the problems I have with humiliation of a sub is that a great deal of it seems to be carried out in public, and that means that everyone around is participating--whether or not they have consented. >

In public?! :eek: While slowly getting used to the idea of incorporating humiliation with sex I have to say this really turns me off. Personal prejudice no doubt. If its an environment where all parties are consenting, no harm no foul. Just definitely not my thing.
 
Now, this interests me. I'd like to know more.
How far do you think verbal abuse and humiliation would go as stimulus for you?
For instance, would being made to serve, as in like a waitress, him and his mates wearing only a large mens shirt that had no buttons, while they fondled and felt you and made comments on your physical attributes and how slutty you were, stimulate you?
Would love to hear if you've developed this further.

Well, I HAD actually cheated on him and he kept wanting details. Seemed to be a turn on in some way and I got into it a bit too.
 
Well calling degrading names adds to verbal humiliation, but honestly I am not into it.

For some strange reason, I find use of abusive language a sign of weakness...like it someone's got nothing intelligent to say so they are throwing around cuss words. Strangely I find it self degrading to be using that kinda language, so I won't use it even for a submissive.

I have always been attracted to people who are sweet in word, cruel in action. Like call the girl sweet words like cupcake, sugar, sunshine, sweetheart....and treat her with cruelty, degrade her with actions. Love the mind fuck such a behavior would do to a submissive. :D
 
Whose been a naughty girl is my most favourite thing to hear, and being made to refer to my pussy as a cunt gets me wet every time.
I've never really gone for the more degrading names although my One used to like making me ask for what he was going to do..eg...please Sir, this slut wants You to....
That always made me feel so humiliated and as i get off on that, it worked for me.
He would never call me a name like that but using it for myself fitted in with my limits on the difference between humiliation and degradation.
 
Whose been a naughty girl is my most favourite thing to hear, and being made to refer to my pussy as a cunt gets me wet every time.
I've never really gone for the more degrading names although my One used to like making me ask for what he was going to do..eg...please Sir, this slut wants You to....
That always made me feel so humiliated and as i get off on that, it worked for me.
He would never call me a name like that but using it for myself fitted in with my limits on the difference between humiliation and degradation.

That's a really interesting point about liking it when you degrade yourself but not when your partner does it to you...can totally relate to that.
 
That's a really interesting point about liking it when you degrade yourself but not when your partner does it to you...can totally relate to that.

I also really, really enjoy self humiliation, but I'm not always crazy about others humiliating me. I guess I have more control that way. I also like variety and my moods change so often. I like the element of surprise or shocking also, like talking dirty or calling myself a filthy name when/where someone doesn't expect it.
 
I also really, really enjoy self humiliation, but I'm not always crazy about others humiliating me. I guess I have more control that way. I also like variety and my moods change so often. I like the element of surprise or shocking also, like talking dirty or calling myself a filthy name when/where someone doesn't expect it.

Sometimes when I'm in Manhattan I'll go to some of those sleazy porno places and while looking through the shelves of DVDs, I'll ask the guys working there for specific types of movies. I might say something like: Where are your movies of women putting large toys or objects in their cunts? Obviously other customers overhear. I turn red, but I'm enjoying it.
 
I also really, really enjoy self humiliation, but I'm not always crazy about others humiliating me. I guess I have more control that way. I also like variety and my moods change so often. I like the element of surprise or shocking also, like talking dirty or calling myself a filthy name when/where someone doesn't expect it.

Even when clothes shopping I might say something to the salesgirls like: I could probably get away without underwear under this skirt, right? Meanwhile, I'm trying on a very short skirt.
 
I like being addressed and referred to by the term"cocksucker", but I don't take it as an insult, merely descriptive. I'm proud of being a cocksucker.
 
A lot of the ones mentioned here. I'll add skanky, slutty, sissy schoolgirl, trailer-trash, tranny whore. Being called good girl or princess are also appealing. I'd love to hear them one day while having a dream encounter come true. *SIGH*
 
This is definitely subjective, which is why it's something I make sure to negotiate first, if possible. I don't want to call my boy a filthy little faggot if it's going to offend him, but if it turns him on, I'll call him that and more. Slut. Whore. Fagboy. Cumdump. Cocksucker. Filthy. Dirty. But always mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. I like to hear them, too, if I'm the bottom. But don't call me names like stupid or worthless. That turns me cold.
 
This is definitely subjective, which is why it's something I make sure to negotiate first, if possible. I don't want to call my boy a filthy little faggot if it's going to offend him, but if it turns him on, I'll call him that and more. Slut. Whore. Fagboy. Cumdump. Cocksucker. Filthy. Dirty. But always mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. I like to hear them, too, if I'm the bottom. But don't call me names like stupid or worthless. That turns me cold.

I don't think I'd like to be called fag or faggot, but bitchboy or cocksucker I'd have no problem with.
 
I actually like it when he calls me a whore.

It encourages my fantasy of selling my body for money.
 
The title sub is a thrilling one...
Slut is good and there have been times when it was quite appropriate in the past so it has a bit of a punch behind it
So far I have not actually been called any names but I think it could be hot
 
Names

There are names that guys call some females when they are sexual aroused, and there other names that they call them when they are married ;)
 
My fav is kitten, so then i can scratch and bite. but i've been called everything from sperm dumpster, cum swallower, slut, fuckhoney, dick lover... too many to type
 
Anything is fine for me in moderation and appropriate moment. No preferences.
If he would call me a slut out of the blue in the middle of grocery shopping though... lets just say he would never do it again.
 
I think it would make a world of diff. in the tone of voice. The word dear said in a mean demanding voice would be more offensive than cum bucket or my little fag in a soft endearing voice.

I have found that people have so many ways to say fuck you without saying the word fuck.
 
Cum-Slut too

I like being addressed and referred to by the term"cocksucker", but I don't take it as an insult, merely descriptive. I'm proud of being a cocksucker.

Agreed. But when my Boyfriend looks down at me as I crouch there after giving him an intense blow-job, my face messy with his spunk, as I lick, suck, lap and kiss at his softening cock, gently milking the last few drops of his ejaculate into my mouth, and he ruffles my hair and calls me 'Cum-Slut', that's entirely appropriate too. Who could argue from that position…? In sex-play a bit of teasing lusty name-calling helps. There was one occasion when my Boyfriend called around, as instructed I was wearing only my brief frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, my cock-ring clearly visible through the sheer material, and when I answered the door to let him in, he wasn't alone. He introduced me to his companion as Miss Slutty Cock-Pig. Although initially offended and embarrassed, I decided that if that was what he wanted, that was what I could be. So as they settled down I did all the pouty dirty things expected of me, bending over showing off my goods and generally acting vulgar as required. I soon wound up on my knees sucking them both off, so earning the name he'd bestowed upon me. I still don't know the friend's name, but he had a nice cock, and I enjoyed sucking it, although of course my greatest satisfaction came from sucking my Boyfriend off. My Boyfriend was pleased with my performance, and that was reward enough. So I became Slutty Cock-Pig whenever he wanted...
 
Last edited:
I want a CUM BUCKET, so I can fill her ever hole, and call her dirty names
 
Back
Top