Humiliation?

It's a bit uncomfortable that this response is a turn on...
Just to put some minds at rest this is the product.

Product Description
Fetish Fantasy Series Remote Control Fantasy Harness Black. When you are looking for an affordable strap-on harness that can do it all, the Fetish Fantasy Series harnesses are just what you need to get the job done. The best selling harness designs, improving them with even better shapes and materials to offer the best range of harnesses for beginners and strap-on aficionados alike. Compatible with most dildos, these harnesses perform best with Pipedream's Fetish Fantasy Elite Suction Cup Dildos and Basix Suction Cup Dildos. This multiple purpose Remote Control Fantasy Harness features a 20 function wireless remote controlled vibrating bullet that hides discreetly within an internal pleasure plug, offering powerful pulsations for the wearer with every passionate thrust! The soft neoprene inside and silky Luv Touch outside prevents chafing and feels great against the skin. The durable nylon waistband is easily adjustable to fit waists up to 39 inches, while the thong style back offers sleek and sexy style. Three metal snaps secure the 1.5 inches metal O-Ring and hold everything in place even when the action heats up. The Three included silicone O

Last edited:
This has actually been quite an enlightening thread for me. I think I'm realising it's not so much humiliation for me. I thought maybe humbling was along the right lines, but actually its not. What I'm realising turns me on is feeling a little bit objectified.

Like, as Ambechgo said, when I wear something for him that I wouldn't normally, because he likes to show me off. And when during intense sex, we throw off the baggage of day-to-day life, and I feel like just an object for his pleasure.

I understand what you're saying. For years, I've been into being objectified by men and being dominated sexuality. I think it's because the female instinct is to make sure men desire you so that you will ensure that your genetics will continue. You don't think about that when it's happening but I do think that's the drive underneath the behavior.

(I'm in my 40's and I still have a horrible longing for men to desire me and it gets me in all sorts of trouble. I thought I'd grow out of this way of thinking but apparently I still have work to do.)

Really enjoyable thread

I would say humiliation fantasies comprise 95% of all my sexual fantasies, and it's been that way for me for a looooong time...
It is hard to pin down precisely what gets me going about it though...
Firstly, in interest of full disclosure, I should probably divulge that 100% of my humiliation fantasies are just that - never tried 'em in real life.
To me, there is just something about heading towards sexual release, but in a way in which I am utterly exposed as a degraded little whore.
I don't know...I sort of feel like I'm not really coming out with anything coherent, or even useful here either...
But enjoying the discussion nonetheless!

I understand what you're saying. For years, I've been into being objectified by men and being dominated sexuality. I think it's because the female instinct is to make sure men desire you so that you will ensure that your genetics will continue. You don't think about that when it's happening but I do think that's the drive underneath the behavior.

(I'm in my 40's and I still have a horrible longing for men to desire me and it gets me in all sorts of trouble. I thought I'd grow out of this way of thinking but apparently I still have work to do.)

It will never go away, you need to be desired, some of us have it, some don't. Men also have a desire to be attractive to females, some gather them like the Honey Bee, floating from flower to flower, one is never enough.

One of my favorite forms of humiliation is name calling. I love the sting of cruel words spoken from someone I respect. What I find completely confusing is while strangers can get me sexually excited by calling me names and making fun of me in a sexual situation if the same words are said to me outside of a sexual setting I get upset and mad. However someone I have respect for can use name calling in any setting and get a flood gate response from me. Anyone else?

I like to be humilated or degraded... i guess being almost forced into being sexualy humilated, wether its in private being taken with a strap-on or if its few women clothed making me masturbate infront of them, or being made to wear ladies lingerie to work or outfits at home.... so hot! hope im not alone lol

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

You have an interesting, interesting body. :eek:

We include a degree of - what I call "sweet humiliation" - in our BDSM sessions.
My sub has never completely adjusted to the fact that she is a masochist, and being reminded of it, is a sweet humiliation to her, so I always make her remind herself of it when we do a session. I'll set her up for a line and then make her reply.
I use the words "slave" and "masochist" a lot because it is a major turn-on for her to face her own kink (- besides, I get off on it too)....

for instance, during a play-session I might say something like:
top: What are you ?
sub: I'm your slave

top: -and what can I do to my slave ?
(here I use the wording "my slave" rather than "you" on purpose, because I address only the slave part of her.
Sub: - You can do anything you want !

top: now, I'm going to apply these clamps to your slave-labia
sub: (silence)

top: I can feel that your slave-labia enjoy this. Is it because you are a masochist ?
sub: Yes, I'm a masochist..

You can call someone a lot of humiliating names, but asking someone to face themselves is by far the most challenging - but also the most arousing.

Very nice

One of my favorite forms of humiliation is name calling. I love the sting of cruel words spoken from someone I respect. What I find completely confusing is while strangers can get me sexually excited by calling me names and making fun of me in a sexual situation if the same words are said to me outside of a sexual setting I get upset and mad. However someone I have respect for can use name calling in any setting and get a flood gate response from me. Anyone else?

I love pig bitches.

Love It

Humiliation and degradation really do it for me…along with submission. I am really new to this so I find a lot of things humiliating. I am an accomplished, intelligent woman who is very much in control at work and to have someone talk to me and treat me like a slut, call me names, make me do things I would never choose to do…..very arousing. Don't really understand why but it does.

on a stage naked in front of a group of people.
being tied and teased or lead around by a leash attached to my balls in public

It's been a turn-on for me in situations in the past, usually at work.

Once an ex-boyfriend flipped a coin outside the door of my house to see if he would come in and have sex with me. I didn't see the result, but he came inside. I felt humiliated at being flipped for, but it was hot too.

I love humiliation and degradation. I just can't ever find someone interested. There is also being downright mean for the sake of being mean instead of actual domination. I think people get those things mixed up. One day, I'll find someone. :)

I love to be degraded, humiliated, real turn on for me. Love to be called filthy names, do the most degrading things. Just your run of the mill bi-masochist I guess.

A common thread here is self-consciousness. So it's taking the submission a step deeper where the sub is explicitly objectified with name calling or public displays or forced verbal admissions of her/his degradation as opposed to it being kept silent and private. A favorite of ours is taping a session and then making her watch it some time later.

Humiliation/Degradation can be fun. I can do either dominate or sub but I'm really turned on by gender and race-based humiliation. Anyone else into that sort of thing? It's certainty not for everyone. It's a touchy subject, but that's what makes it hot. What's more personal than your genetic makeup? Thing you can't change. Being "humbled" as you say on the basis of that makes me want to blow my fucking load. Very common among cucks and sluts, than you would think.

Hi, could someone possibly send me a degrading pm? Thanks so much.

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

You are not alone!!! I dish it to my girl and she loves it immensely!!!:heart:

Humiliation

It is my primary fetish, specifically sph. Ive got a tiny dick and it craves the meanest abuse it can get

Strangely, I like FEELING humiliated, but not BEING humiliated! The sensation of degradation and humiliation I enjoy is completely of my own creation and in my own mind. I would resent it extremely if I felt the men whose cocks I willingly suck were to derive pleasure by denigrating me or by causing me to suffer, That would be cruel. I prefer to think that they have no interest at all for how I feel one way or the other. I'm just an object to be impersonally orally "used" for their gratification and release.

I can't say I've gone out of my way to humiliate/humble/degrade/shame a woman but the opportunity has arisen and i took advantage of it. She seemed to enjoy lots of dirty talk, wearing a short skirt, spreading her legs at Starbucks (we almost got thrown out!), flashing the parking lot getting in and out of my car. Stuff like that. At one point she really was into being told to mind and to obey.

Sadly it didn't last very long but, by God, it sure was intense for a while! I still don't know that today I could have stopped her from leaving but she did!

Back