care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2elv784.jpg

inrfuq.jpg

Wow, sexy and alluring

I love the picture of you in the bed, showing the nakedness between your legs. Normally I like a woman who is hairy there. But it's quite sexy on you.

I love to think about you waking up frisky, probably not quite wet, but a little tingly, and to imagine how you might touch your breasts to get going further. And how thinking about coming on here and sharing your body with all of us guys lusting at you will excite you more.

I like to imagine the progression of arousal through your body.

Ah, pink nipples and dark hair. Is there anything finer?

No. No there is not. :D

I love the picture of you in the bed, showing the nakedness between your legs. Normally I like a woman who is hairy there. But it's quite sexy on you.

I love to think about you waking up frisky, probably not quite wet, but a little tingly, and to imagine how you might touch your breasts to get going further. And how thinking about coming on here and sharing your body with all of us guys lusting at you will excite you more.

I like to imagine the progression of arousal through your body.

no, this morning, i was so wet when I woke up that you could have slipped a cock in without even trying

no, this morning, i was so wet when I woke up that you could have slipped a cock in without even trying

I love that. I love hearing about how wet and aroused you are. Can you imagine how much come will be spilled by the pictures and your description on this thread?

Did you touch yourself between your legs when you first woke?

It would take a lot of willpower to prolong that before-moment. I think grabbing your thighs and growling and tasting down there is the only thing I could defer for. ;)

I remember chatting with you quite a while ago. I love that you are so attractive, and most importantly, so nice and open. Thank you so much for your sexy contributions here.

I'm very aroused thinking about you.

I remember chatting with you quite a while ago. I love that you are so attractive, and most importantly, so nice and open. Thank you so much for your sexy contributions here.

I'm very aroused thinking about you.

you're welcome =]

I hope that you are able to have a man's cock slide into you very soon when you wake. A man that you really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back