bimarried guys 3 questions

well......

1. how many? sadly only one.
2. how long ago? even more sad, about 17 years.
3. would I do it again? I would think so, if it was the right time and right place.
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked? lots, too many to count
2. When was the last time you sucked cock? last week
3. Would you like to do it again? I will suck my two cocks again this week. I try to have a threesome with a gay couple I know at least once a month.
 
Hmmm...good topic

1. How many? Lousy memory, but about a dozen (I'm versatile, so I've been sucked by quite a few as well).

2. How recently? Last month...a hot tub party with two other guys. First MMM threesome for me. Extremely awesome.

3. Again? Oh yeah. The mood strikes me occasionally and I travel a lot so there are good opportunities to connect with guys I already know or roll the dice on Craigs List.
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked? - 5 in all, some more than once
2. When was the last time you sucked cock? - about 10 days ago
3. Would you like to do it again? - i was looking around today! But alas none found :(
 
Question of the day

How many cocks have I sucked? --I was trying to recall just how many and I got so hard i had to do the thing! In all, I've sucked more then 10 but less than 15.

The last time I sucked one was just after the Super Bowl, at a party.

Sure I would suck another, everyday. I just don't want to blow my cover, no pun intended
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?

Far too many to count - but most were back in the late 70's and early 80's. Well over 100 back then. Since my divorce was final about 8 months ago, I have sucked 6 different cocks, four of them multiple times.

2. When was the last time you sucked cock?

Saturday night.

3. Would you like to do it again?

Yes - as often as possible.

Drew
 
Have sucked 1 during a MFM and she wanted to see.
About a year and a half ago.
I that situation would definately do it again.
Solo just Male on Male I don't kow.
 
1 - two cocks

2 - about two weeks ago was the last time

3 - definatly would again
 
Unfortunately, never sucked a cock.
Would do it if it were a nice one and my wife approved.
 
2

15 and 16 years ago

Only if I can share it with my partner

1. Only one - my own, but has been a very long time since, though it was repeated many times!

2. Like I said, too long ago

3. As you said, only if I could share it with my wife. (I suspect it would drive her over the orgasm edge without a finger on her, lol)
 
1. I've sucked a lot of cocks. Lost count.
2. Last cock I sucked was about 4 days ago.
3. Of course I'd do it again! Is this even a question? I'd suck cocks every minute if I could.
 
Back
Top