Guys - Where would you take my wife to screw her?

There is a night club owned by a guy I know. He is a big burly rough guy named Gino.

Every Tuesday at 2:00 pm you would bring your wife to his club. It doesn’t open until 6 so he always sets himself up in his favourite booth with his laptop, phone, papers etc. for the afternoon. It is always the same four other guys there - the cook, bartender and maintenance man getting ready for opening and one bouncer hanging around for security or to do bank drops.

When you get there you go straight to the bar and your wife goes straight to Gino’s table. She presents herself to him and turns around slowly so he can inspect her. Gino likes his women married and slutty and your wife never disappoints. He has her sit next to him in the booth. And he takes whatever liberties he pleases. When he kisses her he gropes her tits if he feels like it. He always seems to have a hand on her bare thigh or knuckles deep in her wet cunt. It is under the table but there is no mistaking their movements or the look on her face. You know this because there is no avoiding the view from where you sit - even if you turn away you see them in the mirror behind the bar.

The other men approach or are summoned for discussion. Your wife just sits at his side the whole time like a slutty trophy.

Usually around 3:30 Gino gets up, unzips his pants and pulls out his huge cock. Your slutty wife doesn’t need to be told what to do. She gets up and removes her top or pulls it up - she knows Gino likes to grab her tits while he fucks her. Then she drops her skirt and assumes the position usually bent over the table. He’s got stamina too. Usually it’s a good 20 minutes of him plowing your wife. The club fills with the sounds of her grunting and squealing and thanking him while he smacks her ass and says the most unimaginably dirty things to her. You have to turn towards them so you see it all because Gino said so. Usually when he is done and your wife is filled with his seed you can hear the “plop” sound as he pulls his cock out of her.

Then he smacks her ass and sends her on her way as soon as she pulls her close back on and thanks him again. She comes to you at the bar smelling of sex, full of cum and with pinch and slaps marks on her tits and ass. Then you both scurry away.

They call her Tuesday. I know because they call my wife Wednesday.

There is a night club owned by a guy I know. He is a big burly rough guy named Gino.

Every Tuesday at 2:00 pm you would bring your wife to his club. It doesn’t open until 6 so he always sets himself up in his favourite booth with his laptop, phone, papers etc. for the afternoon. It is always the same four other guys there - the cook, bartender and maintenance man getting ready for opening and one bouncer hanging around for security or to do bank drops.

When you get there you go straight to the bar and your wife goes straight to Gino’s table. She presents herself to him and turns around slowly so he can inspect her. Gino likes his women married and slutty and your wife never disappoints. He has her sit next to him in the booth. And he takes whatever liberties he pleases. When he kisses her he gropes her tits if he feels like it. He always seems to have a hand on her bare thigh or knuckles deep in her wet cunt. It is under the table but there is no mistaking their movements or the look on her face. You know this because there is no avoiding the view from where you sit - even if you turn away you see them in the mirror behind the bar.

The other men approach or are summoned for discussion. Your wife just sits at his side the whole time like a slutty trophy.

Usually around 3:30 Gino gets up, unzips his pants and pulls out his huge cock. Your slutty wife doesn’t need to be told what to do. She gets up and removes her top or pulls it up - she knows Gino likes to grab her tits while he fucks her. Then she drops her skirt and assumes the position usually bent over the table. He’s got stamina too. Usually it’s a good 20 minutes of him plowing your wife. The club fills with the sounds of her grunting and squealing and thanking him while he smacks her ass and says the most unimaginably dirty things to her. You have to turn towards them so you see it all because Gino said so. Usually when he is done and your wife is filled with his seed you can hear the “plop” sound as he pulls his cock out of her.

Then he smacks her ass and sends her on her way as soon as she pulls her close back on and thanks him again. She comes to you at the bar smelling of sex, full of cum and with pinch and slaps marks on her tits and ass. Then you both scurry away.

They call her Tuesday. I know because they call my wife Wednesday.

Wow! Thanks! That's sooo hot! I love the idea of having a scheduled, on going meeting with another guy like this scenario. As well I loved how all he had to do was take his cock out and my wife knew exactly what was expected of her! I'm always up for any kind of posts like this. Thanks again.

Wow! Thanks! That's sooo hot! I love the idea of having a scheduled, on going meeting with another guy like this scenario. As well I loved how all he had to do was take his cock out and my wife knew exactly what was expected of her! I'm always up for any kind of posts like this. Thanks again.

She meets him in his office at the club too when the club is open. You always bring her wearing a skimpy dress that barely covers her ass and a pair of fuck me pumps. There is always a bouncer in front of his office door. You both approach. He lets her in. There are usually a few men inside. Sometimes you get a glimpse of her presenting herself to him or kissing him before the door closes and the bouncer blocks the way. Then you wait. Two, three sometimes four hours. You know he is fucking her. Sometimes it is in front of the other men that you see come and go. Maybe he even lets them fuck her - you don’t know - you’ve never been in there and she doesn’t talk about it. But she always returns to you with cum running down the inside of her creamy thighs.....looking satisfied.

My wife's company maintains a condo near there office for out of town VIPs and executives. A lot of the time it is not in use so the executives use it for liaisons with their mistresses. Only the execs (and the women they bring there know about it). My wife's boss takes her there to fuck her frequently. I think maybe some of the other executives have too but she doesn't give me those details.

My wife's company maintains a condo near there office for out of town VIPs and executives. A lot of the time it is not in use so the executives use it for liaisons with their mistresses. Only the execs (and the women they bring there know about it). My wife's boss takes her there to fuck her frequently. I think maybe some of the other executives have too but she doesn't give me those details.

Oh god that's so fucking hot! A company funded love shack!!

Great idea, Paul! But really give it to her good! I want to hear every moan, groan, and her orgasms!!

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

I would fuck her hot ass silly right in your own bed. You can crawl between the dirty sheets later that night and feel my presence.

I would fuck her hot ass silly right in your own bed. You can crawl between the dirty sheets later that night and feel my presence.

Yes thank you. If hasn't happened yet (that I know of). But there's something so hot, so erotic, about another man screwing my wife in our marital bed! A sacred space a man and wife share violated by another man's cock in her pussy!

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

Bumped. I'd love to hear from you.

Well to be honest I would want you there, sitting in a chair and watching. I would like your wife to place her hands on your knees and look you in the eyes as I fuck her. I want to hear her tell you how wonderful my cock feels pounding into her cunt so deeply that my balls slap noisily against her mound. I want her to plead with me to take her faster, harder, deeper and all the time be looking at you. Watch her moan and loll her head about as another man fucks her senseless... Hey, but that's me

Well to be honest I would want you there, sitting in a chair and watching. I would like your wife to place her hands on your knees and look you in the eyes as I fuck her. I want to hear her tell you how wonderful my cock feels pounding into her cunt so deeply that my balls slap noisily against her mound. I want her to plead with me to take her faster, harder, deeper and all the time be looking at you. Watch her moan and loll her head about as another man fucks her senseless... Hey, but that's me

That's me too. Thanks!

OK pal, this is inspired by your repeated assertion that you don't wish to be in a threesome with your woman:

Venue is your marital bed.

You are lounging on it. your back against pillows at the head board, your legs sprawled open wide.

Your wife is in doggy pose, her knees wide apart just at the far end of the bed, her back in a gorgeous downward arch offering up her curvy sexy ass, her eyes locked into your eyes.

I'm standing at the end of the bed, my hands gripping and groping at her hips, and I'm into slow-motion-out-thunder-balls-deep-in lunges into your wife's silky sopping snatch, causing her to gasp and rock forward towards you over and over.

I shunt her forward and clamber onto the bed myself, such that her face is right over your groin and this desperate tension develops between the two of you: her arousal is such that she's gagging for cock in her mouth too, and you both know that yours is oh so ready, hard and thick for her to suck on but you have this absolute rule that it's not a threesome. She's actually showing tears with her gasps, about not having the spit roasting she craves and I sense it and say, "Come around here babe and get a mouthful for yourself." She comes off of me, curls around to me, sucks on me and the way she's lying allows me to get my hand to her puss, the other supporting her face as she gobbles. She's ready of course for two fingers deep in right away, curling in her, working in tandem in her juices and against her g-spot. Pretty soon she's building to her big O. I hold her on my pole so that her cries are muted and all the energy is translated into wild bucking of her whole body. I watch you watching us, yourself bucking too. I'm aware of a huge leer of satisfaction on my face as her orgasm begins to calm and my own stream of pearly begins pulsing, pulsing, pulsing into her mouth as she swallows again and again to deal with some of it, the rest spilling from her lips and running on her cheek ... ;):cool:

OK pal, this is inspired by your repeated assertion that you don't wish to be in a threesome with your woman:

You are lounging on it. your back against pillows at the head board, your legs sprawled open wide.

Your wife is in doggy pose, her knees wide apart just at the far end of the bed, her back in a gorgeous downward arch offering up her curvy sexy ass, her eyes locked into your eyes.

I'm standing at the end of the bed, my hands gripping and groping at her hips, and I'm into slow-motion-out-thunder-balls-deep-in lunges into your wife's silky sopping snatch, causing her to gasp and rock forward towards you over and over.

I shunt her forward and clamber onto the bed myself, such that her face is right over your groin and this desperate tension develops between the two of you: her arousal is such that she's gagging for cock in her mouth too, and you both know that yours is oh so ready, hard and thick for her to suck on but you have this absolute rule that it's not a threesome. She's actually showing tears with her gasps, about not having the spit roasting she craves and I sense it and say, "Come around here babe and get a mouthful for yourself." She comes off of me, curls around to me, sucks on me and the way she's lying allows me to get my hand to her puss, the other supporting her face as she gobbles. She's ready of course for two fingers deep in right away, curling in her, working in tandem in her juices and against her g-spot. Pretty soon she's building to her big O. I hold her on my pole so that her cries are muted and all the energy is translated into wild bucking of her whole body. I watch you watching us, yourself bucking too. I'm aware of a huge leer of satisfaction on my face as her orgasm begins to calm and my own stream of pearly begins pulsing, pulsing, pulsing into her mouth as she swallows again and again to deal with some of it, the rest spilling from her lips and running on her cheek ... ;):cool:

Thanks Simon, that was hot! Yes I will say I have no desire to participate in a threesome with my wife and another man. Whenever I think of Mrs. Screwher in a threesome it's with two other men or another married couple.

But I will also say I'd never turn down, under any circumstance, a blowjob from my sexy wife lol.

Straight to my haymow where I would give her the screwing she has always been wanting! :rose:

In my kitchen, over the counter, with my cock balls deep in either hole and my hands swatting her buns. My cock bareback inside her, too, ready to shoot my swimmers deep inside her from behind. Her yoga or sweat pants down at her ankles, her panties stuffed in her mouth.

In my kitchen, over the counter, with my cock balls deep in either hole and my hands swatting her buns. My cock bareback inside her, too, ready to shoot my swimmers deep inside her from behind. Her yoga or sweat pants down at her ankles, her panties stuffed in her mouth.

Wow! Love to walk into your kitchen to that!

I almost came reading that Simon!! Damn you create such a sexy scenario!!

When she was younger my wife lived in a small town. At the edge of town was a place that had an auto body shop and wrecking yard on a big piece of property that included several different buildings - the shop, storage sheds, tool sheds, a couple old barns and the house where the owners lived. When she was 18 she dated one of the owners sons for a summer.

A few years ago we were passing through and took time to visit an aunt of hers that still lived in the area. She smiled when we passed the old property on the way into town and I asked her what she was smiling at. She proceeded to tell me about dating that guy.......and how over the course of that summer she had been fucked in every building on that property by her bf and his two brothers. Apparently every hole as well since she said that was where she had her first anal. And I hadn’t even heard the story before. It was like an “oh ya I forgot” which of course has me wondering how many other things I don’t know.

So anyway we go visit her auntie who is getting quite old. She forgets things and naps a lot. My wife takes a few minutes to look up her old bf and finds out he still lives on the property with his brother and 18 year old son (both brothers are divorced). So she tells me to drop her off at his place then go do the shopping for her aunt and keep her company. This was about 10:00 a.m. I didn’t here from my slutty wife until the same time the next day - she spent 24 hours getting fucked all over their property again while I took care of her aunt.

Her old boyfriends son even fucked her and the bf told the son about how my wife was the same slut he was banging when he was 18.

They were all there when I picked her up the next day.

That would be a good place to take your wife to get fucked.

When she was younger my wife lived in a small town. At the edge of town was a place that had an auto body shop and wrecking yard on a big piece of property that included several different buildings - the shop, storage sheds, tool sheds, a couple old barns and the house where the owners lived. When she was 18 she dated one of the owners sons for a summer.

A few years ago we were passing through and took time to visit an aunt of hers that still lived in the area. She smiled when we passed the old property on the way into town and I asked her what she was smiling at. She proceeded to tell me about dating that guy.......and how over the course of that summer she had been fucked in every building on that property by her bf and his two brothers. Apparently every hole as well since she said that was where she had her first anal. And I hadn’t even heard the story before. It was like an “oh ya I forgot” which of course has me wondering how many other things I don’t know.

So anyway we go visit her auntie who is getting quite old. She forgets things and naps a lot. My wife takes a few minutes to look up her old bf and finds out he still lives on the property with his brother and 18 year old son (both brothers are divorced). So she tells me to drop her off at his place then go do the shopping for her aunt and keep her company. This was about 10:00 a.m. I didn’t here from my slutty wife until the same time the next day - she spent 24 hours getting fucked all over their property again while I took care of her aunt.

Her old boyfriends son even fucked her and the bf told the son about how my wife was the same slut he was banging when he was 18.

They were all there when I picked her up the next day.

That would be a good place to take your wife to get fucked.

Thanks for sharing. That's an amazing story. You're right - that sounds like a great place to take my wife.

Back