Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Emmy has arrived. She is now 9 hours ahead of me instead of 3. They should have internet by the 11th. She is able to text right now. But she doesn't have internet. They are going out today to get her a new sim card in hopes that, that will give her internet on her phone at least. But for now she just wanted to let you all know she is there, and safe and to tell everyone hello. :kiss::heart:

Thanks for the updates Sassy!! :rose:

Thanks Sassy. Glad to here she arrived safely. So the 11th is just 5 more days :)
and you have text!

Well Emmy has arrived. She is now 9 hours ahead of me instead of 3. They should have internet by the 11th. She is able to text right now. But she doesn't have internet. They are going out today to get her a new sim card in hopes that, that will give her internet on her phone at least. But for now she just wanted to let you all know she is there, and safe and to tell everyone hello. :kiss::heart:

I am glad she has arrived safely !
Thanks for the update Sassy! :cattail:

Morning my sweet sexy friends. Sadly leaving my NY this afternoon. So next time it will be hi from Vienna. Till we have internet I will keep Sassy informed. Good thing is I will be back in 6 months for my check ups. Have a great 4th of July tomorrow. 💋❤️💕🤗

The docs in CA come with better weather

Great to hear that update Sassy and thanks as ever for passing on the lovely Emmy's hellos :rose:

Fred update time. *sigh* The email from this morning. He went in for surgery to see how much damage has been done to his organs and if he did okay with that. They hoped to take some biopsies.

His email...

I am sore. I have a drain, its draining from kidneys as there was fluid around left one and shows infection. If the kidneys are not work and can not be fixed. I want to go home. Liver is fatty and said it has infection too. They looked around at more than my kidneys and liver. I have a few more hole where they looked.

So please keep sweet Fred in your thoughts as well. :heart:

Fred update time. *sigh* The email from this morning. He went in for surgery to see how much damage has been done to his organs and if he did okay with that. They hoped to take some biopsies.

His email...

I am sore. I have a drain, its draining from kidneys as there was fluid around left one and shows infection. If the kidneys are not work and can not be fixed. I want to go home. Liver is fatty and said it has infection too. They looked around at more than my kidneys and liver. I have a few more hole where they looked.

So please keep sweet Fred in your thoughts as well. :heart:
Thanks for the update.

It really sounds terrible. I hope they can stop the infections and that at least one kidney if not both, will be OK.

I am keeping him in my thoughts

ok so at least the liver looks better for Fred....

This email just popped in.

They did a ultra sound and liver looks better so hope kidneys get better too. The fluid around liver is mostly gone. They are running two IV of fluid to clear my kidneys. So things are a bit better.

:heart:

They did a ultra sound and liver looks better so hope kidneys get better too. The fluid around liver is mostly gone. They are running two IV of fluid to clear my kidneys. So things are a bit better.

great news, thoughts for Fred, :)

Thanks Sassy. Rooting for you Fred, hoping things show more improvement over the next few days.

Good luck with your Vienna adventure Em, how exciting :). And maybe, just maybe, there is a lit frequent flyer unlikely to use their airmiles who might help Sassy get out there... unfortunately I only travel by train but i’ve known frequent flyers who just can’t use their freebie miles up and have ended up gifting them to people instead - just putting it out there...

Glad the second update from Fred looks a little more positive, hope there is more good news to come, :heart:

Glad to hear Fred is improving.

Good news for Fred!
Thanks for Update!:cattail:

I've been talking with Emmy. She seems in good spirits. Sad she's not here while I'm in New York. But she knows I'm having a great time and she's super happy for me.

I've been talking with Emmy. She seems in good spirits. Sad she's not here while I'm in New York. But she knows I'm having a great time and she's super happy for me.
I am glad to hear Emmy is doing well. And happy that you are having a great time. Now don't forget what I said about real paired PICS. ;):D:devil:

So my “bucket list” item of knowing that Sassy and Emmy got together is lost?

Last edited:
Good to hear about Emmy. I didn’t realize Fred was in the hospital. Love and light to all.

Sassy, you are amazing. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back