Protection (closed)

"Baby, you're bringing out feelings in meet that I've never had before too . . . you came into my at just the right time . . . I love you so much. Between you and Molly, you're going to keep my feeling alive for a long time."

The waiter nods at me as he delivers the food to our table . . . just as this song ends. "Food's here . . . we'll get back to this in a little while. I'm pretty sure there will be some dancing going on later tonight too."
 
“Only if you can keep up, old man.” I tease as we head back to the table to eat. The conversation is light, smiles on both of our faces. I laugh at a few corny jokes that you make and you even manage to bring a blush to my cheeks with one of your comments.

When we’re finished, we go back to dancing, my body held close to yours as we go through songs both fast and slow. During another slow song, I look up at you and smile.

“Do you have to go back to work tomorrow?” I ask innocently enough, my hips starting to grind against the bulge that I can feel growing in your pants.
 
"I do have some personal days I haven't used in a few years . . . I'll call in tomorrow. I have a feeling that after tonight, I may need some extra rest in the morning."

Feeling you grinding against me, "Hope there isn't anyone we know here . . . watching you trying to seduce this old cop on the dance floor. And it's a good thing this dance floor is dark, at least no one can see the bulge in my slacks when I walk off the floor. You really are my 'fucking tease'."
 
“Oh, so more alone time with my favorite guy?” I say with a smile as you say that you’ll call in tomorrow. “I’ll take all of next week off. I don’t have any cases on the docket until the week after. It’ll be nice to just relax and spend time with you and Molly.”

I grin as you finally notice my attempts at seduction. The laugh that leaves my lips is husky and full of want. “Of course I am. Only your fucking tease.” I say in a soft voice as I continue to grind against you. “Maybe we should go to the car and I can show you just what a tease I can be.”
 
"Just remember, I have to drive and get us home in one piece . . . unless, of course, you think we need to stop and get another movie for tonight, or tomorrow. Let's go sweetheart; I just need to take care of our waiter."

Walking to out table and leaving cash for the bill and a nice tip for the waiter; taking your hand and walking out and back to the car. Opening the door and watching you slide in, your skirt half way up your thighs . . . not bad for a start. Sliding into my seat, "You're lucking I could even get under the steering wheel."
 
I laugh as you comment about not being able to fit under the steering wheel. “Well, baby, sounds like you have a problem.” I say as I reach across the consol and start to pull the zipper down on your pants. “Maybe I can solve the problem for you.”

Once the zipper is down, I fish your cock free and grin as I see it hard. I moan softly as I wrap my fingers firmly around it and start to stroke.
 
Knowing my way around the city like I do, having worked for the Police Department for almost 20 years, I carefully steer the car into a city park that I know will not be patrolled by the night cruisers. There is an area in the back of the park that is off limits to the general public . . . just in case, I am in my department car and have my ID with me . . .

"Baby, I'm not going to drive with your hand on my cock." Reaching down, I find the lever and slide the seat back and recline the seat at the same time . . . "OK, you little tease, I'm all yours."
 
“You get to explain this if a cop comes along.” I say with a laugh as I lean across the seat and wrap my lips around you hard cock, my hands stroking the part that I can’t get into my mouth. I moan at the taste of your cock, my tongue swirling and stroking your skin as I enjoy the sounds of pleasure that is coming out of your mouth.
 
"Trust me, I will outrank any cop who comes back here. Holy fuck, baby . . . (when did I start talking like this to you?) . . . are you trying to see how fast you can make me cum?"

All I can do is lie back against the seat and enjoy . . . your hands on my cock and balls, your mouth and tongue working their magic on the head and as much as you can get in your mouth in this awkward positon . . .
 
I moan loudly at the words that burst from your lips as I bob my head along your length. I sigh as you lie back and allow me to bring you pleasure. My hands cup and massage your balls, my tongue licking along your cock before I focus on your balls for a moment before I lick back up the length and focus on sucking you to completion.
 
Moaning louder under your erotic stimulatlon; your own moans adding to my aroused state. "Yes, lover, yes . . . so close . . . ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssss!"

Suddenly, my butt lifts off the seat, my back arches . . .
 
I gasp as you push deeper into my mouth and the first spurt across my tongue salty and warm. I drink your cum as your moan and tell me that you’re cumming. I moan and gently clean you cock as the throbbing calms before I pull my lips off your cock and tuck you back into your pants.

“Was that good, baby?” I ask, giving you a smile.
 
"mmmmm, better than good . . . not sure what the proper word is to describe it . . . but I'm sure that when we get home, I will do my best to show my appreciation."

Pulling you to me for a kiss . . . the taste of my cum on your lips . . . squeezing your breast thru your clothiing . . . hard nipples . . .

As we start to drive, i slide my hand over and caress your knee . . . and somehow, my fingers begin their familiar path up your inner thigh.
 
I shiver as you pull me in for a kiss, my lips pressed tightly against yours. I moan against your lips as you cup my breasts, squeezing them through my clothing as my nipples pearl tightly beneath my bra.

You can’t drive fast enough for me and as you caress my knee, I find myself parting my legs, allowing you to continue your path up my inner thighs. I moan softly, looking down at your fingers as they disappear beneath the hem of my dress.

“Oh, Alan.” I whimper as I feel your fingers getting close to my wet core.
 
Driving a little faster, but not fast enough to attract attention; besides the teasing while I am driving is something I know you enjoy. Caressing your inner thighs, squeezing them . . . feeling your squeeze my hand with your thighs . . . then releasing my hand to move closet to your wet center of arousal . . . I really believe that I can feel the heat you are generating.

"Take your panties off, Michaela."
 
I whimper at your command, my eyes looking towards yours as I bite my lower lip and move to comply. I lift my hips off the seat and pull my red panties down my thighs and off my legs, letting them fall on the floor of you car. I settle back against the seat, my thighs parted as I look at you and wonder what you’re going to do now.
 
"Do you want me to touch your pussy . . . I mean after all, you just sucked my cock in a public park. And you were opening your legs as i caressed your thighs . . . "

My fingers creep up closer and closer . . . I can see your hips moving ever so slightly on the seat . . . moving closer to my fingers . . .

As we turn off into the area where you live. "Did you want to stop and pick up another movie, or do you think we can provide our own entertainment tonight?"
 
“Yes, I want you to touch my pussy.” I say in a fast rush of breath, my thighs spread wide for you as you tease me by moving your fingers so agonizingly close.

I shake my head frantically as you turned down the street and mention picking up another movie. “Alan, please, I need you.” I whine, my thighs straining to be patient as I wait for you to finally make your move.
 
"I think that means we can provide our own entertainment tonight. " my fingers splitting your pussy lips and probing your sopping wet folds . . . "That's it, baby . . . sllide forward just a bit . . . fuck my fingers . . . "

As my fingers begin to enter your treasure, your thighs instinctively tighten on my hand . . . wriggling my fingers to tempt your hard little pearl . . . floods of pussy juice coating my fingers . . . "Gonna cum before we get home, baby . . . almost home . . .."
 
The moment your fingers touch my pussy, my head tips back against the seat and I let out a moan through my parted lips. I scoot forward on the seat at your command and start to move my hips in a rhythm that’s reminiscent of fucking your cock. My cries and moans are punctuated by each wet sound of your fingers sliding through my pussy.

“Oh…Alan!” I cry out as you wriggle your fingers against my clit as my thighs clamp around your hand.

“Yes…Yes!” I moan as you say that we’re almost home. I’m panting and breathing hard, my eyes clenched shut.

“Alan!” I cry out loudly as I do cum in a sudden rush over your fingers, my body bucking hard against you as you pull into the front drive.

“Oh, God baby.” I moan softly as I slowly calm my movements, my breasts rising and falling in a quick motion.
 
I think I am seeing a different side of you coming out here . . . as much as you like to tease and be teased . . . you are a wonderful partner for love-making . . . but I'm beginning to see a bit of a submissive side to you . . . one that can add a whole new dimension to our sex life.

After shutting the car off and turning off the lights, we sit in the drive for a few minutes as you calm down . . . thoroughly spent are that finger fuck and orgasm . . .

"How about a nice hot shower . . . will probably do us both some good . . . " Remembering the silk scarves that are still tied to the corners of your bed . . .
 
“I think you read my mind, baby.” I say in a breathless voice, leaning over the consol to kiss you one more time before we both get out and enter the house, heading up to the bedroom when you’ve locked the doors.

I start the shower and check the temperature before slowly stripping out of my dress and bra to tease you further. I sway in the bathroom, my hips moving as I let my long blonde hair cascade over my breasts and back, giving you a smile before I slip into the shower stall and let the warm water run over my naked skin.
 
As you step into the shower, I finish stripping down, and looking directly at you, lick my fingers completely clean of your pussy juices . . . stepping into the shower and letting the water splash off of you onto me.

Reaching for the bottle of body gel, I lather up my hands and start at your neck and work my hands down your back . . . of course, I make sure your cute little ass is very clean, too . .
 
I giggle and squirm as you lather my body up with the sweet smelling soap, my arms wrapping around your neck as I pull myself close to you. The way you pay attention to my ass has me blushing, a stain on my cheeks as I stare up into your eyes.

“Have you ever…you know…had sex there?” I can’t even form the words as my cheeks burn brighter.
 
Looking up at you, the burn in your cheeks brighter than ever . . . "Actually, I never have. I have seen it in a few porno flicks." Just hearing you hint at taking my cock in your ass gets a rise out of me . . .

Pulling you closer, my rising shaft nestles against your lower belly, "What are you thinking, love? One thing I do know for sure is that we need plenty of lubricant." (The practical side of me coming out!)
 
Back
Top