Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

She sniffled and held him in return. The waves of pleasure and disgust rolling over her as well. "It's not your fault. We'll figure a way out of this. Though I guess this means that road trip is out." She chuckled nervously trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah...." he moaned. "Goin out....like this.....probably wouldn't be the best idea...." he moaned as he continued to thrust into her. He moved down to start licking and sucking one of her nipples. His mind was going to one thing and one thing only the longer his member stayed uncontrollably buried inside her. He thrust deep and hard while his hands run up her smooth back and then back down and over her butt where he squeezed.

She moaned and held him to her. "We can't leave the room at all. Can't even protect ourselves this way." Her back arched as he touched and teased

She moaned and held him to her. "We can't leave the room at all. Can't even protect ourselves this way." Her back arched as he touched and teased

"A...Almost...can't complain..." he said as both of their skin started to become very sensitive to touch, making each touch and even the feel of the covers on the bed make them both writhe a little. "G...God dammit...." he moaned before he started to suck on one nipple hard while pinching and teasing the other with his free hand. His other hand continued to need and squeeze her butt.

Silver was seen moving into the room closting the door before he spoke "Ok..what is the.." he paused blinking at the situation. He not thinking of it, even though the two were naked together, flesh fused together at their croch "..I presume this is what that cathulu was talking about." he spoke as he moved closer..puasing to sniff the air..

Silver was seen moving into the room closting the door before he spoke "Ok..what is the.." he paused blinking at the situation. He not thinking of it, even though the two were naked together, flesh fused together at their croch "..I presume this is what that cathulu was talking about." he spoke as he moved closer..puasing to sniff the air..

He looked up. "Uh....yeah..." he managed. Even though someone had entered the room, it didn't make him any less aroused, or slow his constant thrusting.

"seems that the master of Catulu really put together a spiteful spell..I think I can help though.." he spoke as he began to pull from his belt a set of needles "Maybe some morphine to keep the pain dull as I find a way to have some sort of sling..have clothes like canjoined twins..

She blushed as she realized he entered the room but she hadn't become less aroused either. In fact, she became even more so. Her womanhood grew slicker and her nipples hardened. She didn't even have the urge to attempt to cover-up

She blushed as she realized he entered the room but she hadn't become less aroused either. In fact, she became even more so. Her womanhood grew slicker and her nipples hardened. She didn't even have the urge to attempt to cover-up

Feeling her becoming more aroused also made him become that much more aroused. He moaned before starting to thrust into her harder and faster. He tried to stop himself, but there was no use as he moved back to suck on her nipple again, one of his fingers going to her tail hole and plunging in and out of it at the same rate his member was thrusting. He nipped and sucked her nipple hard while using his free hand to squeeze the other. And he could feel all of it just as if it were being done to him. It was almost a sensory over load and it had him writhing and moaning uncontrollably. He couldn't even hear Silver as the man spoke.

Feeling her becoming more aroused also made him become that much more aroused. He moaned before starting to thrust into her harder and faster. He tried to stop himself, but there was no use as he moved back to suck on her nipple again, one of his fingers going to her tail hole and plunging in and out of it at the same rate his member was thrusting. He nipped and sucked her nipple hard while using his free hand to squeeze the other. And he could feel all of it just as if it were being done to him. It was almost a sensory over load and it had him writhing and moaning uncontrollably. He couldn't even hear Silver as the man spoke.

He gave a sigh "You two might feel a little prick.." he responded gently pressing the needle into a area of raye's bare skin..it seeming to be the best place to inject..soon the pain from their pulling began to dull "Do note, that you have to stay together..tearing yourself off will end in death.."

He gave a sigh "You two might feel a little prick.." he responded gently pressing the needle into a area of raph's bare skin..it seeming to be the best place to inject..soon the pain from their pulling began to dull "Do note, that you have to stay together..tearing yourself off will end in death.."

He grunted a little at the pin prick, then looked at Silver as he stopped sucking on Serena's nipple. "S....so how we....gonna get...back ta normal?" he asked between thrusts.

He grunted a little at the pin prick, then looked at Silver as he stopped sucking on Serena's nipple. "S....so how we....gonna get...back ta normal?" he asked between thrusts.

"Going to be working on that." he responded softly "Not going to be immediate...need to get it out of that feline."

Serena whimpered slightly at feeling the prick, having never been a fan of needles to begin with. She listened carefully, hoping Silver knew of a way to return them to normal

Serena whimpered slightly at feeling the prick, having never been a fan of needles to begin with. She listened carefully, hoping Silver knew of a way to return them to normal

He moaned, his thrusting growing more frantic. Like whatever had done this knew someone was trying to mess it's plan up. "R....Rena....gonna......cum." he moaned. He could feel it building up, and just when he thought he was about to release, nothing happened. It was almost like it was stuck. A strangled whimper escaped him as he continued to thrust. His member so painfully hard he could almost cry out. "F...fuck...." he growled.

He moaned, his thrusting growing more frantic. Like whatever had done this knew someone was trying to mess it's plan up. "R....Rena....gonna......cum." he moaned. He could feel it building up, and just when he thought he was about to release, nothing happened. It was almost like it was stuck. A strangled whimper escaped him as he continued to thrust. His member so painfully hard he could almost cry out. "F...fuck...." he growled.

He sighs "The morphine the reduce the pain is all I can do off the top of my head.." he spoke calmly began to think. "Give me a moment..I'll think of somthing.." he spoke as he worked quickly as he could

He sighs "The morphine the reduce the pain is all I can do off the top of my head.." he spoke calmly began to think. "Give me a moment..I'll think of somthing.." he spoke as he worked quickly as he could

He moaned but said nothing else.

She whimpered in pain along with Raph, could feel herself at the point of climax but not being able to was frustrating. "Someone must have really wanted us out of the way."

He moaned but said nothing else.

He began to leave at that point, walking down the stairs.

Soon as he left a barrir seemed to cover the room with a yellow symbol as a voice spoke out "There...now without that blasted cult hunter being a bother..I can talk with you two..personally." A voice spoke..it sounded female but very sinsiter. Within a moment a hooded yellow figure appred from the shadows.

She whimpered in pain along with Raph, could feel herself at the point of climax but not being able to was frustrating. "Someone must have really wanted us out of the way."

He nodded, then saw the woman in the yellow hood come in. "Wh...who are you?" he managed as he held on to Serena's hips, trying to slow his own thrusts down a little. At this rate, they'd both be horribly raw.

He nodded, then saw the woman in the yellow hood come in. "Wh...who are you?" he managed as he held on to Serena's hips, trying to slow his own thrusts down a little. At this rate, they'd both be horribly raw.

"Just someone willing to help you.." the voice spoke as the woman began to move closer as she began to look over how the growth is "..look at you two..stuck together..but only in pain..so sad. You two should be allowed to dance in Hastur's madness.." she smiled from under the hood..but all they saw was a chilling blank yellow mask, with just eye and mouth slits.

"Just someone willing to help you.." the voice spoke as the woman began to move closer as she began to look over how the growth is "..look at you two..stuck together..but only in pain..so sad. You two should be allowed to dance in Hastur's madness.." she smiled from under the hood..but all they saw was a chilling blank yellow mask, with just eye and mouth slits.

"Got....my hands full here.....Lady....Have ta play with ya.....madness some other....time..." he murmured.

"Got....my hands full here.....Lady....Have ta play with ya.....madness some other....time..." he murmured.

"I can offer you relef..you would just turn it down...think on it..I can make it so you can release and contuine love making through the night.." she firmly spoke as she looked to the two hands gently on their sholders "Oh..and you can't fight me..unless you want to hurt eachother again.." she leaned in and lifted the cloth mask to reveil yellow lipstick covered lips as it captured Serena's mouth in a deep kiss.

He began to leave at that point, walking down the stairs.

Soon as he left a barrir seemed to cover the room with a yellow symbol as a voice spoke out "There...now without that blasted cult hunter being a bother..I can talk with you two..personally." A voice spoke..it sounded female but very sinsiter. Within a moment a hooded yellow figure appred from the shadows.

Serena whimpered and grabbed on to Raph. She was feeling extremely vulnerable now

"I can offer you relef..you would just turn it down...think on it..I can make it so you can release and contuine love making through the night.." she firmly spoke as she looked to the two hands gently on their sholders "Oh..and you can't fight me..unless you want to hurt eachother again.." she leaned in and lifted the cloth mask to reveil yellow lipstick covered lips as it captured Serena's mouth in a deep kiss.

He moaned in response. He did want release, and right now if a crazy lady was willing to help. he wasn't going to turn her down. He saw her kiss Serena and it made a thrill go up his spine that caused him to shudder. "A...aight.....aight.....just....make it were we can.....cum already..." he moaned as he let go of Serena's hips and let them thrust in and out of her in long, deep strokes.

Back