I love bisexual men!!

I dated a girl that luv'd when I said yes too do her and be with the other guy she new...

Plus I had a summer of fun with a married cpl, after my first marriage went belly up. I really wish Mrs K would get into this... MFM, is a total bonus for her as well
 
my girlfriend told me this weekend that she wants to have a MMF threesome, i nearly came when she did. She already uses a strapon with me regularly, and really gets into talking dirty when she has it on. She loves telling me to suck her cock, and hearing me tell her how much i love to blow her before she bends me over. She loves to fuck me, and it makes her wett to hear me moan when shes in my ass and slowly rubbing my cock.

She came so hard when she started to tell me how much it would turn her on to watch me suck some dick. then how she wants me to lick her pussy and swallow her cum as a hot guy fucks my ass. i want to watch her finger herself as i suck off another man.

sounds like a great activity for a saturday night!
 
my girlfriend told me this weekend that she wants to have a MMF threesome, i nearly came when she did. She already uses a strapon with me regularly, and really gets into talking dirty when she has it on. She loves telling me to suck her cock, and hearing me tell her how much i love to blow her before she bends me over. She loves to fuck me, and it makes her wett to hear me moan when shes in my ass and slowly rubbing my cock.

She came so hard when she started to tell me how much it would turn her on to watch me suck some dick. then how she wants me to lick her pussy and swallow her cum as a hot guy fucks my ass. i want to watch her finger herself as i suck off another man.


Such a lucky boy!!! Me and my wife have just started getting serious about buying a strapon....after reading your post, I wonder what is next for us?
 
I love bisexual men

I 'm with you dark pleasures !!!! i'm a very sexual person who is also open minded enough to allow people to live and let live:rose:
 
I've often fantasized about finding a Girlfriend that would share my bi side together. Nothing hotter than a woman watching me suck cock and watching me be ass fucked.

My favorite thought is her sitting in a chair with her legs over the arms. I'm on all fours eating her pussy while he slides his cock into my tight ass and begins fucking me
 
a gay friend of mine who i hooked up with once back in college was in between apartments recently when he had the rug pulled out from underneath him. he was asking around to a lot of people and wasnt getting much luck. even from his friends who he is much closer with. i offered him a place to crash if nothing else worked out for him.

By the end of the night i couldnt resist the urge to suck his dick. I had to. I came down stairs where he was relaxing, and sat down next to him. I could tell how stressed out he was and tried to help him ease his mind. I let him tell me all about what had happened with his plans falling apart. how this was such a tough move for him (he came here from iowa and had no where to go at the time) and how it was all just too much for him. i started to rub his back and could feel how tense he was.

I sat back on the couch and guided him back into me. I could feel him beginning to loosen up as i worked my way around his shoulders and back. I brought myself even closer to him, letting my crotch slightly grind up on him. both of us let out a sigh when we touched.

I was still talking to him all this time, lowering my voice to a whisper as i moved closer to his ear. my massage turning into an embrace, pulling him into me while i rubbed his chest, then his abs, grabbing his hips, then sliding my hands inside his thighs, teasing him by just ever so softly touching his hardening cock.

he leaned over his shoulder and looked into my eyes, i pulled his face to mine and gave him a soft, warm, inviting kiss. I stopped and looked at his smiling face, feeling his tight toned body. rubbing my hands across his chest, and pulling myself tightly up behind him, and burying my crotch in his soft sexy ass.

we kissed again, he moaned as i lightly gnawed on his lip and began to move out from behind him. he leaned back onto the couch as i slowly stripped my pants off. I turned around and began to pull them below my ass, revealing my sexy cute bubble butt and the light blue thong i had on. i got on his lap and began to rub my ass into his hard cock. getting more and more turned on by our lust. i take his hands off of my thighs and put them onto my ass as i grind myself on his cock, kissing him like a horny high schooler. our tongues tasting each others mouths, necks, ears and chest.

I take my shirt off and tell him how much i wanted to suck his big thick hard dick. he grabs my hips and grinds it into my ass even harder. He tells me he hasnt been with anyone in a long time, almost a year, not even a kiss. Him telling me that makes me want him even more. I give him the softest, most passionate kiss i can and tell him illl take extra good care of him. he grabs my hard cock and begins to rub it as i ride his lap.

I move my lips off of his and onto his neck just behind his ear. i slowly drag them down his neck, kissing nearly every inch of it. im still grinding my ass into his hip thrusts, his hands pulling my body down onto his, working their way from my back, to my hips, to my ass. I pull his shirt off and begin to kiss my way from his neck down to his chest. from his chest down to his abs. slowly dragging my lips and tongue across his torso as i slide my hands down to his hard dick and begin to rub it.
We make out as i slide my hand into his pants and start rubbing his cock.

his moans make me a magnet for him, his soft sighs while we kissed turned me on so much, every sound he made just turned me into a bigger slut for him. his giggle hen i pulled his pants off and saw his hard cock confirmed that i was going to enjoy sucking his cock as much as he loved me sucking it. I took it in my hand and slowly began rubbing it.

he moaned with pleasure as i told him how much i had been dreaming of sucking his dick again. I could feel it throbbing in my hand, as i kissed my way up his thighs. slowly rubbing his thick 6 inch cock. my soft wet lips made thier way up to his balls, i took them into my mouth, jerking him slightly faster as i took each of balls into my mouth and massaged them. his hands ran through my hair, as i looked up into his eyes with a satisfied glint in mine.

then i began to kiss my way up his shaft, running my tongue all over every inch of his dick. when i got to the tip i slowly took him in my mouth and began to make love to his dick with my mouth. every inch i took was better than the one before it.

teasing the head of his cock as i massaged his balls and used every bit of my eager wet horny mouth possible. taking him further and further into my mouth as slowly as i could. enjoying every bit of cock that went across my tongue and down my throat. eager to give him the sluttiest, wettest, most perfect blow job possible.

id occasionaly take him out of my mouth to slowly jerk him off and tell him how much i enjoyed blowing him. sucking on his cock like it was candy, moaning with pleasure every time i wrapped my lips around it. his big hard dick was a perfect fit for my mouth.

after a while he couldnt take it anymore and whimpered that he was going to cum. I made sure to deepthroat him immediately, massaged his balls, and did everything possible to get fed some cum. "Mmmmm yea? You know i want you to cum in my mouth" i said to hm, i knew it was coming soon and slowed down, teasing him for those last few seconds as i gazed up into his eyes. i felt his dick begin to spasm, he tightened up, arched his back, and filled my mouth with his delicious sweet jizz.

i wrapped my lips around his cock as he came into my mouth and down my throat, i gently pumped every drop out as i savored having him in my mouth. enjoying the combination of both dick and cum on my tastebuds. i couldnt keep my hands off his cock and continued to softly jerk his cock, licking up the leftover cum and placing gentle kisses on his hard, spent cock. before he pulled me back up onto his lap and we shared a deep passionate kiss.

holy fuck that's a hot story!
 
I've often fantasized about finding a Girlfriend that would share my bi side together. Nothing hotter than a woman watching me suck cock and watching me be ass fucked.

My favorite thought is her sitting in a chair with her legs over the arms. I'm on all fours eating her pussy while he slides his cock into my tight ass and begins fucking me

My wife and I have been exploring a fantasy lately...I had told her about a MM sexual encounter I had when I was younger. She didn't really care for the idea for the longest, but recently she was fingering my ass while blowing me. Afterwards, we were talking and she said "you really love that, don't you?" I said yes...and her response was that we should have figured that out a long time ago.

I said "I did!" and chuckled. Usually, she isn't too keen on my previous exploits, but when she is aroused she can be pretty open...she wanted me to tell her about it. I mentioned the homosexual experience and at first she was like "eww...", but then she started asking questions and the more I explained about what we did to each other that night, she got really aroused.

The next day, this was last Friday, I got a text at work where she said she just came in the shower and had been thinking about the hottest fantasy ever. Obviously, I encouraged more details...so she finally said she was fantasizing about watching me and him "do each other"....when I asked what that meant, she texted back..."you know, the whole thing...front/back/orally/anally"

That night, we fucked like wild animals...she was whispering the dirtiest shit ever...how she wanted to see me make him cum in my mouth, how she wanted to watch us take each other from behind, how she wanted to suck my cock while I am being fucked...

Trust me, I was in outer space! This whole week we have probably had sex 8 or 9 times and every time it is fueled by this hot ass fantasy. She even asked me last night if I would ever do that for real...I told her, under the right circumstances, I would be so game. She has no idea I have been craving this for most of my life!
 
great experiences

I enjoy all you ladies you like bi guys. Ive met up with a guy who is married. His wife loves to watch us together. She watches me suck his cock and get fucked. Its so hot to have her watching us enjoy MM sex
 
I am SO VERY Happy for You !

I like them too! Also, skeet shooting and messing around with kittens that have just learned to walk and see at the sme time, and clearance lingerie, and charter fishing trips ! ;) AND BACON ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
 
hmmmmm

I like them too! Also, skeet shooting and messing around with kittens that have just learned to walk and see at the sme time, and clearance lingerie, and charter fishing trips ! ;) AND BACON ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Bacon? Cock? Bacon? Cock? I like bacon after hot hard sex. So i have to admit i like cock more than bacon.
 
:D OMG YES

Ive fantasized about sucking a mans cock while my gf and her best friend watch. Or the 2 girls take turns using a strapon on me while I suck off the guy.

Definetly one of my wishes as well. Would love to take on a group of women and their strap one.
 
Definetly one of my wishes as well. Would love to take on a group of women and their strap one.

Been there done that! Was amazing but wore my ass out. Two lesbian friends gave my hole a real workout several years ago. memorable!
 
wow very hot there is nothing hotter than a sexy female watching me moan and groan as I take it deep in the ass!
 
I am a bisexual black man and I love women who love bi guys. If I could find a hot, smart and kinky lady, black or white, who loves bi guys, I'd be married already. Lol.
 
That is really hot. I would love to fall into the same situation.

wonderful summer....you could say I was ripe for the picking... certainly re-shaped my brain...and other parts..

Definetly one of my wishes as well. Would love to take on a group of women and their strap one.

Oh she used the strap-on. but, wasn't much into it..when there we're two cocks to fill her or watch us.
 
Few things hotter than a girl who loves bi guys... especially when she' an active participant.
 
My best friend and I love to find a girl who wants to kick back and get into watching us. We love sitting back and watching a movie and then he and I will start flirting and foolin around and watch to see just how much she will get into it. She is always welcome, but if she just wants to watch, we don't mind that either.
 
Back
Top