Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New and looking to get involved

Hi, I'm kind of new here, and, honestly, feeling a little intimidated. I really enjoy coming up with good sexy role-play's with people, and this looks exactly like what I am looking for!

I am into almost everything, as long as it isn't scat or anything relating to that. Also, my grammar/typing/spelling can be a little off sometimes, but I prefer fairly detailed responses, with at least an attempt to look intelligent. Also, as I am reading through some of the role-plays that people have going, on thing that would bug me personally is people writing my response. If you need a response from me, end the post, or leave it open and continue.

PM me any story ideas you may have. I am particularly interested in ideas related to:
Younger men/women
Boss/Employee(either way)
Doctor Who
Castle(TV show)
Maybe even a little bit of incest(if somehow done somewhat tastefully, if that makes sense)

I am mostly into more modern realistic role-plays. I know that might be a little less creative, and I don't rule anything out, but trying to fantasize about getting laid by a vampire or werewolf just doesn't quite do it for me :(

Thanks!
 
Looking to start some new threads

Hi female lits

At the moment I only have 3 or so active threats going and looking to start a few more.

Please look at my SRP profile and if you like it, think you would enjoy writing with me and have the time, feel free to PM me with any ideas you have.

I also have a few ideas of my own but prefer to discuss with those who are potentially interested so we can build the idea together, or even go with an idea you have which you think will suit me.

Also if any of my current collaborators want to try something new that is fine as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
 
Hey all! I haven't been around much, but I'm dying to do a thread or three, so let me know if you're into these ideas. I'm especially interested in incorporating multiple "extras" or NPCs into all these (But only 2 total writers) If you like these, hit me up on Yahoo or send a PM and we can work out the kinks ;) Hope to hear from you soon.


1) Bro/Sis - The standard "Big Bro" thread, but with a twist. They already slept together when they were younger, and lil sis was hooked! But big bro wouldn't do it again, got married, left. Now he's back for the first time in a long time, and lil sis is planning to seduce him. She does, but big bro doesn't leave his wife, so there's a lot of sneaking around. And it turns out lil sis is more adventurous, and drags bro into 3-somes, 4-somes, etc. Eventually, lil sis seduces bro's prude wife, resulting in threesome with all of them. None of the others involved know about them being bro/sis

2) Abducted - Ok, this one is about alien abduction, but don't freak out, it's not that wierd. So, your character is abducted by aliens, but not little green men; hot fucking female aliens. Turns out this particular race is close enough to humans that they need males to breed with. And, since they don't have much of a frame of reference, they abduct males, keep them comfortable on their planet/ships, and essentially have them act out porno scenes with their females, since all they've seen of mating is porn. It can be tweaked.

3) Teacher - So this is a teacher student. I did one of these before and it was awesome. The hook is, your guy hasn't been able to get with a girl, because everytime they see his cock, they get scared. This particular horny teacher hears the rumor, and has to know for herself. She holds him after class, and offers to give him the release he needs. This one can incorporate all the teachers/staff/students, so LOTS of opportunity for extras (I loooove the idea of the teacher making him fuck another girl while she watches, then right before he's about to cum, pushing her out of the way and swallowing down that hot, thick load for herself )
 
Looking for another thread or two to entertain me (haha, one or two threads...I kill myself). As always, if any females are interested in a blackmail, humiliation, public, or nonconsent type scene (any or all of the above, actually), send me a message as we can always brainstorm...but I've got a more specific itch scratching me right now.

It's related to the show 'Person of Interest'. I had gotten one of these threads started a while ago, and it never got off the ground. That saddened me, and I'd like to take another kick at it with the right copilot. Same basic concept: I play the tech, and you'd play the person who always goes in to save the day.

The catch being, like in the story above, that you don't start off as my partner. But through a series of unusual circumstances that we can work together to determine, we end up that way. Eventually a romance would develop, although admittedly not immediately (and I'll also say that I'm not entirely sure how, although from my end it could be my character unwittingly watching/listening to you seduce a few necessary victims...and maybe on your end from my character always watching out for yours).

Anyways, if there's any interest or if you want to send me a cake, pm me.
 
ISO female for the shoemaker in "The Shoemaker and the Elves"

Remember the story of "The Shoe maker and the Elves"? At night, they came out and made shoes for the maker who couldn't make ends meet, saving him from economic disaster.

What would happen if the shoe maker was a woman...?

And what would happen if she needed help with other tasks ... sexual tasks...?
 
So i came up with a basis for a new rp idea i want to do. It's based off the Song "Angel is a centerfold." if you don't know it look it up or pass either way i have ways this can go pm me for interest.
 
i am looking for someone interested in playing a long term non-consent srp via yahoo messenger where i am the "victim". i have many ideas but all have heavy bdsm themes.

i am willing to play on the threads here, but it will be very short responses, due to the fact i am restricted to using my phone for net access. if interested please pm me with your ideas. thank you.
 
ISO female for "I'll pay you $50 to..."

Your character is a teenage friend of my daughter, and she is hard up for money. She's also a bit of a flirt.

My character begins daring her to do stuff, usually sexual in nature, for money.

Let's see how far she will go to pay her phone bill, fill her gas tank, get those expensive shoes, and whatever else for which she needs money.

I like short posts, sometimes no more than a line.

((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))​

This RP is about a very loving family in the wilderness that engages in incest. If you don't like incest, don't read it; but if you do, or if your interested in writing a family or non-family character, PM me and we'll talk.


Again, short posts, and while the topic comes up quickly, the sex doesn't have to do so.
 
Last edited:
I am back after a lengthy absence. I have a few ideas kicking around in my head, but here's one I'd really like to play:

My character is a petite, pretty nurse serving on the war front. (If the time period is medieval, she's a novice in a nearby nunnery tending the wounded. If it's WWII, Red Cross or some such.)

Compassionate and merciful, she tends to your character despite the strong suspicion he is an enemy soldier. Unbeknownst to the clinic/nunnery/what have you, your country's army is planning a surprise attack on the surrounding village to cripple the war effort.

Your character is sick of war, and while he at first means to escape in the chaos (deserting the army post that nearly killed him), he finds he cannot leave the caring woman behind and takes her with him. This could happen in a heroic sense-the attack takes them all by surprise, he hides or flees with her to escape the gunfire.

It's very open for your input. Contact me for a romantic story!
 
OK I got a interesting romance story but it isn't your normal romance sort of speak. This romance is between 2-D and Noodle from the Gorillaz i got plans for it pm me for details
 
older/younger scenario

I have been entertaining the fantasy of an older man and younger girl. Certain situations would be ideal:

Married Man and the Babysitter

Teacher and failing student

Your best friend's hot dad

You can see where I am going. One of my favorite porn movies is one called "Father Figure"
 
Looking for females for the following ideas. If you are interested then PM me...

A man has secretly hypnotized a woman into acting like a cat when given a post hypnotic suggestion by him.
--------------
Everyday she rides the train, the same one he does, everyday she stands in the exact same place and every day he puts his hands on her. Feeling up her young firm breasts, wide hips and dampening panties underneath that tempting plaid skirt.. She never says a word, never screams or protests. Simply holds her tongue from moaning and leans against his strong form... Day after day of this is driving him crazy, each time they go their separate ways at the same station. He knows she's a virgin, that she seems like a good girl at first glance.. That they're at least ten years apart.. But his urges become too much, one day after they exit the train he takes her hand and leads her away, she doesn't fight or protest.. He knows she want's it too.
------------------
Mom and daughter are on a road trip. Mom goes into gas station. 'Bad' guy steals the SUV, where the daughter is asleep in the backseat. Neither the Carjacker or the girl know about the other until she wakes up. It could be a sweet story where they hit it off and she wanted to run away anyway, or he could hold her against her will.
----------------
A real estate agent is raped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer
-------------
A woman stuck in a loveless marriage meets a man at a bar one night and they end up having an affair.
---------------
A rich man has moved to the mountains to enjoy a more quiet slower pace of life. He built a nice cabin in the woods with all the latest appliances and electronics. He grows some of his vegetables and raises chickens. After about a year he realizes he misses female companionship.

But instead of finding a woman who would be willing to give up the city life for a somewhat more rural life, he decides to stalk then kidnap a successful, strong business woman and make her his wife and the mother of his children
-------------------
A successful business woman is kidnapped and her captor treats her like a baby. He makes her wear diapers, little girl clothes, feed her baby food, give her bottles and have sex with her.
-------------------
A Heiress is kidnapped by a man who was screwed by her father on a business deal. The man kidnaps her to make her father pay and he makes her his sex slave.
---------------
A Young woman comes to Hollywood to be a star. She meets a guy who says he wants to make her a star... in reality he wants to make her his sex slave.
-----------------
A Man kidnaps his daughter's best friend and makes her his sex slave.
 
The Tutor

I would like to throw out a particular scenario for the older/younger genre. Here it is:

Main female character: Younger 18 years old female who is a bit of a nerd and incredibly shy but also hiding a hot little body under demure clothing. She is a junior in college due to her gifted IQ bit is not at all popular with the older students but has a huge crush for the guy she is tutoring even though he doesn't even know she's alive.

Main Male Character: Is the father of our female's crush. He is in his mid to late 40's but is very attractive and has a nice body. His marriage has been dead a long time and they only stay together until their son has graduated from college. Unlike his son, he has noticed the young tutor for what she is. He walked in on her changing in his wife's bedroom once and got a good look at what she was hiding under her frumpy clothing.

After a tutoring session, she gets upset after her crush has left because he is taking some bimbo to a fraternity party. His father finds her weeping lightly on their couch when she thought the house was empty. He consoles her, saying that she is better off without his son when he would gladly give her what she needs.
 
Just some ideas.

I'm looking for a female co-writer willing to indulge me in some of my fantasies. The scene I envision starts out with some mutual exhibition/voyeurism and could take a while to actually evolve into a sexual relationship. From there it would take on the form of B,D/s and light M. We can work out the exact details, but please let me know if any of this interests you.
 
Just bumping a few of my ideas. Looking for male or female writers who can write decently (have a firm grasp of proper spelling and grammar). Each game will be long-term and focus on character and plot development along with the sex.

The Target
My character is a grifter, who uses her feminine wiles and ability to transform into any character she needs at the drop of a hat, to con people out of their money, valuables, and whatever else she pleases. She has her sights set on your character and begins her con.

I haven't worked out too many details yet. PM me if you are interested. I'm looking for a male or female co-writer who can write long, detailed posts and can post at least twice a week. This will be a long-term SRP that focuses on character and plot development as much as it does on the sexy fun.

Hot for Teacher
My character has just graduated college and gotten a job teaching at her old high school. There she runs into your character, a teacher she once had a crush on as a student. The plot would generally be them transitioning from former student/teacher relationship, to coworkers, to friends, then more.

Designing Pleasure
As an interior designer, my character is used to designing all manner of rooms for all types of people. Your character hires her for a special project. I'm thinking the project could be like the Red Room in 50 Shades of Gray, but we can play around with that.

Pro-Bono Work
She's a lawyer at the most prestigious firm in the city. He's a single father just trying to keep his family going. She's on the fast track to become the youngest partner in the firm's history until a mistake has her forced to do pro-bono work. He's been charged for a crime he didn't commit, but can't afford a lawyer. She is water. He is oil. What happens when the two mix?

Business and Pleasure - Seeking a female writer for this one.
My character is a writer who throws herself into her work. When she's working on a project she immerse herself in every aspect of the character she's writing. When she starts on a new project, a book staring a young lesbian still trying to find her way, she feels she's in over her head as she doesn't really know any lesbians. Enter your character, a woman she meets at a bar who is more than happy to introduce her to a new way of life.
 
Last edited:
ISO female for babysitter role

I come home early from a meeting to find my wife still out and the babysitter absent from view. I go looking, and I find her -- you -- on my bed, masturbating to a picture of me, while my nearby wedding photo is placed face down.

Oops...

Now what?

This could be a one time sexual encounter, or a long term affair. I like short and long posts, and -- while I expect each of us to occasionally flub -- I am anal about at least performing spelling and grammar checks.
 
ISO female for "Naughty Nurse"

This is the last one I'm going to put up, I promise. (Sometimes the ideas just come to me!)

I am currently in a role play where my character cares for a semi-ambulatory woman he injured.

That got me wanting to write a man who is immobilized and is "pleasured" by his Naughty Nurse. I'm thinking that during one of his sponge baths, she can see that he's excited and offers to take care of things for him ... and from there out, it gets simply wild and crazy.

Thoughts?
 
Last edited:
I am thinking more and more about a younger guy/older lady story. The confidence, experience, the idea of some kind of psychological control over the situation are sexy on any lady, but to use the seduction in manipulating an impressionable guy to do almost anything? That's where it CAN get interesting.

And what about a story about vigilantes? A tough ex-businesswoman who has taken a little too much crap from those less successful than her and a shy mailroom clerk who is finding his spirit who team up to go after wrongdoers and general cesspool-dwellers when they find no justice.

I also have to say I'm entertaining a time-travel plot. Maybe a Groundhog Day-type where a guy/girl wakes up every morning the day BEFORE, and perhaps the time jumps go farther and farther?

Finally, how about a story of a city dweller involved in a crime syndicate that gives up some accomplices and enters witness protection, gets sent to the country with a new name and no job, and falls for one of the local yokels?

I have no idea if these'll get any bites, but I sure hope somebody's lights turn on.
 
I'm also hunting around for a male (or hell, female would be fun!) lead to play a non consent story that starts out hot, raw and edgy-and perhaps slowly develops into a romance of sorts.

This can happen multiple ways, and it'll be happening to a prominent Madame in Victorian era England/France. Marie Richardson has lived a rough life-run away from an orphanage at a young age, she was forced into prostitution in her teen years, a harrowing experience that gave her a first hand look at the deplorable conditions of a whore's life.

In her twentieth year she managed to talk a loan shark into loaning her the funds to purchase a brothel from a retiring madame-and set out to make a safe haven of sorts for her working girls, a gentleman's club of extreme taste and sophistication, the ability to cater to only the highest of clientele. Marie, of course, promptly pulled herself from the market-and while the slender, smaller Italian woman is highly desired by the patrons to her brothel-she shares her bed with no one.

Marie has dark long hair that curls slightly and an olive tone to her skin that betrays her ethnicity. Almond shaped, dark brown eyes are fringed in black curled lashes. For a woman in mild power, she is petite, almost tiny-but known for throwing rowdy men from her brothel with a vengeance when angered.

Your character could be the loan shark himself-perhaps you've been taking up the habit of visiting the brothel you funded-availing yourself to the choice of women for free, despite Marie's insistence she owes you nothing but the high interest payments. Perhaps, rightly, Marie has closed her doors to you.

Or a client who has long lusted for the Italian beauty whiling away in her office/bedroom, working out the accounts of her bordello-or a man of power threatening to bring her world crashing down around her ears.

Pm me with ideas, but be warned-I don't want Marie to be "reluctant", or blackmailed into giving it up-I want to piss your character off and see him take matters into his own hands. I want to see a man driven to the edge and unable to pull back from it. Soft words and gentle touches are for -after- the animalistic sex I'm looking for in this story-otherwise, perhaps one of my other ideas would suite you better.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top