Man forced by step daughter

kknirsen

Virgin
Howdy folks,

Not sure if I'm suggesting an idea or soliciting an author to write a story. :)

I would like to see stories where a step father gets himself in a pickle with his step daughter. Where she gains an upper hand and experiments with forced/blackmailed sex. I'm not into dom/sub, but this obviously would fall into that area. So maybe a light or introductory submissive story. A step daughter in her 20s. 18 is too close to 16 for me.

No golden/scat. Not much into anal. Creampie welcome. Some bi Ok.

Anyone willing to tackle?

Cheers

Last edited:
Howdy folks,

I would like to see stories where a step father gets himself in a pickle with his step daughter. Where she gains an upper hand and experiments with forced/blackmailed sex. I'm not into dom/sub, but this obviously would fall into that area. So maybe a light or introductory submissive story. A step daughter in her 20s. 18 is too close to 16 for me.

Cheers

So what is your step daughter's name?

Howdy folks,

Cheers
Some background? Daughter angry with mom and step dad, plans to put a wedge into the marriage and hurt her mom?

He's a little weak for allowing the situation to happen?

Mom is overcompensating, some guilt over the divorce?

How about dad is a little worn down. Mom is bossy and manipulative. Daughter takes after mom.

Girl has BF. (Girl is Gayle; BF is Biff, of course.) Together they work on step-dad Stu-- submission, humiliation, bisexual abuse. Stu learns to love sucking-off Biff while Gayle butt-fucks him with a strap-on, and eating Gayle to climax while Biff rogers his arse with solid flesh. They record vids of everything, of course. Stu is their pawn for life.

Girl has BF. (Girl is Gayle; BF is Biff, of course.) Together they work on step-dad Stu-- submission, humiliation, bisexual abuse. Stu learns to love sucking-off Biff while Gayle butt-fucks him with a strap-on, and eating Gayle to climax while Biff rogers his arse with solid flesh. They record vids of everything, of course. Stu is their pawn for life.

The situation sounds interesting, but not the anal...

Daughter becomes a little "domme" I think first encounter is her making him get on his knees and lick and suck her feet and toes. She plays with herself while he does it and makes him watch, she gets off and sends him away.

next time she lets him go down on her, and maybe lets him jerk off on her feet. Now its mixed emotions for him. he's mad she is toying with him, but now she is getting him hot and he wants to please her to get a shot at her pussy.

I'm more a fan of real incest(well I mean story wise) but I think in these scenarios step works better. Just seems a step would be capable of being meaner and also less respectful of a step parent

The situation sounds interesting, but not the anal...
I'm no fan of anal. I just threw that in as part of the humiliation trope.

I'm more a fan of real incest(well I mean story wise) but I think in these scenarios step works better. Just seems a step would be capable of being meaner and also less respectful of a step parent
Indeed. Humiliating one's own blood kin is... evil. Humiliating step-kin can be seen as some level of revenge and/or rebellion and/or a generally twisted mindset, but not like enslaving one's own immediate family..

I would love a story where stepdaughter shows stepdad whose in charge around the house by buttfucking him with her massive strapon.

I would love a story where stepdaughter shows stepdad whose in charge around the house by buttfucking him with her massive strapon.
We need a story mechanism to get there. Is bio-mom (Meg) still around? This works better in her absence.

Meg died, or was institutionalized, or just abandoned daughter Gayle and new hubby Stu. When Stu tries to exert control, Gayle screams at him, "You're not my father! You don't tell me what to do!" Then she flashes him.

Stu is blue-balled. He feels guilt over Meg's absence, and aroused by Gayle's flashing. He drinks. Gayle flashes him again, and refills his drink, and strip-teases, and get him to strip, and bend over. Cue the big strapon.

Gayle invites her BF Biff to join the fun. Together, the kids dominate and humiliate and just totally USE Stu. For a twist, Meg returns home, sees and likes the new Stu (and hunky Biff), and joins the fun herself. Cue TWO big strapons.

This probably wouldn't go over too well in Loving Wives. :D

Gayle invites her BF Biff to join the fun. Together, the kids dominate and humiliate and just totally USE Stu. For a twist, Meg returns home, sees and likes the new Stu (and hunky Biff), and joins the fun herself. Cue TWO big strapons.

This probably wouldn't go over too well in Loving Wives. :D

Now that's a story i would definitely read. I love it already.

Guy's wife is away for a two week business trip, leaving him stuck with the step- daughter.

Guy & wife enjoy a bit of mutual sub/dom (take it in turns kinda thing). SD knows so uses her friends to make his life hell for a week. Constant half naked young women scurrying about the house, overly friendly touching of him... Basically making him blue balled without the wife until he snaps and fucks one of the friends (consensually).

He's then fucked...the girls own him for the rest of the week. Whatever they want, they get. Use him as a sex slave.

I know you said the wife shouldn't know, but you could make it a fun twist for her to have been aware of what was going to happen.... Maybe part of the Sub/Dom fun they have, knowing he's subbing for a week with the daughter secretly filming it?

Now that's a story i would definitely read. I love it already.
I have fun twisting blot bunnies, but I ain't gonna write this one. (I'm working on too many others.) So, how about YOU? Why don't you write this story? Visualize it as an event chain you're blogging. Or multiple blogs, one per POV: each player relates what they've done and what's been done to them. They tell their secrets -- sexual, comic, tragic, whatever. This could grow into a long series.

Guy's wife is away for a two week business trip, leaving him stuck with the step- daughter.

Guy & wife enjoy a bit of mutual sub/dom (take it in turns kinda thing). SD knows so uses her friends to make his life hell for a week. Constant half naked young women scurrying about the house, overly friendly touching of him... Basically making him blue balled without the wife until he snaps and fucks one of the friends (consensually).

He's then fucked...the girls own him for the rest of the week. Whatever they want, they get. Use him as a sex slave.

I know you said the wife shouldn't know, but you could make it a fun twist for her to have been aware of what was going to happen.... Maybe part of the Sub/Dom fun they have, knowing he's subbing for a week with the daughter secretly filming it?

Yes. This I would read!

Back