brother sister pose for each other.

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
I am working on chapter four of my 3 families story now and would like some ideas or suggestions.

Sister finds brother sitting at computer looking at naked pictures and ask to see, at first he is reluctant but he agrees after she says she can go look up porn by herself. She is interested in the pictures and ask brother if he thinks she is pretty since she is more lump then most girls. He shows her more pictures of voluptuous girls like her and tells her she is just a pretty as any of the girls and just needs a little confidence and picks up his camera, taking pictures of her which or pretty innocent but sexy until she flashes her boob joking around, trying to make the scene as erotic as possible without them actually having sex.

Later onin another chapter I was thinking about them switching places, the sister is an artist and likes to draw, thou not sure where I am going to put this in the story yet, she either convinces or blackmails brother after catching him spying on mom. Being more confident now she ask him to pose naked for her. Maybe she is nude as well so she can sketch his erection.
 
well it is certainly feasible. I took lots of pictures of my sister back in the day. always tons of fun
 
sounds like a good story..
brother could post sis pics on line, and have someone comment about looking hot, and ask them to pose together/\. Of course it would soon get erotic from there. as in another relative finds the pics online, contacts bother/sister anonomously, and has them doing naked which he/she can use as blackmail
 
writing fun...

A theme like this could be really close to real life for some. Brother/sister boundaries aren't always where you'd guess. Maybe posing starts out semi-innocently, but seems to escalate back and forth as bro/sis try to give back better than they get... UNTIL they realize they're faced with a full on situation.

As a story or SRP, I like this set up a lot.
 
Great idea for gradually building sexual tension. Personally, I wouldn't read it, as I prefer the sex start in the first paragraph. But lots of people probably would.
 
I love this idea! Unlike stroke master Carney (I say that with great affection BTW:D) I love a slow build up and the potential here is through the roof.

Just really innocent at first. Her in a cute little sundress, a big smile, maybe she lets her hair down and a couple of little tease kind of poses, you know lifting the skirt a little over the knees, bending over something and looking back over her shoulder.

Bro is thinking hey, my sis really is pretty cute. He posts them, minus her face and she gets good reviews and wants to get a little bolder.

This could be a lot of fun
 
Back
Top