your thoughts

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Hubby on a couple of occasions has had me.flash truckers. Now he is talking about having me stroke him when we go by truckers. Hot or not? And please share experiences.

As a trucker of many years I say, go for it! It is extremely hot. But be sure you have your top off and a smile on your face. :devil:

Hubby on a couple of occasions has had me.flash truckers. Now he is talking about having me stroke him when we go by truckers. Hot or not? And please share experiences.

Very hot I'd say. Would love when my wife would reach over and rub my cock while driving then take it out and suck it. Not sure how many have actually seen her but there was a couple trucks we passed by that in sure had a nice view. Not too long ago we took a small trip and I got her to recline her seat while she played with herself and gave a couple truckers a nice memory.

Yes

Go for it and give them a great show!

Truckers

On several occasions I have allowed truckers to see me partially naked. I usually allow them to see my breast and if they are appreciative I give them a look at my bush.

Group Effort Boob Fest....

When I was 18, I went on a summer rock festival road trip with a group of friends. Mostly all girls, three cars in total. In Iowa and Nebraska, there were nothing but truckers on the road, and I'm pretty sure we flashed every single one of them. Even a cop ticketing someone on the side of the road.

We didn't think anything of it, we were just having some playful fun, until we pulled off at a truck stop and one of the truckers we flashed recognized us. He said it was his best run ever!....with his dick out.

:D :D :D

As skanky as it may be to say, we girls, loved it!

So, I'm going to vote HOT!

As a trucker of many years I say, go for it! It is extremely hot. But be sure you have your top off and a smile on your face. :devil:

I would love for Mrs. S to show off to truckers like this. As a trucker, do you actually see this happen all that often?

We've done it.

My wife and I (before children) used to fool around like that. She flashed her boobs several times and plastered her ass on the window once or twice.

I fingered her once while I was driving and she jerked me off afterwards. I raised up and she took my pants down to my mid thigh and started stroking me.

Once, we were in the right lane and went up beside a truck and stayed beside it. She whispered, "look up at the passenger seat." There was a female passenger, probably the trucker's wife, looking on with interest and enthusiasm. It was really hot.

Being a former truck driver I can say seeing women flash either boobs or below the waist is exciting. Stroking a guy not as much as say watching her head bob up and down in a guys lap. To me that is hotter.

Go for it!

You should definitely do it! Sounds like a win, win, win. For you, your hubby and the truckers. It has to be very boring for them just watching mile markets go by.

Hot! Go for it. I have played with my wife in similar fashions while riding. I could tell the truckers liked it. They would ride beside us for long distances.

Very hot! Would love to see (and have seen) women sucking their guys on the highway or around town. Would totally show off for someone doing that if I had the chance and wife was blowing me while we drove around. She's had my cock out and stroking it while she drove around and people have seen us. Just smiled and realized they wish it was them. Usually get a thumbs up from anyone, guy or girl that sees us.

I just spent the whole day on my motorcycle. We appreciate a good flash too and have very good visibility when you're passing...so don't save all the fun just for the truckers 8).

Back