Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking so forward to 5 o' clock tomorrow!

If this afternoon was any indication of what Mr. Shy has in store for me, I am a *very* lucky shy girl, indeed. :devil:

Let us continue with this white shirt series, shall we?

Have a good evening, my lovelies!

Beautiful :kiss:
Enjoy whatever Mr Shy has planned for you both ;):devil:

If this afternoon was any indication of what Mr. Shy has in store for me, I am a *very* lucky shy girl, indeed. :devil:

I hope you enjoy whatever Mr Shy has in store. You are both very lucky to enjoy each other so much.

Hmmm

Yes lets continue -- and as always lets start by giving special attention to those beautiful exposed breasts -- but then must replace your hand in the lat pic with ??? hmmm what would you prefer???

Well I just love the new photos. I especially like a few of them. Looks like the "cat is almost out of the bag" doesn't it. You are beautiful, just as I imagined.

Thanks for sharing. Your body, face, ass, everything about you is a major turn on to any man and some women! :devil:

Glad I could make you flushed and warm with my last post, I have been away and probably won't be too regular for a while longer. But, it is a very special thrill to see you and know that my words can warm your luscious body and maybe send some chills up it too. :kiss:

me thinks your last pic was finger licking good!
have great Labor Day weekend, plenty of batteries for the camera of course!
Apply where needed :kiss: X 3

You NEVRR cease to amaze me!! Such an addictive tease!!! Yummy series... just waiting for more.. :kiss:

Wow another great set of photos!

Always a pleasure to see your new pics, such a delectable body :)

I am back from vacation! It was a fantastic week spent with the Mr and kiddos. Lots of family adventures (and a few private ones) but most of all, making memories. Hope you all are fine, and had a good holiday weekend.

Hope you get to have some fun. We would all love to be as lucky as Mr. Shy.
Thank you :kiss:

Yes sex - teacher let us continue with our lesson. O.K I have seen all the pictures, and I think I understand breasts and bras ! Thank You for the lesson!
Teacher, huh? I am much more comfortable in the student role. More like Catholic school girl role. Get out your ruler.

Have a great vacation.
Thanks! :kiss:

Those pics definitely made my week!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
So glad, sweetness!

Beautiful
Enjoy whatever Mr Shy has planned for you both
Thank you, and I did! :devil:

I hope you enjoy whatever Mr Shy has in store. You are both very lucky to enjoy each other so much.
Thank you! :kiss:

Yes lets continue -- and as always lets start by giving special attention to those beautiful exposed breasts -- but then must replace your hand in the lat pic with ??? hmmm what would you prefer???
Mmmmm kiss me, and I'll think about it.

just makes my mouth salivate :) yummy
My sweet mackkjackk ~ long, slow kisses for you.

oh please continue this series love where your hand is heading
Now that I have the trucky75 official seal of approval, I will! ;)

Well I just love the new photos. I especially like a few of them. Looks like the "cat is almost out of the bag" doesn't it. You are beautiful, just as I imagined.

Thanks for sharing. Your body, face, ass, everything about you is a major turn on to any man and some women!

Glad I could make you flushed and warm with my last post, I have been away and probably won't be too regular for a while longer. But, it is a very special thrill to see you and know that my words can warm your luscious body and maybe send some chills up it too.
Awwww, you are much too good to me. Hope that your life slows down and lets you come out an play once in a while!

me thinks your last pic was finger licking good!
have great Labor Day weekend, plenty of batteries for the camera of course!
Apply where needed X 3
I always have lots of batteries... and for the camera, too!

You NEVRR cease to amaze me!! Such an addictive tease!!! Yummy series... just waiting for more..
Thank you, my dear! Posting has become quite an addition, I must say...

Wow another great set of photos!

Always a pleasure to see your new pics, such a delectable body
Thank you!

What a beautiful series!
Thank you! ~ Welcome to my corner of the world!

Hope all is well. Missing you.
Awwww, it's nice to know I am missed. Right back at 'cha :kiss:

Hey there lovebugs! I am back from a short break ~ there are just a few pics left in the white shirt series, and I'm in need of some inspiration for a new set...

If you've PM'd me, I am behind in responding (again); 10 lashes for me (pretty please) right on #13. :cattail:

Hey there lovebugs! I am back from a short break ~ there are just a few pics left in the white shirt series, and I'm in need of some inspiration for a new set...

If you've PM'd me, I am behind in responding (again); 10 lashes for me (pretty please) right on #13. :cattail:

Ten lashings on that fabulous tush it is! ;)

I'll give you a tongue lashing like none other...You are so sexy , any picture of you brightens the darkest day.

Ok

Then we get to kiss it and make it better on both 13 and 14 and then......

I am debating about 10 lashes or ten licks:p:confused::caning:

Hi gorgeous...

Hey Shy....glad you had a safe and fun family vaca with lots of quality time: awesome !!! Quick note: you closed out your shawl series with an incredible 3 picture 'hat trick' ;). It took the air out of my lungs but gave me lots of extra blood in my... wow !! Welcome back babe. Good luck with the process of getting back into the daily routine !

TGIF my lovebugs!

Ten lashings on that fabulous tush it is!
Please, yessssss..... and thank you (bending over) :cattail:

I'll give you a tongue lashing like none other...You are so sexy , any picture of you brightens the darkest day.
Mmmmmm.... that sounds even better :devil:

Then we get to kiss it and make it better on both 13 and 14 and then......
Kissing, smacking, tongue lashings.... this sounds like a party! :devil:

I am debating about 10 lashes or ten licks:p:confused::caning:
How about both? Please? I'll beg. :heart:

I really like 13. Very sexy. It looks so soft and inviting.
Go ahead, give it a squeeze... and a little smack if you're so inclined.

Hey Shy....glad you had a safe and fun family vaca with lots of quality time: awesome !!! Quick note: you closed out your shawl series with an incredible 3 picture 'hat trick' ;). It took the air out of my lungs but gave me lots of extra blood in my... wow !! Welcome back babe. Good luck with the process of getting back into the daily routine !
Awwww, thanks. My time off was great. Hat trick! Yessssssss! Once you catch your breath come on over here and kiss me, it's Friday, I'm in love.... :kiss::kiss:

Beautiful as always :)

hey

Hey pretty lady! Glad to see you around the neighborhood. Hope we get to catch up sometime soon!

XOXO
Kel

PS: Hub is...um....enjoying pic #13 and has been inspired all morning, so thank you! :)

SCRUMMY xxx
Well, aren't you the pot calling the kettle scrummy? :cattail:

Happy days
:kiss:

Beautiful as always
Thank you

Hey pretty lady! Glad to see you around the neighborhood. Hope we get to catch up sometime soon!

XOXO
Kel

PS: Hub is...um....enjoying pic #13 and has been inspired all morning, so thank you! :)
Hey there :kiss: Good to see you, and *yes* we need to catch up! Glad to hear that #13 is inspiring :eek:
:kiss::kiss:

Time for a new series!

Good morning :heart:bugs!

There's just something about a cool, rainy Sunday morning, isn't there? A cup of hot coffee, the smell of rain, still dreamy-eyed about last night. With the opposite schedules that Mr. Shy and I have, well, Saturday night is our night to reconnect. (I made that sound all soft and romantic, didn't I? Truth be told, this shy gal needed that coffee *and* a tylenol this morning :devil:) At any rate, he surely did leave me thinking about it, and will be all day today.

When he's away, however, there's no better way to remember than sliding into one of his shirts... and away we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back