Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is okay to post a personal photo? This is me about a month ago. :eek::)

attachment.php

It is perfectly okay.

Provided of course you don't mind being admired and perhaps inspiring some pronounced changes on people's personal blood flow.

Further, I would encourage you to share as much as you will.

*fans self*

Or put more succinctly...

More please. :rose:

More please. :rose:

Yes, Sir. Thank you for your kind words. ;)

This is me today, I am 25 weeks and 1 day along. (Due May 17th)

attachment.php

While these next two pics don't show my belly, they do show pregnancy changes and I hope they are okay to post. The first pic was over the summer while I wasn't pregnant, but I was lactating. The second was recent, showing my nipples staring to get darker. :rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Sir. Thank you for your kind words. ;)

This is me today, I am 25 weeks and 1 day along. (Due May 17th)

attachment.php

While these next two pics don't show my belly, they do show pregnancy changes and I hope they are okay to post. The first pic was over the summer while I wasn't pregnant, but I was lactating. The second was recent, showing my nipples staring to get darker. :rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

How generous of you, Sweetness. And I mean that in a couple of ways.
*fans self*

It's so good of you to share more and even to reveal some of the other swells beneath the fabric.

Please note that you you bring the milk you shall always be welcome to take tea. :rose:

How generous of you, Sweetness. And I mean that in a couple of ways.
*fans self*

It's so good of you to share more and even to reveal some of the other swells beneath the fabric.

Please note that you you bring the milk you shall always be welcome to take tea. :rose:

:) Thank you for letting me share. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back